MJ's Kids Forgo Christmas to Give to the Needy; MJ's New Musical Direction?

Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!! lol

giggles... yeah it was a dr something it was too funny

theres been a couple. B michael and dr thome. imo nothing more than made up names.for the prince lawsuit a UK based spokeperson was used obviosuly just hired by his barrister to put out the statement about the settlement

he said we'll be really surprised so im guessing it will be either opera or gangsta rap lol

I so totally would go gangsta rap...would love it if mike did somethin like that 4 his new album

I wouldn't be surprised if the new album came out next year. Nobody knows how far along in the process Michael is with this album; for all we know, he could have the whole album all recorded and mastered and just be waiting for a record company to sign off on it.

And the Prince comment is really nice. That's something Michael would have done; if it's true, Michael has really raised them well. :)

I so totally would go gangsta rap...would love it if mike did somethin like that 4 his new album

You don't want to hear Michael actually singing? :blink:

Last edited:

Opera or gangsta rap?! Yeah, that would throw us ALL for a loop!
:lol: :lol:

oh well. These are kids who probally get anything they want all times a year. One day will not deprive them. I thought he dosen't celebrate X-mas, anyway.

i think he should release the album next year.if he works so long on it, he will only get scared and try to reach the imposible.he and us should learn to just enjoy music,have fun;-)

oh man, rap?!?!?!?!??! LOL!
Didn't MJ say he'd let the rappers do the rapping???
lol, i hope so :yes:

..................I have full faith in Michael!:D:punk:
Awwwwwwwwww @ Prince,such a' sweety just like his daddy!:wub:
Love Michael and his 3precious kids very,very much!:wub:

but he did said he could rap:lol:

its a statement that will keep us going for another 6 months lol

Originally Posted by Sdeidjs
A JACKSON JINGLE:

While Michael Jackson shopped Friday in Beverly Hills, he told onlookers he wasn't giving his children anything for Christmas -- at their request. Apparently his son Prince Michael came up with the idea to donate toys and clothes to shelters around the country, after seeing reports about people struggling with the tough economy. ... Jackson also said people will be ''really surprised'' by the change in direction in his new album, due out early next year. And upon seeing a girl run out of a store with a ''Thriller'' CD, he said that album and items related to it still are what fans most want autographed.

rezando.jpg

Ohhh,please,God!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!

oh well. These are kids who probally get anything they want all times a year. One day will not deprive them. I thought he dosen't celebrate X-mas, anyway.

Michael didn't celebrate when he was a kid because of his religious upbringing. But he started in the early 90s when he disassociated from the chruch.

His kids aren't spoiled, that's one thing we've learned about how Michael is brining them up. He doesn't just buy them any and every thing they want, so it's actually a testiment to his children's good character and Michael's good parenting skills that they want to give to charity rather then recieve gifts.

nobody said that he can't rap LOL

I don't care if he can rap, I just don't want him to. :lol:

this was posted on yesterdays news thread and nobody payed attention to it. i wonder why. nobody commented on it and it was like nobody even read it. so i decided to open a new thread on this. maybe now fans will finally notice it ? lol a girl can hope :lol:

I wasn't online for a couple of days, but that's really very beautiful and thanks so much for posting it.

That's the kind of MJ News that really matters and I will change the title of your thread so that it gets more circulation. :clapping:

new direction could mean anything including singing about stuff he aint ever sang about before or maybe the new album is called New Direction ? who knows

Naw...nobody said he couldnt rap.....it was just said that he could...you know?
Personally, I'd be happy if he kept it at the minimal that he does do it (rap), if at all.

But, back to the subject at hand.....I read what young Prince said.
Just like you guys, I too think it's a very admirable gesture on the part of MJ Jr.
It's obvious that he has been taught what's really valuable in life.
It gives me a little hope that I may find the Christmas spirit this holiday season.

new direction could mean anything including singing about stuff he aint ever sang about before or maybe the new album is called New Direction ? who knows

Oh LORD!!! If the album is called "New Direction" I will s**t twice and die!!! That was the name of my high school show choir, lol!!! And if any of you on this board know what show choirs are like, you will sympathize with me!

Aw that bit about Prince is so cute! Michael seems to be such a great father, and it clearly shows in his kids! bless them.

as for the new album, i wont comment or speculate cos there's no point. But I think we will be surprised.

^^ I agree....that is a testament to his superb parenting!!! lol

Back