Murray sentencing hearing 29th November-/ UPDATE Judge Pastor Sentences MAXimum Penalty

can someone give me a link to the document where katherine states that muarry never talked to them at the hospital ??
thanks in advence
It's in the probation report, I posted the link earlier in this thread

You know, Murray could say he was so sorry for what he did... I feel guilty as hell and wish I had abided by the oath that I took to preserve life, and I still wouldn't believe he meant it. I've watched the sentencing several times now and paid close attention to Murray's demeanour and toward the end he looked totally unconcerned even writing notes for I presume his appeal, quite honestly 'He doesn't get it'. That's my opinion anyway.

@ xthunder : I feel the same. He made me angry during the trial with his attitude, I was not really surprised by the documentary. For the first time in my life, I was happy to see someone handcuffed in front of cameras. It brought some sense of relief to me.

oh I know EXACTLY how you feel...I played that video,,,over and over and over. JUST to see those cuffs go on his hands,,,that was a beautiful thing to see...like you it gave me some sense of relief. Just knowing he felt the cold metal and that he knew that he wasn't going anywhere for what it was he had done.,

You know, Murray could say he was so sorry for what he did... I feel guilty as hell and wish I had abided by the oath that I took to preserve life, and I still wouldn't believe he meant it. I've watched the sentencing several times now and paid close attention to Murray's demeanour and toward the end he looked totally unconcerned even writing notes for I presume his appeal, quite honestly 'He doesn't get it'. That's my opinion anyway.

Yes, I know he probably wouldn't mean it even if he said it, unfortunately, but isn't it a million times more terrifying that, after everything, he still stands by his own delusion of innocence?

This, to me, shows he is thoroughly divorced from reason and not even capable of exhibiting faux regret in his own self-interest. Lack of empathy is uncomfortable to most, but to me, a complete break from a rational course of action is the most chilling. He really does NOT get it, and I truly wonder if his attorneys do. Anyone in their right mind could see regret to reduce a sentence was the proper act from a defence perspective. There is no way in Hell they're going to get an appeal, much less win one.

Going for broke is so obviously not the smart thing to do, especially in such a high profile case. Each could have gotten off with at least some dignity attached if they produced a successful reduction of sentence, but none put forth the effort. This could be the Stalingrad of their careers (particularly for Chernoff and Gourjian, I reckon Flanny's gonna be out the door any minute now
_sadtard__by_InvaderZaeon.gif
).

Last edited:
Yes, I know he probably wouldn't mean it even if he said it, unfortunately, but isn't it a million times more terrifying that, after everything, he still stands by his own delusion of innocence?

Yes, it's crazy.

And also, I was happy that Walgren mentionned the pics at Forest Lawn. This was so shocking and SO sick of him to do that.

Yes, it's crazy.

And also, I was happy that Walgren mentionned the pics at Forest Lawn. This was so shocking and SO sick of him to do that.

Yes.
_frightened__by_Taimotive.gif

To backfire quote Flanagan: "Everything about him is sick." That about sums up his client.

To be honest, I would be concerned for my safety after he gets out of prison if I were them, lol. 99.9% chance he will blame his conviction on the lot of them (along with MJ, A. Alvarez, AEG, Chuck E. Cheese, and whoever else he can tie in) , and quite frankly who knows what he might do. He really does strike me as dangerous, as Judge Pastor so rightly put it.

I'd move out of town.

ivy;3548939 said:
http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/30/prosecutor-murrays-girlfriend-difficult-to-believe/

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=crime/2011/11/30/conrad-murray-girlfriend.insession" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=crime/2011/11/30/conrad-murray-girlfriend.insession" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

In Session’s Christi Paul and Beth Karas discussed the Dr. Conrad Murray case with prosecutors David Walgren and Debra Brazil in one of the attorneys' first interviews after Murray’s sentencing Tuesday.

During the interview, Paul played a now infamous clip of Murray’s girlfriend, Nicole Alvarez, testifying that her profession as an actor requires her to take care of her “instrument,” meaning - as she said - her “self.”

Brazil said at first she thought Alvarez said she played a musical instrument, and that’s why she asked for clarification. Brazil said Alvarez’s testimony was difficult to believe, and showed that she was interested in the same lifestyle Murray was trying obtain by working for Michael Jackson as his doctor.

Both Walgren and Brazil said they agreed with Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor's decision to sentenced Murray to the maximum of four years in jail.

&#8232;Karas asked Walgren about his reaction to Pastor’s 20-minute “verbal assault” of Murray during the sentencing. Walgren said he wouldn’t characterize it as a verbal assault, but thought the judge was just expressing his feelings about Murray, because he thinks it seemed reasonable to be offended by Murray’s actions.

As for why the prosecution chose to charge Murray with involuntary manslaughter instead of the more serious charge of second-degree murder? Walgren said second-degree murder was considered, but ultimately involuntary manslaughter was chosen as the most appropriate charge in this case.

I would love to see the whole In Session-Interview. Maybe it is soon on youtoube.

Yes.
_frightened__by_Taimotive.gif

To backfire quote Flanagan: "Everything about him is sick." That about sums up his client.

To be honest, I would be concerned for my safety after he gets out of prison if I were them, lol. 99.9% chance he will blame his conviction on the lot of them (along with MJ, A. Alvarez, AEG, Chuck E. Cheese, and whoever else he can tie in) , and quite frankly who knows what he might do. He really does strike me as dangerous, as Judge Pastor so rightly put it.

I'd move out of town.

Yes I believe he has the potential to be very dangerous, he's deluded and I believe psychologically disturbed, I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks the whole film industry is waiting for his release perhaps as we speak his mind is concocting a big blockbuster....(The Great Conspiracy.) about the Lawyers I called my friends.
Seriously though I've said and others have said on here that he should be mentally evaluated, hopefully this would happen before he is released.

Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but even I truly believe that Judge Pastor is right, Conrat is sick, truly truly sick and disturbed, he is dangerous, people downplay this by saying ''what is he gonna do, inject you with propofol'' like Flanazepam-Senile did, this isn't just about propofol, Conrat Murray has the potential to cause great bodily harm to anyone, if he snaps. His demeanor shows that he doesn't only believe he ''did nothing wrong'' but he believes ''he can't do anything wrong/any wrong'', which to me are one of the classic traits of a psychopath. I'm convinced that if given the chance he'd do it all over again. He's a danger to society, and quiet frankly I'd be scared to have him as my neighbor, I'll be moving to California in summer, I wouldn't want to live next to him, or his equally delusional stripper girlfriend. He belongs behind bars for life.

^Well, Flanagan is his defence lawyer and technically Murray is still his client, so of course he's not going to publicly admit he's dangerous, but even he had to hesitate in answering that question when it was posed to him.

rita.gibson said:
Yes I believe he has the potential to be very dangerous, he's deluded and I believe psychologically disturbed, I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks the whole film industry is waiting for his release perhaps as we speak his mind is concocting a big blockbuster....(The Great Conspiracy.) about the Lawyers I called my friends.

I think so as well, in all seriousness and all joking aside. He truly sends chills down my spine and I think he is one of "those" who are on the verge of snapping. No doubt as soon as he gets out of prison he will throw Chernoff, Flanagan, and Gourjian in the same schlop train he threw Michael, Alvarez, et al. It's never his fault--we've already seen indications of this in his dissing Flanagan in the doc. and the report that he was "livid" that his lawyers "wouldn't let him speak." I think all that will only get worse if the appeal fails. Of course he's going to get interviewed after he gets out of prison, and quite frankly I'm fearing what prison may do to him upstairs.

Part of me thinks he can't possibly be any weirder than he already is, but then again, this is prison and prison (solitary confinement especially) has an uncanny way of accentuating everyone's worst traits. He's just so thoroughly screwed up already, but if he gets any worse, there really is no telling what could possibly occur. Flanagan is right in stating he's not going to scram downstairs and inject random people with propofol, but our concerns [and admittedly these should be his too] are regarding revenge, whether figurative or literal.

Murray is dangerous, and Pastor sniffed him out as such from day one.

As for Nicole Alvarez, I'm not really sure what to make of her. We have to remember this is Murray's crime, not hers, and she's tied to him for life through the child they share (not that this has ever meant anything to Murray). Of course she's screwed up as well, seeing the lies unfold before her very eyes, lies he told HER and most probably continues to spin behind her back, and yet she has not worked up the nerve to leave him. Her self-worth must be on the f--ing floor if she's willing to put up with all that.

Last edited:
Pastor saw through him right from the beginning, I think even the judge during the arraignment did nearly 2 years ago. I think when judges like Pastor, -who are experienced and almost experts when it comes to people's characters,- say Murray is dangerous, shows you that he REALLY IS dangerous.

^Yes, I think this is right. I wonder if his lawyers bailing on him now is partly due to that. They say they visit him in prison, but who knows what that's like. What they tell the public to fulfill their professional obligations and what actually goes on are two very different things, and if Murray could get so worked up over courtroom screw ups, imagine how utterly pissed he must be now that he has been sentenced to four years in prison.

The MSNBC documentary really portrays him as a f--ing psycho, and although MSNBC is known for its, ahem, liberal editing...there's just no making this stuff up regarding the interview and the now infamous "holy spirit" scene. A lot of what was said in that doc seems less than honest to me, but I think Murray's parts were the most authentic. I still remember his YouTube video, and there's practically no difference between that and what we saw on MSNBC, and then there are the numerous other red flags, such as the Forest Lawn photo shoot, lying about comforting KJ/MJ3, etc., and the complete lack of remorse or admission of guilt despite overwhelming evidence of wrongdoing.

There is much reason to believe he is a dangerous man.

Severus in your post 611 you mentioned Nicole, Murray loves women any women, I would hope he really did care about her and his son, right now I'm very doubtful of that, after all, he was on the phone to Sade just after his son was born. It could be possible that Nicole was just a convenience for him, she lived a stones throw from Michael....easy for his work place also convenient for deliveries (I think she possibly knew what was in those parcels) I don't believe she never asked questions she's as sly as Murray. Nicole might be convenient for him only as long as he needs her after that who knows, he won't have money for strip bars unless he can get money from her, I'm going to stop here because I can get carried away lol Just that Murray never seemed to care about any one women or child before at least not enough to support them financially.
When he gets out he'll have nothing, he'll be worse than a bear with a sore head.

Last edited:
^Yes, I never tried to claim he cared about Alvarez or the kid. I think his disdain for them is self-evident, as you've stated, through his actions (i.e. calling Sade Anding while he was supposedly with Alvarez, and of course still legally married to Blanche). My point is, all that came out in court and practically the whole world knows about it now, Alvarez included...which brings up the question--what is she still doing with him? She's been used and deceived just as much as any other person Murray has ever dealt with in his life (most tragically Michael).

If there is anyone aside from Michael and MJ3 I feel the sorriest for in connection to Conrad Murray, it's his kids. They didn't ask to have such a worthless piece of sh*t as a father. He kind of reminds me of my own father, to tell you the truth, which is probably part of the reason I cannot stomach him at all and the mere sight of him disgusts me.

Nicole Alvarez you can tell is completely infatuated with Murray. I mean if I found out my partner was seeing three other women in their mid 20s, and I was stuck with a child at home, he'd be out of the door quicker than you can say 'get out.' But she chooses to stay with me for god knows why. The man has no regard for anyone but himself. I guess Nicole is too busy 'maintaining her instrument.'

Thanks for the links. intresting interview. wish the interviewers would ask diff questions though. they all seem to ask the same ones

Thanks for the links. intresting interview. wish the interviewers would ask diff questions though. they all seem to ask the same ones

Like with T-Mez, we most likely won't get more variety until some years after the trial. Right now, everything is so fresh that people tend to wonder the same thing, like the charges, the judge's speech, Murray's future, how was the family, ect. For example, T-Mez revealed only recently that he was a life-long fan of Michael's music since the J5 days.

I like how Dave chose his words carefully when talking about Michael's depedency/ addiction issues. Bless his hot ass

I wish someone would ask him what he thought of waldman and white. not that he would say what he really thought! and it made me laugh when he said the family were concerned about mj not been the one on trial when they were the biggest instigators of that.

Sophielo,
I feel you there. During the trail, he would show up well groomed as if he had just left his barber, all dazzled and spritzed . On sentencing day,his hair looked, well, different, it looked dry and dull ... ok CM, get used to using jail soap for your hair, and body cleanser, no specialty hair performance styling gels for ya. No one wants to see you anyway. Get the jailhouse rock pumpkin orange jumpsuit on and have fun with Bubbaa your new lock-up friend. The inmates probably have a new name for you, it's Connie!:black_eye:

Last edited:
Thanks for the links, what a nice interview!
Walgren is so intelligent and fair. I like how respectful he was talking about Michael even when she mentioned his trial. I believe he learned a lot about MJ during this case and he appreciates him as a person and a man very much. Deborah's reasoning about 'instrument' and is Murray really danger for sociaty was excellent.
The last question about fine made me laugh. I love the way Dave answered :)

Just watched the sentencing again and when they are setting a date for january murray is turning around and making kissing signs at some women sat behind. unbelievable

Elusive where did u watch the sentencing? I'd like to rewatch it as well

The video and picture sticky. theres links to it on youtube there

Back