Murray Trial - 4 October - Day 6 - Discussion

stupid women is playing right into the hand of the pros with all this gushing over mj lol

She's a DA witness, so I'm sure she knows that. And, she's allowed to gush the last time I check.

What's up with all the ill will towards there women? It's not like they killed him.

to her knowledge he practiced in vegas and houston only is aware of some kind of history of murray of practicing in cali but, she she knew murray didnt have a practice in california, says he never mentioned having a medical practice in california
says the treatment of mj occured in la, doesnt know if Murray treated other patients in California

Conrad Murray looking on pursing his lips.
Kept from her he had an office in L.A.
She's not aware he's treating other patients.
He (CM) taught her well to say things like that..
Actress

says they're still living together now
says when her son was born murray was living at her residence
says murray paid her rent, provided financial support
her rent was aroudn $2500 at that time.
says he sometimes pinched in sometimes in terms of utility bills. groceries, claims she's an actress since 98, says she was working as an acting in 09

She is avoiding questions about her profession so much that I am inclined to belive she is working in adult movies.

claims she was busy juggling her profession and being a young mother,
claims she had several commercials on air at that time (??)
says he was living with her in 09 but he wasn't there on a full time basis cuz he was continuing his practice in vegas and houston.
says she was aware that he was mjs personal physician

She is avoiding questions about her profession so much that I am inclined to belive she is working in adult movies.

So what? It's her career. Are you even paying attention to her statements?

Haha - her description of her "work" is funny. She's an actress, and she said that it consisted of maintaining her instrument, taking classes, going to auditions... Brazil asked her what her instrument is - lol.

I like the way Brazil said 'Mam' to get her attention, though she seems a bit shifty in the way she answers her questions.

says in april 09 he would leave in the evening times to do his job as mjs doc,
says she didn't know to what capacity murray' was working as mjs doc, (implying she had no idea of the actual 'treatment')
agrees that in may 09 he was still going back and forth in vegas and houston, says he was primarily working as mj's doc in the evenings.

guys, stop being judgmental about their personal stuff, please. They're like any other witnesses.

She's a DA witness, so I'm sure she knows that. And, she's allowed to gush the last time I check.

What's up with all the ill will towards there women? It's not like they killed him.

shes showing the jury that murray used his association with mj to impress ppl and she doenst even realise it. i doubt shes wanting to help the D.A

So what? It's her career. Are you even paying attention to her statements?

I am aware of her statements. What I am trying to learn is her character from her behavior. To see and hear what was settled with defence before hand, to read between the lines the truth about her relationship to Murray.

says he'd come back early morning 6 or 7 am, then it got later and later like 9.etc
agrees that the schedule of leaving around 9pm and returning in the morning.
says she doesn't recall if it was everyday or not, but says it was very frequenty (him caring for MJ) all that for the month of april 09

shes showing the jury that murray used his association with mj to impress ppl and she doenst even realise it. i doubt shes wanting to help the D.A

The last I check, she isn't a hostile witness. I doubt she's trying to protect Murray or anything and I have not seen her lie so far. Also, I'm sure she knows Murray was using association to impress her, but she may not care. It was 'Michael Jackson' afterall and she didn't bother to hide the fact that she turned into a fangirl.

i dont get it, she is stil living with CM and the baby. I thought CM had a wife? where is she now? and where was she then? *may 09 when he lived with this woman also*

i think she is not reliable, she looks like she doesnt want to be there, like she is pissed she has to testify against her CM...
i think she is lieing when she says she didnt asked about michael. She was is with Cm for michael..

she said she thought she was gonna see the show in london!! thats why she didnt ask about how rehearsals were going. murray said this to her sometime after march. did murray tell you he was still sorting a contract out? she said they were planning to go to london and murray was sorting out where they were gonna be living! the contract was faxed to her house! yet she claims she hadnt seen it. she claims the fax machine isnt plugged in. says she never got it. talking about a hearing she testifyed in on sept 09. walgren asked her is she saw the contract and her answer was YES at that hearing. she claims she didnt read it now! but at the hearing she said the amount of money murray was getting each month. now shes denieing it ouch shes been had!

Last edited:
Chernoff objects to questions leading to negotiaiion about a contract to working with MJ
learned throught the media his pay was $150,000. Has a fax machine but not hooked up.
(Well-prepared answers. Well taught by lawyers)
Received a fazx was aware he was paid S150,000. She stumbled here.
If it was in the fazx macheine then yes. The contract came thru the fax. Brazill is good!

HLN is on commercial, so I can't see what's going on right now. Did she say that she read the contract at the preliminary hearing? And, why is reading the contract or learning about his salary from the media so important?

Back