MJJC TV 2009 Video Maker Competition Discussion

Re: MJJC TV 2009 Video Maker Competition... 43 will soon become 10 :) Stay Tuned!

Seriously, patience is a virtue! :D lol you find out when everyone else does

here is the situation, we have 2 out of 4 judges 10 favourites, we are still awaiting word from the 2 other judges, hopefully we will have this by tomorrow so we can settle on the final 10.

Re: MJJC TV 2009 Video Maker Competition... 43 will soon become 10 :) Stay Tuned!

well then come on you other 2! lol

There are many vid from my friends in youtube ..lol :) hope they can go to final 10

Exiting!

Looking forward to see the top 10.

Good luck to all who entered. Apologies for not submitting, I have been extremely busy with Uni recently, I have a break soon enough though! Again, good luck to everyone who entered, I have a few favourites!

sorry again for the delay, I am working to get the finalists sorted out as soon as possible for you all! :) I appreciate your patience.

It should be soon :yes:

Re: MJJC TV 2009 Video Maker Competition... FINAL 10 will be announced Tonight :)

hey everyone just to let you know that all the judges favourites are in, and Im sorting out the final 10 just now. just a couple of things to sort out but tonight, we will definitely have the Final ten in which you all can begin voting. :D

Re: MJJC TV 2009 Video Maker Competition... FINAL 10 will be announced Tonight :)

Ohh great!! I can't wait!
Thanks big_DB for making this competition! :)

So exciting :)

That is exciting:))
(btw. by tonight you mean GMT time?)

the finalists have just been announced in a seperate thread just for voting, thought it would be complicated for people to keep track of votes in this thread so we can use this thread for discussing all the entries :)

Back