MJ video project.. please participate :)

Re: Looking for over 200 people to participate for a video

Hi there could i have - Seems That The World's - If anyone else isnt ?
thanks x x

Thanks for giving me a sentence :)
I dont get properly what we have to do.. like write the sentence?

i hope its okay if i send the pic after july 18th. im coming back from london on july 17th and my grandmothers funeral is on 18th, so it will be a bit stressful before that!

Could I get a phrase aswell? Sounds like a great ida, Mike would have loved it:wub:

Sure Spunky! I'm sending everyone PMs now.. so they know their phrase :)

This was actually going to be my project for Michaels 51st birthday, Im sad he wont get to see it.. but we are still going along with it for him :) Thanks to all who have participated so far! I still need more people! We are almost there!

thanks everyone so much! I still need more people :)

sorry guys I had to change some things around to make it work.. check the first post to see if your phrase changed :)

bump...

Can I request "I will feel blessed" if it hasn't already been taken?

I'm in
can i have the other "I'm Only Human"
please?

I have 23 spots left! :)

Ok id like to be in as well

What do i need to do? can someone please explain it to me?

Ok id like to be in as well

What do i need to do? can someone please explain it to me?

Thanks for participating, you can select your phrase from the list of whats left!

All you need to do is make a sign that says your phrase
and take a picture of you holding up the sign, you can be as creative as you want. :)

Thanks for participating, you can select your phrase from the list of whats left!

All you need to do is make a sign that says your phrase
and take a picture of you holding up the sign, you can be as creative as you want. :)

Thank you will do!

Could i do the : will you find me part?

just saw the update, thanks for letting me do this :) really appericate it

first of all..so many people are doing phrases...shouldn't it just be a word or two at the most..... second of all...it looks like you'r already into this....but will you be there?..i dunno....it's more of a mournful prayer?...like....no matter what? what's happening, where i'm going, what i'm doing...will you be there to uplift me, bless me. blah blah blah...GREAT and beautiful song...but ot dedicate to a hero that has passed? i dunno...the meaning doesn't fit right.... i think Keep the Faith would be a GREAT song to use..kind of an inspiration michael has left us all with. that's just my thought but you guys are already so far into this. otherwise, i'd like to be a part of this :D i would love to do "and my pain".... "pain" alone would be great but if we're doin phrases i want "and my pain" (which i think should be reconsidered due to creativity to fit on one piece of paper..plus doing words allows more to participate :D. i think we should only do one or two words...is this okay? )

If we do one or two words I dont know if we could get enough people to participate in time. Im hoping to get this all done by Michaels birthday August 29th. I think phrases are cool because the person will get shown for a little longer amount of time plus maybe it sends a deeper message. I agree that Keep the faith would have been great too, we can always make another one. And this could be our trial run :) I think the song sends a great message that we will always be there for Michael. I love the last part especially. But instead of I'll never let you part I think we should put We'll never let you part, for your always in our hearts. what do you think?
thanks for your considerations :flowers: I will add you to the list with the phrase you have chosen :)

I got the update, thank you for letting me participate. I love the idea of the phrases, especially with the phrase I got. This song is actually the first song my 9 yr old daughter heard from Michael, that she fell in love with, and the picture I plan on taking will have me and my 3 girls holding up each word (for 4 total).

I think this is a wonderful idea and not sad at all. The fact that MJ died period is sad, but this is a great way to honor his memory and would've made a beautiful birthday present too.

bump.....

Back