Murray Trial - Day 14 - October 20 - Discussion

u havnt seen what ive got lol microwave curry. only thing thats done in the time we have a break lol

thank you all elusvie, bouee and others for all the updates, just got home finished reading through your updates. thanks a million times for them
you are wrlcome ! I'm happy to help !

On my phone so pardon the shorthand

Walgren needs to get the impossibility of oral injestion on record since defense has already been allowed 2 introduce the theory when asking ppl like Fleak if they tested the juice bottle. The jury has already heard that before def. abandoned the theory. So pros. needed to get impossibility on recent in case some jurors hang 2 that theory.

Walgren's powerpoint pesentation
points to the Chart of Lorazepam
2 doses of 2 mg each in tox findings
Level is defintely below by three fold in
contrast to what defence claimed

Sky News aren't showing the trial today

Well, I am not surprised, I picked a daily paper today just to see if there was any mention od Dr Shafer testimony and surprisingly NOT there was none. I think it's media deliberate move. Wait for the defence to start they will dramatize every word in the papers and Sky or any other network will not miss the broadcast.

I think it's great that now the Pros. is challenging Murray's account of what he gave that night/day. Attacking the loraz. doses.

my goodness he was giving Michael 2mg of laraz every 30 minutes. so upsetting...

Yeah, did I get that right? With the 40 mg of Lorazepam? He should go to jail "just" for that alone!

my goodness he was giving Michael 2mg of laraz every 30 minutes. so upsetting...
I can't watch the trial so you guys are my life line. 2mg every 30 minutes?! Is that what Dr Shafer said?
Murray you incompetant BASTARD.

Makes you wonder why he wanted him drugged and out of it like that. Also explains the recording with the slurred speech.

shaffer did a test to see how mj could have got to the levels that were found in the femoral blood.looked to see if there was a set pattern. he found one in that murray gave x amount every hour upto midday. that amount added upto to 40mg. an empty vial for 40mg of loraz was found in the bedroom. so theres obviously a connection and that is shaffers theory along with why he thought it was strange that murray gave flumaz when he found mj

Yeah, did I get that right? With the 40 mg of Lorazepam? He should go to jail "just" for that alone!

I agree,,imo..this case goes beyond Murray just not meeting the standard of care for his patient. This is a doctor that has literally drugged his patient to death,..these doses are just unheard of,..there HAS to be some charges the judge can stack on Murray.

now going thrugh the loraz from my impression the defence added up the loraz levels and the metabolite level together to get the high level. but the metabolite version of loraz will do nothing to you so u dont count that level

*EDIT* yes thats exactly what shaffer is saying. shaffers showing in the report where it shows the above info . defence have no case!

I agree,,imo..this case goes beyond Murray just not meeting the standard of care for his patient. This is a doctor that has literally drugged his patient to death,..these doses are just unheard of,..there HAS to be some charges the judge can stack on Murray.

Yeah, something seems very wrong here, no doctor would ever do that!

u expect the metabloite to show in the stomach thats totally normal. the figure is wrong its inflated according to shaffer u cant tell the difference in the number though ie how much was actual loraz and how much was metabolite. (flanagan will jump on that)

loraz was in the stomach. walgren asks how did it get there. showing a slide.walgrens asking based on it being give by IV

it goes into the liver via a vien or artery after being given by IV after it goes into the liver the liver converts it into a glucaronaide (adds sugar to it) 75% then goes out of the vien 25% goes into a the bile/gaul bladder. bile drains it into the intestine and then it goes back into the stomach. the matabolite (glucaronaide) goes into the stomach as bile. the rest goes down into the colon. so thats how the loraz given by IV gets into the stomach. totally normal and expected to find loraz in the stomach when given by IV says shaffer

634 ng per ml. concentration times by the amount of fluid found the loraz amouunt was trival. 1/43 amount of a 2 mg tablet. the majority in the stomach was the metabolite tiny amount was the actual drug lorazapem. based on that theres no evidence to support that mj orally ingested tablets of loraz for several hours (4 hours) before noon.

if the ingestion happened at 10 am as flanagan says could mj have done it? no says shaffer. earlier than 8am? it would take shaffer time to work that out. would take 5 mins. midnight the night b4 would be possible if you wanna go that far back. the amount in mj was trivial

this may be a silly question...but does anyone know why the judge takes notes?

With 40 mg of Lorazepam he wasn't awake all night and morning, so why then the Propofol?

he would do the sentencing if Murray is found guilty.
yes but the jury says the guilty verdict...and isn't he required to follow the standard 4 year sentence? Or can he increase it.?

yes but the jury says the guilty verdict...and isn't he required to follow the standard 4 year sentence? Or can he increase it.?

Four years is the max he can give Murray under the law. It will be the judge who decides if Murray gets 2 years with 2 years probation or 2 year probation, or 4 years of house arrest, ect. He can't increase the max sentence, however.

Four years is the max he can give Murray under the law. It will be the judge who decides if Murray gets 2 years with 2 years probation or 2 year probation, or 4 years of house arrest, ect. He can't increase the max sentence, however.

thank you,. man is that depressing, It really is so unfair, I am so angry,

Back