MJ Estate third accounting and other finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to watch your tone and nix the name calling in here . You all know it is NOT allowed. You certainly can voice your opinions but please do so without being mean spirited or the name calling. Try be more mindful in how you comment.. Thanks

We have been reminded several times that the estate wont start paying into the charity until all debts are paid. I also think its very presumptuous to tell the Estate what they should do and who and what they should pay and how they should manage this vast Empire. lol

Thats what I asked earlier why is it so. In Michael's will, there were 3 beneficiaries, KJ, PPB and children's charity. I just find it odd that 2 of 3 beneficiaries are getting money but not 3rd one.

I'm not telling the estate how to run the vast empire, I'm just thinking out loud and do some mullin' over:)
Don't take it too seriously. What I say here is not heard in the board room when they decide what to do next.

Guys I have closed this thread.

As I mentioned on a post before, we are working on the documents and in a few hours a new thread about third accounting will be created at the news section with the detailed summary and documents to follow shortly after that. It's better to discuss the accounting when we have more information about what is exactly in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back