Murray Trial - 30 September - Day 4 - Discussion

can someone please link to the streams that were posted yesterday. mjjunderground doesnt seem to be up and running.

The MJJC one is the banner at the top of this page.

They're already objecting and going to the side?! >_

Who's Bob Johnson?

EDIT:

InSession
Prosecutors are questioning Bob Johnson, Johnson works at Nonin Medical, a company that makes medical monitoring equipment. #MurrayTrial

:D

I t

except there were no tablets found in him. seriously is there a way for the defence to get around this ?say the tablets already disapeared?

I don't know how long these tablets take to get into the system. I suppose they could allege mj could have taken them at 2am. The defence obviously have some medical evidence of these tablets in mj's stomach/liver (can't remember), they said they had run some tests that the prosecution hadn't.

Why would the staff assume that Michael was dead or dying if the doctor, who anyone would assume knows more than them about the situation, didn't say anything? Why wouldn't they think that Murray called 911 and was simply trying to get security up. It sounds like you're punishing them for not immediately thinking the worst. I've seen this same BS when people got on the 911 caller for not being frantic enough on the phone.

They did everything they could to save Michael, using everything in their knowledge to help. You can't ask no more from any person.

Yeah, I guess you're right.
I should be mad at Michael then becasue he put himself in that situation.

I don't know how long these tablets take to get into the system. I suppose mj could have popped them at 2am. The defence obviously have some medical evidence of these tablets in mj's stomach/liver (can't remember), they said they had run some tests that the prosecution hadn't.

But, Murray never claimed to have left the room before his 2 minute potty break. So, how did Michael find the time before Murray left to pop several pills without Murray taken noticed?

talking about the model murray used for mj. the expert says it should not be used for continuas monitoring should just be used for spot checking.stating that it has no audible alarms and should only be used for spot checking

talking about the models that do have audible and visual alarms

checker with alarm costs about 500 $ more

You should be mad at Murray since Michael put his trust in him and Murray betrayed his trust and left him the die. Any mistake Michael made, he payed for already.

showing a couple of more models a table top one that cost about 1200 $ pros is basically showing that murray was cheap got the most basic model and didnt even use it properly

They're basically like home care models....Not as accurate, sometimes...I would use that on someone who's condition is more stable.....Not for someone on propofol...

he says you can rent the models aswell for $40 a month.instead of buying it for 700. direct over

cross

The different models

the cheapest is the one Murray used
oximeter.jpg

NONIN 2500A
2500n.jpg

NONIN 9600
9600r.jpg

instructions
instructionsn.jpg

i got mad at him for that but the doctor never should have allowed it either but thats why its not murder i just watch this and go how could two grown men think this was ok didnt they at least read the bottle

But, Murray never claimed to have left the room before his 2 minute potty break. So, how did Michael find the time before Murray left to pop several pills without Murray taken noticed?

I'm just going by the defence opening statement. Chernoff claimed that mj was up and about not being able to sleep, going from bedroom to adjoining room and the bathroom and somehow took these pills without telling murray. I know it's crazy, but i'm just going by what the defence state.

flannagan getting shot down. witenss says u must monitor all the time u cant be looking at the monitor non stop and watching the paitent at the same time.

spot checking is not 10 mins its 10 seconds great witness so far

cross over re direct. and re cross quick one question from each side.

point made witness did his job!

So by leasing that monitor for only 40 $ per month, Michael´s life could maybe have been saved.. :cry:

IMO u could tell that he didn't wanna help the defense with any answer at all

Back