Mj 50th Birthday DVD VIDEO PROJECT!Not too late to join!Check PAGE 1 for new vids-YANA,SCREAM,WD&N !

Re: Mj 50th birthday video project - fresh new videos every day - page 1

Mickie for president!

:) :) :)

luv ya Mickie! *hugs*

scream was awesooommmeeee

the initial face um...scared me......

the sister and brothers were really cute. and :lol: they actually broke some glassware.

uploading new video!

4 videos left for DVD 1 , so expect the full DVD 1 playlist on youtube soon!
I am really excited about this,because there are going to be introductions between the videos, and the videos will connect in a way. You'll see!!! :)

I am off to Hungary for Coldplay concert and then Montenegro for Madonna concert.

So see you soon, probably end of the week.

Meanwhile, enjoy the new vids and please don't forget to send them out - Butterflies, You Are Not Alone,Scream and the upcoming one... You'll see which one :)

Much love guyz.

Take care.

Milan

PHEW!

Right on time!

My bus is leaving in an hour, so here is

WORKING DAY AND NIGHT

PLEASE
send it out on YouTube as I am in a big big rush. Enjoy! Bye!

*runs*

back home... gonna work on new vids tomorrow...

and it makes me kinda sad that i can't manage to make more ppl watch/participate. oh well :)

WOW I just watched the Man in the Mirror video, AMAZING, Im going to check all of them out tomorrow going to bed just now, great work my friend!

Thanks Dom. So nice of you to check the videos,it really means a lot to me :)

I know you've been busy with the project and I am sure it must feel great now when it's complete!!!

But in case you ever feel nostalgic and wanna do some more you are always welcome to join my friend ;)

Thanks again sincerely.

exam pause! :(

coming up videos are...

jam
j5 disco medley
speechless
give in to me
human nature pt.2 (and maybe even pt.3)

so, after this, dvd 1 will be complete.

and it's gonna be real fun! :)

exams done.

2nd academic year begins tomorrow , but i am working on the clips and the finalizing of DVD1...

sorry for doing so slow, guys, I truly hope you will like the final DVD 1 ...

Can I just say after watching these I really wanna cry. so amazingly put together. Especially the intro to You Are Not Alone --- amazing.

Mj 50th Birthday DVD VIDEO PROJECT! DVD 1 coming up November 1st! STAY TUNED! :)

OK. SO!

If all goes well,expect DVD 1 to be done by November 1st! :)

I know that it's 2 months since Michael's birthday... but it takes so so so much free time and my university tends to give me none... So please stay enthusiastic about it, like I am :)

It's gonna be really fun. A lot of stuff put together, a lot of fans, different talents... you'll see!

Last edited:
hey dangerous, how are the vids going??

I've been watching all the MJ dvds (except history, that hasn't come yet. I'm a new fan remember ^_^ ) and feeling inspired to do a few more :jump: , now I know more songs & have seen more of his videos!

I will look through the list & see where you're up to.

violet xx

I am very sorry for being so so late with the project.

I didn't want to post anything in this thread until DVD1 was finished, which it will be, believe me as soon as possible.

I have been in a rather bad place lately,both personally and university-wise...

Too many obligations, too little time, and too much will to do all kinds of stuff.

The project is not dead!

In fact, I am finishing the first DVD and I promise to complete it and post it until the end of the year.

I know that Michael's birthday was months ago, but the main purpose of this project is that we have fun,show our love for Michael and our talent, whichever part of the world we are.

Please , go ahead and ask me if you are up for it , anyone is welcome, and there are a lot of ideas for a lot more videos, so please, go ahead and ask me.

Here is the list of the videos, done by DVD's. So if anyone is up for any of the videos from DVD 2 to DVD 5, let me know. If you don't know what you would do, ask me, I have a bunch of stuff for you! :)

DVD 1

1.JAM
2.SCREAM
3.HUMAN NATURE
4.YOU ARE NOT ALONE
5.BROTHERHOOD MEDLEY
6.BUTTERFLIES
7.I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU
8.WORKIN' DAY AND NIGHT
9.GIVE IN TO ME
10.MAN IN THE MIRROR

DVD 2

1.WANNA BE STARTIN' SOMETHIN'
2.ROCK WITH YOU
3.STRANGER IN MOSCOW (complete)
4.REMEMBER THE TIME
5.P.Y.T.
6.SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE
7.EARTH SONG
8.WHO IS IT
9.INNER CHILD MEDLEY
10.DIRTY DIANA

DVD 3

1.DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH
2.BAD
3.BEAT IT
4.IN THE CLOSET
5.THE GIRL IS MINE 2008
6.BREAK OF DAWN
7.GONE TOO SOON
8.PRIVACY MEDLEY
9.HEAL THE WORLD
10.DANGEROUS

DVD 4

1.BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR
2.OFF THE WALL
3.SPEECHLESS
4.2000 WATTS
5.THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL
6.THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US
7.THE LADY IN MY LIFE
8.CRY / WE'VE HAD ENOUGH
9.THRILLER
10.SMOOTH CRIMINAL

DVD 5

1.YOU ROCK MY WORLD
2.WILL YOU BE THERE
3.UNBREAKABLE/INVINCIBLE
4.BABY BE MINE
5.WE ARE THE WORLD
6.BLACK OR WHITE
7.WHATEVER HAPPENS
8.SMILE
9.BILLIE JEAN
10.FOR ALL TIME

Cheers people ;)

(and thanks Violet for caring :) )

cool! There are a few on dvd 2 I want to do.

sorry to hear you've been in a bad space. I have been really overwhelmed with busy-ness this month too, but as you said it's about fun & showing love for michael and it doesn't matter when it gets finished, the point is we are doing it!!!

ah that is one of my favs :)

well it will consist of songs which michael sang as a little kid superstar (ben,got to be there,i'll be there, and any other songs you wish) just to end with a sort of a spin-off - Childhood.

so it's a bitter sweet story...the story of his life if you will...

I simply love this! :D A GREAT project!
But hey - I didn't know that I was in tha promovideo! Funny :)

Last edited:
hahaha megabump indeed...well i may seem like a fraud to someone lol cuz the project is kinda dead, but i am willing to get back to it asap , too many obligations with the university , i haven't had the time to be myself lately :(

i wanna make the project in a sorta "comeback project" - 50 videos coinciding with the 50 sold out concerts! :)

cuz making a 50th birthday present is kinda...well, passe :)

so if anyone has any ideas, new videos, anything to propose, go ahead! :)

oh Irlin but i thought i told you I would add you in the promo video? didn't I? :)

hahaha megabump indeed...well i may seem like a fraud to someone lol cuz the project is kinda dead, but i am willing to get back to it asap , too many obligations with the university , i haven't had the time to be myself lately :(

oh Irlin but i thought i told you I would add you in the promo video? didn't I? :)

Yeah! It should be more of this! It's great to see how ppl work togheter from all over the world! :D

haha, maybe you did.. Just can't remember x) Nice of you anyway! :D

Back