Michael viral (positive) tweet thread

I desperately need more moments that highlight his insane sex appeal to go viral. Who can I pray to for this?
Good question but cannot help. Brain quite deranged today, lol. Someone on Twitter did a series of video clips from BWT - I mean, the clips might not be all from the same show but it was a run down of most of the set list. Great editing, Michael being insanely sexy, brain blew up, decided to back off. Today I want to post one of the clips. Can I remember which Twitter account it was? Of course not.

Also, @zinniabooklover I told you a couple days ago I have watched this at least 700 times and here I am again. This appearance alone makes me fight for my life.
I love this clip. He looks so mysterious. Black gloves, ooh! šŸ˜²

Last edited:

How he enters the stage through loud cheering, throwing both his arms in the air, starts thrusting his hips, smiling, feeling the rhythm, moving to the beat, taking the mic, starts singing randomly but to the beatā€¦
That takes a big set of cojones and confidence. I didnā€™t see him doubt. Thereā€™s a couple thousand people cheering him on who came to see Diana Ross but he thinks: This is my stage, my mic, my band and I will turn you into my audience in a matter of seconds. Whoā€™s bad?

Give me just one itsy bitsy tiny bit of that charisma and confidence PLEASE!

I would cease to exist if we had a Michael Jackson themed Met gala. My brain cannot process the inevitable awesomeness.
It would be freakin' awesome though. These photos show just how amazing it could be, how diverse the fashion styles would be, how inventive fashion designers can be when they are inspired by Michael. I was kinda stropped out when I realised that the photos weren't from this year or necessarily all from the same year. I want to see that full on Michael / Met Gala vibe blasting its energy all across New York.

Last edited:
It would be freakin' awesome though. These photos show just how amazing it could be, how diverse the fashion styles would be, how inventive fashion designers can be when they are inspired by Michael. I was kinda bummed out when I realised that the photos weren't from this year or necessarily all from the same year. I want to see that full on Michael / Met Gala vibe blasting its energy all across New York.

The blast will take me out, even three hours away! I'll need to be hospitalized šŸ˜‚

For real, I cannot imagine anything better in fashion. I'm sending this energy into the universe. I must see it happen.

No comments about MJ, but this is rapper Offset from the group Migos wearing MJ's Grammy 93' Jacket. I honestly don't know if it's a replica or not, but it fits him very well.

He's a big fan clearly!

He is good looking anyway so i am not surprised he fits m style. :(I hope 93' grammy jacket is a replica though :mad:....but , he is supposedly one of us so ...okay. :cautious:
actually, i got curious - he is one of us .šŸ˜®..slightly offtopiuc but worth to note ..check out the style of that jacket.:unsure:He's alright.:)

The " glove "tweet from the estate:cautious: ..(how i wish i could say his own twitter) made me smile through the tears i cry for him today.

;)

Back