Murray won't be asked to pay restitution

This is all just so wrong. You know, I try to not let all of this get to me, after all, I can't do anything about ANY of it. I try to keep my objectivity because otherwise I feel like I will be pulled under by all that goes on. We all of us have things in our lives that cause us major stresses, I am sure. At least I know I do. Sometimes I look at my life and wonder how on earth I got where I am now, or more precisely, why? What decisions did I make that should have been different? Maybe if I had done this or that, life would be better. We all have to make decisions and live by those choices. There are so many times when I wish I had grown up in a large family, surrounded by people who loved and cared for each other come hell or high water. But then reality sets in and I realize that probably that kind of a family only exists in books or on film. This family of Michael's is starting to attain an aura of unreality. Can a family truly be so greedy, so grasping, so self centered? They have all the money they need, more than all of us probably combined and yet it isn't enough? They are so willing to give the man who killed their supposedly beloved son a free pass to riches and tabloid stardom by more than likely dragging Michael's name through the mud all to enable them to proceed with a dubious lawsuit? How can any right minded person defend this? They are willing to have the victim's children be a party to this renunciation and see nothing wrong with that? These children will have to live with the consequences of their decision for the rest of their lives. Their grandparents should have protected them from the necessity of even having to consider such a decision. Couldn't they, just this ONCE, have put Michael first? Couldn't they do at least that much?

This is all just so wrong. You know, I try to not let all of this get to me, after all, I can't do anything about ANY of it. I try to keep my objectivity because otherwise I feel like I will be pulled under by all that goes on. We all of us have things in our lives that cause us major stresses, I am sure. At least I know I do. Sometimes I look at my life and wonder how on earth I got where I am now, or more precisely, why? What decisions did I make that should have been different? Maybe if I had done this or that, life would be better. We all have to make decisions and live by those choices. There are so many times when I wish I had grown up in a large family, surrounded by people who loved and cared for each other come hell or high water. But then reality sets in and I realize that probably that kind of a family only exists in books or on film. This family of Michael's is starting to attain an aura of unreality. Can a family truly be so greedy, so grasping, so self centered? They have all the money they need, more than all of us probably combined and yet it isn't enough? They are so willing to give the man who killed their supposedly beloved son a free pass to riches and tabloid stardom by more than likely dragging Michael's name through the mud all to enable them to proceed with a dubious lawsuit? How can any right minded person defend this? They are willing to have the victim's children be a party to this renunciation and see nothing wrong with that? These children will have to live with the consequences of their decision for the rest of their lives. Their grandparents should have protected them from the necessity of even having to consider such a decision. Couldn't they, just this ONCE, have put Michael first? Couldn't they do at least that much?

Totally agree. They set themselfs up like the greatest music family of the world. But in point of facts they are nothing and nobody but for Michael. Excepting Janet of course.
Yes they were a stars a long time ago and worked hard and bla bla bla. So many times passed away since that. So what? What did they do by themselves to deserve that mode of life? Even now when Michael is not with us he continues to feed all of them! He continues to give them all that fame they can't live without! He continues to be their source of income...
I think to let Murray just go after jail is unfair, it's so unfair towards Michael. It's totally unfair, bad, wrong and dishonest.

Do you think then that they ever respected Michael? They used him, abused him, exploited him in every single way possible and now this? Yes, Michael loved them but I'm sure he didn't always LIKE them; that's why he chose to live away from them for the last years of his life - they claim "staged interventions" - when, how - they can never make their mind up about dates and times - what does THAT say?! My belief is that they were only after hounding him for more $$$$$ or to try and stage another comeback/revival because they KNEW they couldn't do without MJ - he was the one who carried THEM all those years practically and so now to sell him out this way?

Methinks they have sealed a deal to get a cut from Murray's book or "movie" personally; whenever they get more bucks out of MJ they will at whatever price the family have sold their souls more than enough times for my liking to betray their son/brother! The only exception is the children who I take out of the equation - no-one else!

OMG exactly! Thank you.

cinzia;3590887 said:

When Michael’s family sold him out and allowed his murderer to walk free after only a few years in prison and no restitution responsibility that sealed my feelings toward them permanently. It’s inconceivable to me that they can claim to love Michael but reward the cold blooded disregard for his life, safety and well-being demonstrated by Conrad Murray. I will never forgive, trust or respect them again.

Back