MJ legal seminar in Sept: Mesereau, Feldman, Melville, Zonan amongst speakers

It's true, 10 million is a lot for a documentary.
He probably should make a list with the cost of everything to make it look more, trustable

I don't think that's very fair. Mez did make an excellent case for Mike after the trial, and at every opportunity (almost to the point of being boring) he repeated how dreadful the pros case was, how there was no evidence, how 70 sheriffs searched Neverland and found exactly NOTHING proof-wise, how Janet Arvizo had a history of making false claims, how Gavin was acting on the stand (and he took acting classes), how the jury saw through the prosecution smear campaign (the only thing they could resort to, as there was no proof of guilt whatsoever) and did the ONLY right thing. He keeps saying that all the time, AND of course what a charitable, wonderful person MJ was.

Mez is a lawyer. He hates the media, and so does Susan Yu. That's why Randy brought him to this case, because he wasn't seduced by the cameras and self-interest (fame) like other lawyers. He did those interviews because he felt the need to get the message about MJ out there in light of the media being biased and the trial coverage just bullshit. He even went on Jay Leno, to speak to that particular type of audience and try and get through to them. But he's an attorney, he doesn't care for spotlight, so we can't really expect him to be on tv all the time, he's got work to do and clearly doesn't appreciate too much attention. MJ was a friend and you can tell Mez cared deeply for him, but there are other things in his life besides that, and it's only fair enough.

I guess I understand what you mean that he could have done more - he could have written a book, or something, but then there would be the issue of him cashing in on MJ, like with everyone else. I'm sure he's thought about it long and hard, and chose the right thing for him.

And whoa about W Wagener - thanks for that article you posted, I did not know of the probation. You're right, he does have issues, you can see he makes Mez awfully uncomfortable at times with the things he says. I'm still not entirely sure whether I trust William. I have a *feeling* he's a good person and that he's honest about wanting the truth out there, and he *was* one of barely a handful that said MJ will be acquited. I'll have to do a bit more research on him.

And the fact that Mez spoke to him, well - couldn't hurt, he's already done CNN, NBC, and all the major ones anyway.

(lol @ "negative nancy", naaah, we're just sharing opinions :D)

[youtube]3Wxo5FQoKGM[/youtube]

Well said.

I think Mesereau was offered a book deal and he was willing to write one, but he made it clear was not willing to write any ish about Michael. He would have written what he always says that he strongly believes in his innocence. And that's when the book offer was withdrawn....

Like many other people said too (Aprhodite Jones, Geraldine Hughes, the bodyguards of MJ) publishers won't touch any book that is 100% positive on Michael! This is the sad truth.

Anyway, there were not too many good people in Michael's life and I cannot understand fans who want to find fault in those few good people. Mesereau and Aprhodite Jones were definitely one of these few good people. I have nothing but a great deal of respect for Mez! He is truly a man of great integrity!

^^^ :clapping:

"the defence will try to bash Michael Jackson to divert attention from their guilty client"

Way to go TMez. Tell it like it is. Hee hee!

That's poignant. Of Mez to say that, I mean - with him being a lawyer, and the presumption of innocence, and what not, for him to word it this way (and he's of course, right), he clearly feels very strongly about it.

"He deserves a fair trial, but convict him." was another good one.

Thanks for the vid.

This is where I thought he did best.:flowers:

Sorry to be harsh. As a fan I have anger issues.

No need to, we all do. The last year and a half has been incredibly hard on the fan community, and now, with the prelim and all... We're all in this together. :huggy:

Oooh, that Harvard conference was brilliant, I agree, I've got a video of the whole thing, I need to find some time to extract the bits about Michael and post it to youtube, Mez said many interesting things like that about the trial. Dan Abrams was also there, and he's made some interesting points about the media coverage of the trial, but most of what he said was ish.

No need to, we all do. The last year and a half has been incredibly hard on the fan community, and now, with the prelim and all... We're all in this together. :huggy:

Oooh, that Harvard conference was brilliant, I agree, I've got a video of the whole thing, I need to find some time to extract the bits about Michael and post it to youtube, Mez said many interesting things like that about the trial. Dan Abrams was also there, and he's made some interesting points about the media coverage of the trial, but most of what he said was ish.

I agree, we're all in this together.

And he was brilliant at the Harvard conference & I would like to see it posted on youtube when you get a chance. I would appreciate that very much.

Last edited:
I hope Mez's purpose there is to defend Michael!!

Who is going from here?? :)

I hope Mez's purpose there is to defend Michael!!

Who is going from here?? :)

going where, hon?
the conference jrsfan and I were talking about already happened back in Nov 2005, a few months after the not guilty verdict. Michael's fans were represented, and the fan club president got to ask a few questions, although they ran out of time and she was interrupted, and Mez didn't get to answer those. very unfortunate, they were very intersting questions (I think Dan Abrams might have answered one...) although blaming the organisers wouldn't be too fair, I'd say it's the people that asked questions, goooosh, they were so slow, and some were more stories than questions.
yeah, I'll see if I can upload some of that conference on the weekend, I'll post links if I get to it.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT_RL-wIaLk In this final part of the interview William ask T-Mez if it's a good idea to make the Doc and Tom Says he should! :)http://onsecondthought.tv/

End of EXCLUSIVE Interview on LIVE TV in Santa Maria, Ca. Dec. 10, 2010, and "Hurricane" Mesereau states he did NOT respond to calls from Bill 0'Reilly, and Nancy [dis] Grace, which Wagener calls the FOX New Word Order Controlled Matrix media propaganda pushers. And a WEB location to go to get ready for
PLEDGE day, and MONEY BOMB day to fund the Documentary to prove to NON
MJJ fans how bias their Jackson media coverage was.

THIS IS IT. We start to push back against the walls of deception and lies.
a call for 1 million of the 10 million Jackson fans to donate $10, or what they
want to give, that won't cause them a financial pinch, so that FANS can say
THEY were the financial backers, and take credit for spreading the truth.

nice vid. :lol:
But I wasn't asking who TS is.
Sadly, I know about Tom Sneddon since I was 13 years old :D
I was asking if the documentary is gonna hit him more while he is still doing his job, that's all :)
I thought he retired, but I really don't know what he's doing now. Not sure how the documentary would affect him, but it seems a great idea.

I just thought the vid was funny when I came across it so I though I would share. Not really to make any point, I had never seen it before.

The DAY has arrived to take Pledges, not money [ yet ]. The goal here is to show a strong support from a million or more JACKSON fans to do a True Documentary of the 2005 Jackson trial, verbatim to the court record and also show the MEDIA bias behind the bias reporting.

Questions frequently asked are answered here.
and
We need people to translate into foreign languages, French, German, Japanese, Russian, etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unCFJtmuH2E

2005 TRIAL. IF YOUR NOT SEEING THIS ON WEB PAGE,
GO TO: WWW.ONSECONDTHOUGHT.TV/JACKSON.HTM

MOST OFTEN ASKED QUESTIONS ANSWERED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lviw9B9YoGQ

:flowers:I am ready to donate. I hope it doesn't take very long to make.

Back