Mj 50th Birthday DVD VIDEO PROJECT!Not too late to join!Check PAGE 1 for new vids-YANA,SCREAM,WD&N !

Re: MJ 50th b-day DVD VIDEO PROJECT! PAGE 27 - THE LIST OF VIDEOS & IDEAS! DVD 1-DEADLINE AUGUST20TH

Hey kids... I don't want you to think I am fooling around and therefore not making the videos as fast as I should...but I have an exam in a week,and then three to follow in the following two weeks :(

So, please, if you want to post videos for any of those on the list for dvd 1 , AT LEAST let me know TODAY!
;)

Re: MJ 50th b-day DVD VIDEO PROJECT! PAGE 27 - LAST DAY TO POST/SIGN UP FOR DVD 1 VIDEOS!

Last day today for DVD 1 videos. Anyone? No? Should I call it a wrap and move on to DVD 2?

Re: MJ 50th b-day DVD VIDEO PROJECT! PAGEs 27 - LAST DAY TO POST/SIGN UP FOR DVD 1 VIDEOS!

DVD 2

1.WANNA BE STARTIN' SOMETHIN'
2.ROCK WITH YOU
3.STRANGER IN MOSCOW (complete)
4.REMEMBER THE TIME
5.P.Y.T. / P.Y.T. 2008
6.SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE
7.EARTH SONG
8.WHO IS IT
9.INNER CHILD MEDLEY
10.DIRTY DIANA

Just copy/pasting ideas here, as some of y'all are too lazy to get back :tease: lol

WBSS- Well, for this one I guess I am gonna go around my house running up and down, jumping on the table. LOL. Up to you! BTW, I am planning for this song to be the first video on the first dvd of the 5 to be sent to Michael (hopefully ahem), so as this one is going to be first probably, it has to be ... well... EXPLOSIVE! And P.S. NO WBSS 2008. sorry Akon lovers. Too many medleys already!

ROCK WITH YOU - let this magical groove get into you and just move it. Come on, whenever you feel like dancing , just take a camera and enjoy yourself. You can do it I am sure Doesn't Michael make you "wanna rock"?

REMEMBER THE TIME - You could, for example, record yourself in a modern setting, and also in a sorta "old-fashioned" setting,with a love interest for example... You could do the dancing in both, or whatever. And the mighty editor would make the flashbacks work! :) :) :) And the Egyptian dance style! Or the introduction, with all the various entertainers...

P.Y.T. / P.Y.T. 2008 - The original song is going and then all of a sudden it stops. A time machine is on. 25 years later... 3...2...1... BANG! P.Y.T. 2008. Dance your butts off!

SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE - a guy could be sitting alone in his room, and then there can be parts of him and a girl being together...or vice versa,whatever. And the almighty editor will add the flashback effect. LOL.

EARTH SONG - Copying the video would be amazing, but also veeeeery hard to do. So, what we could do is copy the idea of the "What's goin' on" video, you know, the one with the blindfolded people, and as you unveil the veil (or however it is said lol) , written are the words such as WAR , HATE, RACISM etc. And then in the end you open up your eyes and look up, to face the situation of our planet... And also, we could add some facts about the state of the Earth, which is not looking good :sad:

WHO IS IT - Make it mysterious. Video like! It would be good to make a detective story, you know, like investigating identities and stuff... And also, being in a darkened room with a spotlight only, where YOU would be dancing, or sitting all dressed up with a whiskey in your hand... And you could also look out the window, or sing in the mirror. That would be good as well... If you are having trouble with the spotlight, I can do it ;)

INNER CHILD - As for the young Michael's hits - this is the right place to go. ABC, GOT TO BE THERE, WHO'S LOVIN' YOU I WANT YOU BACK, BEN etc. and the last two are gonna be I'LL BE THERE and the conclusion is CHILDHOOD. Keep the child inside alive. The message is simple. How do you do it?

DIRTY DIANA - it's all R'N'R - have a wicked rock hairstyle and go wild on stage ;) The place of Dirty Diana is already filled,sorry girls ;) But you can always be Michael,or Jennifer , the guitarist !!! :tease:

If you by any chance missed Workin' Day And Night, Butterflies or Give In To Me, let me know soon!!!

And don't be lazy!

Jam, Scream, Speechless ,YANA and maybe some more videos are coming by Mike's bday ;)

Re: MJ 50th b-day DVD VIDEO PROJECT! PAGE 29 - DVD 2 - POST VIDEOS BY SEPTMEBER 1ST! :)

bump!

are you ALIVE guys???

Re: MJ 50th b-day DVD VIDEO PROJECT! PAGE 29 - DVD 2 - POST VIDEOS BY SEPTMEBER 1ST! :)

lol at this page - my posts only...

but i have to bump.

and come on guys,it is still not late. I am accepting ideas as well.

And you can expect surprise(s) on August 29th :)

(hopefully lol)

Hey you! Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten my part in "Unbreakable", and I'll get back to it as soon as I am home and as soon as the online MJ B-Day party is finished. :) And I'll see what I could do for the other ones as well...

cool Summer thanx!

Can't wait for the online party,btw. Such a cool idea for the fans from the whole world! :) :) :)

Thanks! :) I know we all will have a blast! :)

bump lol...

hi dangerous, popped in to keep you company on this page :D we need a break after all those vids we've done but i'm watching where your up to & might find some free moments soon 4 more :D

Thanks Violet !

Expect some fresh new stuff today guys! ;) ;) ;)

Uploading video # 1 for this huge MJ weekend! Expect more guys! Very soon! And don't forget to sign up for videos for DVD 2 - cause the mosaic of DVD 1 is coming really close together!!! :) :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBkPbi828E8

Enjoy.

And wait for more this weekend! ;)

I loved that!! That was awesome!!!! Loved all the special effects! And that girl having the butterfly earring that was AWESOME!

For some weird reason I had tears in my eyes while watching...I don't know why. I guess I just missed seeing MJ dance. I'm weird. :tease::lol:

Re: Mj 50th birthday video project - fresh new videos every day - page 1

Thanks Summer!

And thank you Shannon for changing the thread title!

:) :) :)

Very nice!!! Me likey.

Thanks Daph so much for your support!!!

Guys I am totally in love with this new video. I am proud of myself lol ! :) :) :)

oh come on guys, it can't be THAT bad?

Comment,suggest , etc.

I am really into this project, even if Mike's birthday passed. So what? Let's keep on celebrating!!! :) :) :)

Like the rest of your videos, they are Awesome!!! Thank you for all the great work you are doing

Thank you so much guys! I hope you are honest. The thing is , I think it's better that we get the best out of this project,and some of you people really make it all worthy, easy and beautiful. And thank you for that! :)

I LOVE it!!! You all looked great. Awesome put together, dangerous_88.

Well done :punk::punk::punk:

expect new video tomorrow ;)

uploading the new video...

I hope it will be worth the wait. It's something really special... I feel so happy to do it. And I hope you guys will like it too...

For a certain reason, I want the upcoming video to be the most viewed one...I hope you'll realize why and I hope you'll help me achieve this. I really really want people to see the video.

Oh well. Expect it in a couple of hours. It's uploading now, and I am off to bed.

I so should start reading. I got an exam in 4 days and I didn't do anything :(

So after this one, sorry if the pause is long again. I am really trying my best , but I have got to put some time into my studies as well :(

(which sucks, but that' real life I guess)

God ! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

YOUTUBE OFFICIALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!

I uploaded the WHOLE video which is 13 minutes, and THEN it said it was too long! F*** YOU!

GOD!

So , I had to split it in two parts and I am now uploading the first part, which is just the intro.

Please guys have patience - EVERYTHING that could have went wrong with this video DID!

Hope you are out there...

thanks for EVERTYTHING!!!

loved the new videos!! will be anticipating others!!

This is the first part of the You Are Not Alone video...

Expect part 2 soon, as it is uploading now.

And my apologies again...

In this video I wanted to honor one of the bravest MJ fans out there... so enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iUu6FjltbE

It's awesome work! Good job.

Back