MJ Estate Fourth Accounting - Document & Summary & Discussion

Rogers always been nothing but a jealous bi*** when it comes to mj.

barbee0715;4097832 said:
The fact that the execs make so much money was odd since he's "supposedly" their mouthpiece.

Friedman is not loyal. Friedman supports Sony and/or the Estate when it is convenient to him. He has never supported Michael. Although some believed his article on the tenth anniversary of Michael’s vindication to be positive and shared it among the online community, they failed to notice Friedman could not repeat his own statements from that time. He is successfully duping some online MJ fans for his own gain and it is unfortunate to witness.

The Estate accounting is only news for online MJ fans and Friedman knows some online MJ fans are a part of his small readership which equates to support. The act of sourcing an MJ dedicated blog for his article is troublesome and extremely desperate. While he is currently sourcing Ivy’s summary of a legal document, the future may show him sourcing online blogs that are far more damaging.

Ivy, have you had or will you have any contact with Friedman to express your feelings on him sourcing your blog heavily for his own negative purposes?

I hope Ivy hasn't received the usual aggressive ish as a result of this.

I have never heard the expression 'grunt work' - doesn't sound very lady like.

Ivy, have you had or will you have any contact with Friedman to express your feelings on him sourcing your blog heavily for his own negative purposes?

no and no. both the blog and the accounting document is public and anyone and everyone can read, use, cite them. there's nothing I can do. For example I'm not happy hoax people using it for "clues" but nothing I can do about that either.

The Estate accounting is only news for online MJ fans

I'm told Estate accounting made yahoo news front page.

The act of sourcing an MJ dedicated blog for his article is troublesome and extremely desperate.

A court document is a court document and it was publicly posted. I don't see why he or anyone would need to get a copy of their own. He could have written an article based on the document without even mentioning how/where he saw the document. Honestly I'm surprised that he mentioned the blog as source.

I hope Ivy hasn't received the usual aggressive ish as a result of this.

I didn't ask to be sourced, I had no idea any media would see and write an article about it, I didn't tweet the article or didn't celebrate or didn't boast about being cited/mentioned but of course I received the usual aggressive ish because of this. Doesn't make much sense when I had no influence and/or control over what RF does or doesn't do.But then again anger / jealousy/ hatred or whatever you call it doesn't make much sense either.

I have never heard the expression 'grunt work' - doesn't sound very lady like.

It means menial and thankless job. something boring and repetitive. I'm very sure that he is referring to looking over the 50+ pages of numbers and writing the one sentence summaries and how easily he (mostly used) that already written numbers/summaries. It gets boring, he is right about that.

Last edited:
I'm told Estate accounting made yahoo news front page.

Friedman authored two articles about the estate's latest accounting. Friedman's article that Paris78 posted made Yahoo's front page. Yahoo's front page targets online readers and Friedman particularly targets online MJ fans. The only media article for this accounting is Friedman's.

A court document is a court document and it was publicly posted. I don't see why he or anyone would need to get a copy of their own. He could have written an article based on the document without even mentioning how/where he saw the document. Honestly I'm surprised that he mentioned the blog as source.

I believe I understand his reasoning for sourcing an MJ dedicated blog and it is troublesome for me.

Adding: if you ever find yourself in a conversation with Friedman, please be cautious.

Last edited:
I didn't ask to be sourced, I had no idea any media would see and write an article about it, I didn't tweet the article or didn't celebrate or didn't boast about being cited/mentioned but of course I received the usual aggressive ish because of this. Doesn't make much sense when I had no influence and/or control over what RF does or doesn't do.But then again anger / jealousy/ hatred or whatever you call it doesn't make much sense either.

It means menial and thankless job. something boring and repetitive. I'm very sure that he is referring to looking over the 50+ pages of numbers and writing the one sentence summaries and how easily he (mostly used) that already written numbers/summaries. It gets boring, he is right about that.

Hmmm, when I saw the article the first thing that sprung to my mind was how much abuse you were going to receive, people are very brave sat behind a computer screen. And since when did anything these bullies do or say make sense, they just shout the loudest.

I think here in UK we would call grunt work donkey work. Lol

But I do think of Michael talking on his cell phone to his friend Ron Burkle from the urinal in the Santa Maria courthouse in April 2005, begging for a loan because he had no money. Everyone was foreclosing on him. Burkle always helped him out.

Ron Burkle was advising Michael not to sign anything. Randy Jackson and his business partner, Don Stabler, wanted Michael to sign over his interest in the Beatles catalog. Michael said no and was later sued by "Darien Dash, cousin of hip-hop mogul Damon Dash." Don Stabler was like Thome Thome. Thome Thome had a connection to Colony Capital and Tom Barrack and Don Stabler represented Prescient Acquisition the Hackensack, N.J. finance company, is owned by Darien Dash, cousin of hip-hop mogul Damon Dash.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/world-jax-robbers-article-1.225010
http://wetpig.com/legal-troubles-continue-for-michael-jackson/

27c492da06ef2155955bcb1f42a7ac82.JPG

Roger Friedman keeps on making a living on the coattails of Michael Jackson. Thank goodness the latest accounting from the Estate shows how much in better shape things are. The loan on the Beatles catalog is getting paid down and thank goodness Michael never signed anything with his brother, Randy Jackson and his business partner, Don Stabler or Prescient Acquisition!

^^found this article odd since it's supposedly positive but he sneaks in a lot of sarcastic digs to a lot of different people here.

The fact that the execs make so much money was odd since he's "supposedly" their mouthpiece.

And once again the implication that Michael was an out of control spendthrift. Makes me so angry. Of course he needed money when being charged criminal interest rates on loans, battling thousands of frivolous law suits And taking care of mom, dad, kids and who knows how many other family members. I feel it's a lot. I also think he was a proud, responsible man who wanted to take care of them. That's just what you do.

And listened to his advisers? He had terrible advisers who only wanted his money the last 15 yrs.

Let the delusion flow... And who instated those advisors? Who authorised and signed the cheques for his relatively lavish spending.

Michael wasn't some baby. He was responsible for all his financial woes as you or me are for his or her own. Newsflash everybody - Michael's debts are only being paid off now in large part by the Cirque deal; not some master financial plan Michael had in the works!

Michael being a good dad, being a good person; and Michael being irresponsible financially do not have to be mutually exclusive values. He held both.

Let the delusion flow... And who instated those advisors? Who authorised and signed the cheques for his relatively lavish spending.

Michael wasn't some baby. He was responsible for all his financial woes as you or me are for his or her own. Newsflash everybody - Michael's debts are only being paid off now in large part by the Cirque deal; not some master financial plan Michael had in the works!

Michael being a good dad, being a good person; and Michael being irresponsible financially do not have to be mutually exclusive values. He held both.

MJ would have paid the same debts with the proceeds from his then planned this is it tour had he not died. That was the master plan and the cirque du soleil deal is at best a spin off of that doomed deal. it's the best you'll ever get from MJ now, a bunch of acrobats spinning to his tunes.

in terms of spendings, nothing has changed. his beneficiaries are getting 4-5$ millions in annual allowances. that's approximately what MJ would have spent had he been around here.

Wow. who died and made you god. unless you were sat in in fianancial meetings and know every personal detail you have no right to act like some arrogant self rightous judge.
gotta love it how ppl talk like mj had 20 private planes,houses and expensive cars. Where was the lavish spending compaired to other celebs? and considering the amount of ppl that had P.O.A there was no authorising going on! you dont end up with such debts from going on one to many shopping sprees!. they came from business deals,loans etc. seeing as your such an expert maybe you can tell us what they were for. reminds me of when mo fayed sold harrods for 1 bill. 600 mill of that went back to pay his business loans off

Last edited:
who was the person that gave said people P.O.A ??

And saying spending after his death is on par with spending when he was alive is delusional

who was the person that gave said people P.O.A ??

And saying spending after his death is on par with spending when he was alive is delusional

Dude....tone down on the futile name calling and provide some FACTS for a change.

Back