MJJCs Official Daily Poems & Reflections Thread

>
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]~Cries escape[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This morning I awoke vibrant, sins of the world no longer a plague[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]As my life drew on weary through battles I fought endlessly[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Shining through the emancipation of grief, desperation, and inner failure[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I felt as though the harmful were oblivious, The anger, pain annihilated profusely.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I lie here as the sun smile spilling its warmth onto this earth.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Nothing could damage my newly begotten spirit, I became unbreakable.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Though through this the pain that remained became unbearable.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This Day, You betrayed, bitterly forced obscenities from your lips, twisted in vile anger[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You words ripping my flesh, boiling the buried pain rising to once again consume without warning[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Attempting to respond passiveness struck, my words wouldn't heed your weaponry of words.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You've remained reluctant to let words etch themselves within the crevice of your mind[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Now you've damaged, broken, tormented my soul, disgusted my flesh.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This day, I step through the thresholds of darkness[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Masked unseen, eyes accusingly watching.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This familiar darkened void wasting away, within my body, wasting away within my mind.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Tears stream along my cheeks, their words burning holding each word hidden within me.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Look what you've accomplished, hurling me within a darkened void, I cannot escape.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]My hands clasped, my body quavers, overwhelmed words expelled, “God help me.”[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This day, my body submerged in cold waves, dampening my flesh, my emotions intense, relaxed.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The pain along my wrist vibrant, tainted rain flowing heavily, instantly half the pain remains[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Candles flickering, dancing along porcelain tiles, teasingly reminding me, a mockery.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Watery grips up to my mid chest, red wine now filtering its clarity its innocence[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Slipping... flashes of happiness, torment, pain, reluctance, persuasion, furthermore[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I'm slipping now, your words this pain will be no more.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You'll regret the words of expelled from your lips, how you battered my soul, battered my spirits[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Now I lie here helpless gone, my soul no more than a lifeless shell.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Through my last journey darkness awaits, I shall hold no fear. You crack the door slightly, Cries escape.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif](LOL sorry for the text style...)
[/FONT]​

:( :no: That is so sad.....I know it doesn't necessarily mean it's about you but...are you ok? Very strong poem and images...sad, and captivating. I hate hearing about suicide....so sad to lose all hope.

:( :no: That is so sad.....I know it doesn't necessarily mean it's about you but...are you ok? Very strong poem and images...sad, and captivating. I hate hearing about suicide....so sad to lose all hope.

I am absolutely Fine, Now worries ... Its just when things have gone so wrong, that poem was written aty a moment when I was depressed today, I would never do any harm to myself...

I'll take that as a compliment Ape, thank you :yes:

>

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This morning I awoke vibrant, sins of the world no longer a plague[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]As my life drew on weary through battles I fought endlessly[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Shining through the emancipation of grief, desperation, and inner failure[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I felt as though the harmful were oblivious, The anger, pain annihilated profusely.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I lie here as the sun smile spilling its warmth onto this earth.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Nothing could damage my newly begotten spirit, I became unbreakable.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Though through this the pain that remained became unbearable.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This Day, You betrayed, bitterly forced obscenities from your lips, twisted in vile anger[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You words ripping my flesh, boiling the buried pain rising to once again consume without warning[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Attempting to respond passiveness struck, my words wouldn't heed your weaponry of words.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You've remained reluctant to let words etch themselves within the crevice of your mind[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Now you've damaged, broken, tormented my soul, disgusted my flesh.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This day, I step through the thresholds of darkness[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This familiar darkened void wasting away, within my body, wasting away within my mind.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Tears stream along my cheeks, their words burning holding each word hidden within me.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Look what you've accomplished, hurling me within a darkened void, I cannot escape.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]My hands clasped, my body quavers, overwhelmed words expelled, “God help me.”[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This day, my body submerged in cold waves, dampening my flesh, my emotions intense, relaxed.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The pain along my wrist vibrant, tainted rain flowing heavily, instantly half the pain remains[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Candles flickering, dancing along porcelain tiles, teasingly reminding me, a mockery.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Watery grips up to my mid chest, red wine now filtering its clarity its innocence[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Slipping... flashes of happiness, torment, pain, reluctance, persuasion, furthermore[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I'm slipping now, your words this pain will be no more.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You'll regret the words of expelled from your lips, how you battered my soul, battered my spirits[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Now I lie here helpless gone, my soul no more than a lifeless shell.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Through my last journey darkness awaits, I shall hold no fear. You crack the door slightly, Cries escape.[/FONT]

[/FONT]​

Wow, B I - you have such a way with poetry....I could imagine all the pain you were going through. You are some writer!!

Just to everyone I am fine ... And thank you Linda! *hugs* I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Just to everyone I am fine, no depression or anything at the moment lol I am fine.. And thank you Linda! *hugs* I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I more than enjoyed it- I love poetry!! Please, keep writing!! I loved reading this! (hugs to you too!)

You know, if you can express some deep emotion in poetry like this, it only helps to get it out...and I am glad you did...I firmly believe in creative expression! My dad not only does music, but he writes and also paints too...so this creative expression is rampant in my family...you should see some of the poetry my daughter wrote...I should find some and post it here...I'll have to ask her...

Last edited:
Wanted to add...my mother is the poet in my family. She has a load of stuff that she wrote..I'll have to post one or two here...her imagery is fantastic also. She taught my sister and I about Haiku when we were very young...

I think that's why I have so many blogs...cause I love to write too!! LOL!! Although when I was little, I had to stand in the corner of the classroom with gum on my nose...cause not only did I like to TALK but I liked to CHEW GUM at the same time! LOL!! :rofl: I was such a little you-know-what...you should have seen me with CLACKERS in class...

Last edited:
Oh Beautiful.
that was ...breathtaking to me too .
um..couldnt write a reply for a few days cos your words basicaly tore my heart out . see, just your ability to mold the words , put a picture in my head , this had me thinking for over 10 mins with ..every word ya no .
the essence of a unbeatable writer,
i just think you have the ulitmate skills in writing tis all .
your impact excites me very much sweets :wub:
love you baby . xxxxxxxx:heart:

>

[/FONT]​

Wow that poem is sad but very moving. I love it BI ty for sharing it.
so much feeling and emotions inside of it.

Lend A Hand

It is often said that those of a like nature can truly
understand a situation being the same as one that
they have gone through and have felt in their lives
Why is it that sometimes we pass others by when
in light of it all we know better and should take time?
Oftentimes I long to find a way to make everyone
smile and not have to feel left out in this world of
unsurmountable things and their various happenings.
Is it right to just sit idly by and think that someone
else will come to the rescue of others instead?
I dare say I think that most times alot of us feel
our time is limited and so we let the opportunity
fall into the hands of those we deem more capable.
Helping just one person everyday would make
a surprising difference if only all of us would
do such a thing even if in some small gesture.
Our time is hurried yes and sometimes we rush
about and forget the smaller things as we race
on and about in our busy and progressive days.
I have decided that if I can just help one individual
each and every day then by the years end I can
add it all up and hope to amount to something better.

Last edited:
happy to see this section coming back to life... everyone's poems are thought provoking and stir emotions :) most beautiful section on the forum imo

Passages

moons and seasons have different phases
they are a reflection of each of our faces
how we learn, grow and evolve
as we pass from one into the next
we keep some things and cast others off
there is nothing frozen in time
like the black holes travelling in space
we are continuously drawing to ourselves
something new, and we cleanse ourselves
of what is false and harms

let goodness and care be your north star
guiding you through these passages that
are leading to the next spoke in this great circle

if it hurts it's worth examination
seasons of pain are not to be ignored
they are part of the chain
don't let them pass too quickly, and benefit not
lest you doom yourself to future seasons of the same

when the new moon arrives, be ready
to stay in the current referred to as time
all the answers you search for will not manifest
that's not the goal
it is to become better by next phase, than
you were in the last

others may not see changes so slight,
let it be
the seasons that bring us to who we are meant to be
aren't always obvious to the outside,
because they happen internally
take heart, follow your star, accept
the gifts of each phase, pain fades

as you walk, try not to be so serious
that you miss the point
as we come and go, we are meant to shine
as we move into understanding that life is
bigger than our own and when we care
for one another, is when we shine brightest, so
remember to laugh and love often
don't be afraid of change, freedom is just a concept
we are all free to be who we were meant to be

think of your path as a beautiful stream
no matter where you are, if you get lost,
just look up to the heavens and find your star
you don't need refuge, you're exactly where
you are supposed to be
every path is different, and in every one you are free

^that was beautiful and deep enough to swim in a while. Lots of good life advice in it too :) Thank you so much for sharing. Poe yours is very nice too and I follow that sentiment.

I hope this thread gets big enough so we have to create an entire section to poetry and art soon.

happy to see this section coming back to life... everyone's poems are thought provoking and stir emotions :) most beautiful section on the forum imo

Passages

moons and seasons have different phases
they are a reflection of each of our faces
how we learn, grow and evolve
as we pass from one into the next
we keep some things and cast others off
there is nothing frozen in time
like the black holes travelling in space
we are continuously drawing to ourselves
something new, and we cleanse ourselves
of what is false and harms

let goodness and care be your north star
guiding you through these passages that
are leading to the next spoke in this great circle

if it hurts it's worth examination
seasons of pain are not to be ignored
they are part of the chain
don't let them pass too quickly, and benefit not
lest you doom yourself to future seasons of the same

when the new moon arrives, be ready
to stay in the current referred to as time
all the answers you search for will not manifest
that's not the goal
it is to become better by next phase, than
you were in the last

others may not see changes so slight,
let it be
the seasons that bring us to who we are meant to be
aren't always obvious to the outside,
because they happen internally
take heart, follow your star, accept
the gifts of each phase, pain fades

as you walk, try not to be so serious
that you miss the point
as we come and go, we are meant to shine
as we move into understanding that life is
bigger than our own and when we care
for one another, is when we shine brightest, so
remember to laugh and love often
don't be afraid of change, freedom is just a concept
we are all free to be who we were meant to be

think of your path as a beautiful stream
no matter where you are, if you get lost,
just look up to the heavens and find your star
you don't need refuge, you're exactly where
you are supposed to be
every path is different, and in every one you are free

That is a very beautiful Poem Friend ty for sharing it :flowers:

thank you ape and poefiend for liking it :) i'm reposting some i'd posted in the section before it mysteriously disappeared. i'll repost more as time permits

no title

nestled between the pages are the single strokes
framing the who, what, when and where of who we are
and the story of the road that has led from where we've
been to where we now stand, flipping the pages, chapter
after chapter reveals what has been only ours, no pair
of eyes, save one, have travelled that journey with
us. in the moments when we felt most alone and of greatest
despair, certain that no one was there, quietly... patiently
waiting, the gentliest of spirits, the most loving heart
of all stilled in our grief sends down that which he alone
can give. there in sorrow, there in joy, lonliness, depression,
and boredom he waits for one thing, that which only we can give,
acceptance of him, who alone loves us when no one else will,
acceptance of him who's asked for nothing more than that we return
his gifts and love by loving others when nobody else will, in this
way we show our love for him is real.
~~~~~

no title

alone in the dark with the rustling of leaves
there's a hush and contentment in moments like these
let it go quiet, and rescind all light, i call to myself
the creatures of the night, the owl, the bat, the
wolves who cause some fright, bring to me
much delight, i love how they prowl, and the
sounds of their howl, that to others sets in their bones
like a chill, brings me peace and harmony, as if the world
went still, as i drink them in and gather them near
i know in my heart, that my world is here, there is
nothing else like this anywhere in this place, where
i can come to meet with the maker of all things
face to face, i know He is here, he's in all of these.
when i come to meet Him through all of my friends
its a chance to renew and begin again, He's always
here, the meetings up to me, whenever i'm ready
i need only look for the rocks, the tree, the stream,
open my heart and mind and soul to receive,
because He is here in moments like these,
giving me his care and taking away all reasons
to flee
~~~~~

no title

there was once a seed destined to flower
choked by weeds, and those who devour
in spite of these, it still tried to bloom
yet there were those who lied in wait, ready to consume
despite it all, its little shoots sprang from the earth
as it made its way up from under their dirt
its beauty they did not see, nor the essence of its flowers
for they were all about squashing it, and feeling their power
in the end its struggle was to profit it not
and the hurt they intended for it, is just what it got
what they did not devour, they surely did stone
to ensure it was isolated, and left all alone
it is a pity for all for those who did such, and for the flower
for they turned something sweet into something sour
the good fruit it was meant to bear now ruined and bitter
with its beauty erased, all that remains is litter
~~~~~~~

the play
betrayal like a Levante at Gibraltar
as it accelarates it will not dissipate
an enigma so puzzling, its reasoning so
inexplicable so long as the focus of
its lucidity remains in its utter state
of trickability lest its intentions be
given clarity, then doesnt the sport lose
its scheme? ah yes, only the dull of
the day, what trivial play? that shant
be of much allure, oh no to illuminate
the night? oh let the moon in its phases
not render such games obsolete, the players
doth meet to bid one another with a nod of
the head, a quick little wink, hearts be
damned, like the Titanic they sink. there are
no casualties, as it is all for delight,
as the sun gives way to the deception of the night
blackest night, darkest heart, cast the lot
all grows stark in the austere of the consequence
there is no bloom for the tranquelized fool
feign the role or bid all a goodnight
~~~~~

no title

what is a person's worth
by what unit are they measured?
are they valuable because of what
they've achieved, the mountains
they have climbed? are they of
worth because they have fought
the fight so hard, or only
by the battles they have won?
is their value in the things
they have not done, in mistakes
not made, words not spoken, are
they then of such a good nature
they are favored then more than
ones who go through fires but
were not consumed by them?
at what point can a person be
deemed of some value inherent or
earned? God may be the true judge
but for the moment, im just trying
to grasp of what worth am i or is
anyone as our worth is determined
in this place, here is the only place
we have to give God or anyone the
opportunity to judge us at all.
those who say we are worthy because
we simply exist do they feel the same
when they are in their rooms at night
thinking on people they know? or is
all they see the things that make
others less to them? tell me, do i
have value to you? i'd really like
to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pua
thank you pua :flowers:... a few more

no title

when the winds speak, who hears them?
so light are they that we acknowlege only how they cool us,
but miss the subtler whispers carried hither and thither upon
their breezes, so heavy do they bear down on us that we curse them
and listen not to what their gales hasten to reveal, in our feebleness,
we know only how damaged we feel, when they are still, we pray for their
return, begging their mercies, ignored and dejected by our unwarranted
arrogance, they hear us no longer, and leave us to fend for ourselves, how
useless to feel abandoned or bitter, while amongst us the winds implored
us to heed their call, instead with selfish hearts and simple minds, our
chests puffed up, these messengers were ignored outright, ridiculed, or
dismissed with an insincere "tomorrow," but there are no more tomorrows,
in their piercing perception, the winds see the care to serve one another is
absent, present is greed and self gratifying need, there is nothing left to
save, with a sorrow unequalled, even amongst the wailings of all who remain
are the winds who have one final message, that is lost not on a single one of
these,
"it is finished."
~~~~~~~~

no title

devastation written in the lines of faces, blankness in beautiful, distant eyes
there is no reason to hide as invisibility presents in plain view
hearts ladened with lies spun in indifference, burning against the
enemy of apathy and vain attempts to match faces to the
wounds undeservingly inflicted by those who said, "not my kind."
frustrated for being hated for reasons that can never be justified.
standing with many, yet feeling alone, reaching through with the
only weapon that can be used to defeat the mountains of
ignorance and conceit. a voice that wavers not in the onslaught
the voice of the human spirit pulled into the open, tho it was
once hidden so deep inside, where it faced fears in complete
darkness, but now its resolve has grown, annointed by love
and truth that overcomes when it is attacked for simply
being. the voice opposes those who move to quieten it
spinning lies to bring about its silence, trying to reign
over it to bring it into submission, because the voice
is a threat to delicate psyches because it dares to be
different and walks a path of its own choosing, not
carved out for it by others, allowing the spirit to
succumb to the etching meant to program the mind
by the system. it fortifies and finds itself stating
simply, "i am." challenging the enemy, "here i stand against
your fear. i will not cease just to make your conscience
clear, and unburden you of the things you've done. you
will face me and acknowledge what you do." the voice rises
to speak out against hindered views, enlightening so
thinking can be righted and transformed into what it was
meant to be. our differences are not the demons we've been
programmed to believe, it isn't difference that is scary, but
for as long as we remain in stubborn denial, all are held in
bondage from which none of us can be freed. it is folly
to think that by anhilating what is unique and trying
to force all to dance to the same tune peace will be
found and the existence of those who created these
rules secured. how can redemption be found in
the sustaining of sameness? it is the mere presence
of our differences that holds the key of salvation
~~~~~~~`

no title

masters of illusion who create what they want us to see
masters of delusion we give into them so freely
this masquerade, it's their biggest ever
click this switch, pull that lever
such puppets are we falling hook, line, and sinker
why would we bother, we know they are all stinkers?
we are so pulled into their pathetic game
we say we're different, but we act just the same
following it all, can't wait for the next tidbit
as an unenlightened as ever, we should just quit
alas we can't help ourselves, yes we're so fake
believing a single word is a total disgrace
we don't stand strong, yet we feign our detest
hurting one needlessly, creating more distress
so sorry are we, or at least we should be
when we look to those who know nothing
would we be so disappointed if we were to learn
it's just an illusion or are we so far gone
that we've past the point of no return?
~~~~

something remains
as i watch the ripples spread out across the still water, i say farewell to dreams once held
this was my special place where i played pretend with my make believe friends
it's time to part ways with childish things, no more diary entries or tossing milk bottles with my wishes into the waters to be found and answered by some fairy godmother
today is the day that it was decided that i'm all grown up, the stuffed animals removed from my room, the Cinderella covers taken from my bed, pink curtains are replaced with some more antiquey white looking things made of lace, and where posters of my favorite Disney characters once hung, are now paintings of flowers and such
lastly my night light is removed, as my mom switches off the light, and says good night, my young lady and i wonder if i'm so grown up why do i so dread the length of this night? i reach for my teddy bear who always made me feel better, but teddy's not there, and as i think all is lost, i look up and i can see the moon peering in the window from over my head, i pray that nobody has taken her, and as i look with all my might, i see the lady in the moon, and know that she will stay with me all night
~~~~

Last edited:
wow ,dynamic writers ,each and every one of you
friend ,thanx you for sharing such lovely words/flow:flowers:

Wow that poem is sad but very moving. I love it BI ty for sharing it.
so much feeling and emotions inside of it.

Thank you very much Poe :flowers: Yours is beautiful as well!
Very wonderful to read! :punk::)
I hope you do post more of your poetry!
Thanks for sharing everyone friend beautiful!
thank you for sharing! :flowers:

Friend, thank you for sharing. I wanted to write a reply to your flower poem but...was too tired.

This one came just now. I wrote as I listened to the rain. Now it's just windy. The rain dried up.

It’s raining
The kind of rain that I love
Downpour
but tonight
It soaks me in loneliness
makes me feel so cold

Floods me with memories
the ones I want to forget

The worms are climbing to the surface now
writhing and turning themselves inside and out
to get a bit of air

Drench me now
I want to be that worm
expressing how I feel

So cold
so cold

it stopped
so sudden

and now I yearn to hear it again
Pounding
pounding against the rooftops
Pounding my walls
Pounding rythmically
until it reaches my core
and comforts me in my sorrow

The rain knows
The rain knows

:flowers: to everyone,

ape, your rain poem hit a chord, ty for sharing it :)

here's another dated one

encased in flesh, our souls are given birth
some spirits are sweet, and others are deep
all are innocent when at first they arrive
as we grow in knowledge there is a tendency
to surrender our delicate selves and give in
to let less beauty within us dwell, the forms
this can take are many, and all are a defeat
in moments when tenderness would have nourished
our souls, we often withhold it and the kind
words needed were replaced with scolding
rebukes so harsh and too cold, as the spirit
being inside us loses its will to live and dies,
a warm smile, a hug, a well placed hand on a
shoulder of another is the prescription to heal
wounds unseen, as we reach inside to feel our
own spirit beings, that place that runs deep
in our soul, if dejected and scorned it is ripped,
leaving a gaping hole, but when nourished and
loved becomes a heart of gold. we are all spirit
beings and kindness goes far, withhold it and
cause one to falter, or give it abundantly and
see a spirit take flight, and shine brighter
than any star.

My Circle Prayer
time they say, heals all pain, gotta move through time and space to regain,
i've learned that this is not exactly true, time numbs it, dumbs it, yet it finds a hole and oozes through,
and how much time for this or that? will it take years, or be gone after a nap? there's too much negativity
tied to people and things, that put out the sparks that make our hearts sing so spirits can soar and realize,
that new possibilities are just out their door, awaiting are new realities, for lives to be lived in creativity,
on this day i draw a circle, and within my circle is peace, hope, and all that is good, outside of my circle
are the places, people and things, that have hindered me, and asked me to relinquish values for which i've stood,
who will be inside my circle? only those who can conceive that i am a partner, a support, and a friend,
those who feel no matter the plight, that i must be wrong and cower, so they can be right, they
are put away from me from this day forth, if that is all one has to offer, then it is they who fall short,
right has its place, don't misunderstand, neither expect me to swallow that to find what's right i must feed from your hand,
i am a part of the process, and i count too, and those who cannot comprehend this, than that is on you,
i've taken my beatings, and licked my wounds, now i'm rising above all the doom and gloom, i may not be a part
of all that is found hip and fab, because i realize what many do not, and that is their is a better consciousness to be had,
i welcome into my circle those who don't think small, or think themselves the greatest of all, the size of my circle,
it just depends, it is open to all who understand what it is to be a friend, that none within need to be kept in line or put in our place,
that this is in its truest form a respectful space, those within will recognize they can check their egos at the door along
with their lies, as for the dirt and the pigs, I leave them to their farms, i will not comment, acknowledge or recognize,
because i choose to live by the principle of do no harm, the circle is drawn, and within it i will remain,
let the powers that be bring about a powerful change

**a side note, i first created and committed to this prayer a year ago, and sadly, the circle is smaller, what a shame people cannot live and let live, its the basic sentiment, and it is truly very difficult for people to live by it

Last edited:
Is there room in that circle for forgiveness? No one can be perfect and that may be one reason for your smaller circle. Though if it is the ones who really aren't friends who get taken out, then that sounds like a smart thing to do. Protecting yourself. Makes sense. I hope your circle can get bigger again and you find people to welcome in.

i consider forgiveness to be a part of what makes up friendship, so yes, it is a part of it. i am not less happy with my smaller circle, i just find it a shame is all. life is too short as it is, there is no reason why with all the real drama one goes through that created drama should have to be a part of it. my life is happier now, ty for asking.

All lovely poems *loves this thread * and the circle prayer is very powerful
friend ...........wow :yes: .

ty wendi :flowers:

i know i just posted this, but with all the devastation happening across the world, i want to post it again. time is running out...

when the winds speak, who hears them?
so light are they that we acknowlege only how they cool us,
but miss the subtler whispers carried hither and thither upon
their breezes, so heavy do they bear down on us that we curse them
and listen not to what their gales hasten to reveal, in our feebleness,
we know only how damaged we feel, when they are still, we pray for their
return, begging their mercies, ignored and dejected by our unwarranted
arrogance, they hear us no longer, and leave us to fend for ourselves, how
useless to feel abandoned or bitter, while amongst us the winds implored
us to heed their call, instead with selfish hearts and simple minds, our
chests puffed up, these messengers were ignored outright, ridiculed, or
dismissed with an insincere "tomorrow," but there are no more tomorrows,
in their piercing perception, the winds see the care to serve one another is
absent, present is greed and self gratifying need, there is nothing left to
save, with a sorrow unequalled, even amongst the wailings of all who remain
are the winds who have one final message, that is lost not on a single one of
these,
"it is finished."

if you will just bear with me, i am going to post below from Mark

The Beginning of Sorrows
Mark 5 - 13
Then Jesus began to tell them "Take care that no one deceives you. Many will come using my name and saying, "I am he," and they will deceive many. When you hear of wars and rumours of wars, do not be alarmed; this is something that must happen, but the end will not be yet. For nation will fight against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places; there will be famines. This is the beginning of the birth-pangs.

Be on your guard: you will be handed over to the sanhedrins; you will be beaten in synagogues; and you will be brought before governors and kings for my sake, as evidence to them, since the gospel must first be proclaimed to all nations.

And when you are taken to be handed over, do not worry beforehand about what to say; no, say whatever is given to you when the time comes, because it is not you who will be speaking; it is the Holy Spirit.

Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will come forward against their parents have them put to death. You will be universally hated on account of my name; but anyone who stands firm to the end will be saved.

~~~~~
all of this could be avoided if people would open their hearts and take action. simple things. loving things. caring things. when we care for one another, we show love. when we show love we avert disaster. when we turn our backs we bring it down on ourselves. take a look around. there is something you can do. there is always something. apathy feeds evil. there is always a choice always. even if we have little, there is something we can share. there is always time to be kind. there is always room to care. there is something you can do today. look for what it is, and do it. there is still time.

one little post in a poetry section, it is one thing i can do. maybe someone will get what i mean, and that will be one thing. i know its begging, but we are there now, if you just look you'll see it. i asked someone is it too late? they told me if people would be obedient to God, what is set into motion could be stopped. i wondered what is being obedient to God? God only asks of us to love one another and to love him, and when we show love to others, we are loving him. so i'm done now. i just ask that you look and find someone to love today. love them in a tangible way. you don't even have to know them to love them, and to show your love to them. there are thousands upon thousands dying today, yesterday, the day before, and will be tomorrow, but we can help still, just open your heart, if you have already thank you, but please dont stop. people are dying right next to us for love. they are dying from lonliness. they are dying from feeling unwanted. there is always someone to love. ok i'm really done. thanks for bearing with me.

Believe in me

Can two share the same dream?

If so, when it fades for one does it fade for the other?

Dreams....dreams of people we have never seen or dreams of people we can not see but only feel

Can our unconscious minds be so creative to create faces that are not real?

Perhaps..... but sometimes........sometimes it's more.....I BELIEVE IT'S MORE.....so much more that I Want to call out, CALL OUT TO YOU,MY DREAM,MY LOVE

Call out to you before this meeting place fades keeping you away from me for what seems like evermore, making you doubt yourself.....doubting me

I AM REAL! I AM HERE! I AM WAITING! believe in me.....believe in me the way I believe in you........reach for me.....please reach for me

Here I am.........

Here I am

-SLM-

Last edited:
it's now or never
8-29-2006

turn around and take a second glance
or you'll soon be in a trance
don't readily accept what you see on your tv
it's not your mind they want you to exercise
they just need your submission to all their lies
they'll put you under their control cause you give yours up so freely
you don't even put up a fight
just too happy to have someone tell you what's right
you were given free will but you offered it up
turn around and take another look
can't you see the distortion?
your home is in the land of the free
but you live like a slave
you never question, and suck from the tit
of those who don't care about you
and let them play you like a violin
too apathetic to learn what's true
don't you get fed up with all the lies
or are you happy enough as long as it isn't you for which they come?
don't be foolish, it's you they are stealing from
they've taken your rights, didn't you notice?
always got their hand in your pockets, telling you to shut up and take it
we're better off for it, and that's how it should be for us
given due time you throw up your hands and say
what can you do, it's always been this way
well in truth it hasn't you gave in and closed your eyes
called us paranoids and sucked up their lies
now we're all in a fix
let it go too far and fell for all their tricks
you wanna know about 911?
you wanna know about the patriot act?
you wanna know about New Orleans?
let me ask you, when have they ever come clean?
just another day in the land of the free
while our sons and daughters keep spilling their blood
and we're no where near the end of this flood
are your eyes open yet?
are you ready to see?
or are you just gonna keep going on about your business?
just another day for you and me
when it's all gone, everything we cared about
and we never even managed to make it out to vote
cause we didn't give a damn
and everything they've taken away from us
they'll tell us it was for our own good
and their means were just
if this is not how you want it to end
then wake up and take a stand
or those with the power will rule this land
deny it all you want, they'll do it not by brutal force
but by our own hand