Michael Visits Antique Store Pics MOD WARNING post 417

OMG! I skipped over half of the pages here. My brain tends to start spinning inside my head after a few of these episodes of fandom or whatever it's called.

What do I think?

Well the fact that I'm pissed off with the neighbors and it's cold with snow all over the damn ground and I haven't got enough sleep and I haven't decorated for Christmas and don't think I will and now I'm face with answering a question that I asked myself...Well...

Could it be that Michael had this in his closet and he was dreaming that he was Aladdin floating on the magic carpet and when he woke up he just had to put it on?

or

It was a gift and who ever gave it to him called and asked, "Have you worned that outfit I gave you yet?"

or

All of his other clothes were dirty and were in the hamper or at the cleaners and it was either this outfit or his Thriller costume because he has about 10 of those hanging in sealed plastic bags inside his closet.

or

He lost a bet with Blanket when they played "Chutes And Ladders" or "Sorry" or a game of "Pitty Pat" and he let Blanket choose what he would wear, hence the "Lone Ranger's Mask and Hat and the Tonto Slippers".

I saw that episode once in B&W. It was tight.:D Love that Lone Ranger and Tonto.:punk:

See he wasn't portraying Zorro because he didn't have on a long flowing black cape and all black attire. FOLKS GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

I think I answered myself sufficiently.:D

He was the Black Hornet then. ;) Get it? Black Hornet?

iMO..i think that it's impossible for MJ to be doing anything for publicity. you see..he is something called..famous.

so, if he walked outside in a warm up suit, or a regular calvin klein outfit, and just stood outside and breathed in fresh air, he would cause a stir.

that's why it's impossible for him to delibrately do anything for publicity, IMO

Funny you should say that and you're right!

If MJ had on a regular suit, the board would have gone like this:

"I don't like that jacket."

"How come he's wearing those pants."

"Why is he wearing that t-shirt, the colors are ugly."

"He's too skinny to wear pants like that."

"I DON'T LIKE HIS HAIR!"

"Why is he wearing those boots, the heel is too high, I don't like them."

LOL! I have a million other "complaints," but you can see where I'm going.

People will ALWAYS have SOMETHING to complain about. :lol:

Funny you should say that and you're right!

If MJ had on a regular suit, the board would have gone like this:

"I don't like that jacket."

"How come he's wearing those pants."

"Why is he wearing that t-shirt, the colors are ugly."

"He's too skinny to wear pants like that."

"I DON'T LIKE HIS HAIR!"

"Why is he wearing those boots, the heel is too high, I don't like them."

LOL! I have a million other "complaints," but you can see where I'm going.

And that's the nature of a forum.... Many Many Many people with their own opinions posting comments about a subject.. And Many Many Many people see things differently about that subject.:).

Last edited:
OMG! He lost a bet with Blanket when they played "Chutes And Ladders" or "Sorry" or a game of "Pitty Pat" and he let Blanket choose what he would wear, hence the "Lone Ranger's Mask and Hat and the Tonto Slippers".

I saw that episode once in B&W. It was tight.:D Love that Lone Ranger and Tonto.:punk:

See he wasn't portraying Zorro because he didn't have on a long flowing black cape and all black attire. FOLKS GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

I think I answered myself sufficiently.:D

LOL@bet with Blanket.. omg, she said Pitty Pat..Heck he buys his own clothes so he can wear what he wants..lol
I think he looks kind of like the Hamburglar
hamburglar.gif

IMG%5D

Michael Jackson is soo cool!!! :D I love this outfit, he is the best!!! He is simply Michael Jackson, the king of rock, pop and soul!!!

just found this pic on a news portal..i think from this directio exactly was not posted yet.lol

d000391B84844beb7f72d.jpg

Back