MJ video project.. please participate :)

Didnt have my laptop and have been desperate to see this.It's blooming great!! Well done!! Brilliant.

Thank you so much for the amazing video. I am proud to have contributed.

yeah! i always play this video and share to my friends. :) but they dont want to believe me that im a part of this video. :cry: but its ok. i know in my heart and to everyone here that we do this for michael.. :)

I was wondering if this project ever took off - can't believe I missed the video being posted!
This thread deserves a bump - Michael really has the sweetest fans! :)

Thank you so much everyone :hug:
I have future plans to make more fan videos in the future with different concepts
I like to get everyone involved and united
all of Michaels fans are very special to me.

I'll give you a glimpse of my next idea. Well the next project im thinking about doing is making this halloween unlike any other. I want to do our next fan video to be to thriller. We can all have pictures of us dressed up as Michael, Charlie Chaplin, Tinker Bell, Peter Pan, Zombies.. you know things Michael likes. and MJ fans are creative so I know we can make Michael proud.. I will post a thread with details later on.

great!!!

I already have my pic dressed up as gothic tinkerbell :p
love halloween!

I'll give you a glimpse of my next idea. Well the next project im thinking about doing is making this halloween unlike any other. I want to do our next fan video to be to thriller. We can all have pictures of us dressed up as Michael, Charlie Chaplin, Tinker Bell, Peter Pan, Zombies.. you know things Michael likes. and MJ fans are creative so I know we can make Michael proud.. I will post a thread with details later on.

Sounds good hunny,when well this start just so i know?so this time we wont have words like we did for the last one we done hun??x

for this one just pictures will be fine.. but if anyone wants to hold sign that say thriller that would be fine too. I'll post the details sometime this week or next :flowers:

Ahh that sounds like fun, I think I'll participate this time :D

:cry: omg MJstarlight, that video is beautiful and thanks to everyone who was in it too :huggy:

I would love to be part of the next one :huggy:

for this one just pictures will be fine.. but if anyone wants to hold sign that say thriller that would be fine too. I'll post the details sometime this week or next :flowers:

ooh wow this looks like fun, i cant believe looking through this thread i forgot about it, so weird. i know i saw it before.
well looking forward to next time anyway, i enjoyed the video, everyone did real goood. amazing job!

Thank you so much everyone :hug:
I have future plans to make more fan videos in the future with different concepts
I like to get everyone involved and united
all of Michaels fans are very special to me.
You're special too, Shayla.
Tho I'm not all that creative, count me in again! :)

Hey Shayla«! Is tis new project still on his way? Cause I have a tribute concert next Monday and I'll be already dressed like Michael, so I wondered if I should take a picture of me that way, but I don't have many information to how you want it :)

I'll be checking for your updates on that darlign!

This video was beautiful! Great work! I am sure Michael is smiling somewhere over this. Thank you! It made me cry again. Thank you!

Back