New MJ Funko Pops Releasing Soon

SeriousEffect.

Premium Member
Donations
$5.00
Country
United-States
The Funko company is releasing 2 new MJ Funko Pops, according to Amazon they will ship on June 26th.

The timing may just be a coincidence, but it does fall just a day after the 14th anniversary of MJ's passing. I collected Pops for a short period of time, but got out of that hobby - that said, I will definitely grab the Bad album cover Pop as it's just too cool to pass up.

Please buy them so we can get Dangerous Pops one day :love:

POP! MICHAEL JACKSON (SMOOTH CRIMINAL)
70600_MichaelJackson_MJ(lean)_POP_GLAM-1-1-WEB.png

POP! ALBUMS MICHAEL JACKSON - BAD
70599_MichaelJackson_Bad_POPAlbum_GLAM-1-1-WEB.png

70599_MichaelJackson_Bad_POPAlbum_GLAM-1-WEB.png

Pictured below are the 5 Funko Pops previously released in 2013, none are available anymore and are considered collectors items since they are in the Funko vault.

FUNKO-POP-BEAT-IT-Dangerous-MICHAEL-JACKSON-Anime-Figure-PVC-Action-Figure-Collection-Model-Children-Toys.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

I love MJ, but I kind of loathe Funko, so I think I'll be passing on these myself. I keep telling myself "Just because it's licensed Michael Jackson merch doesn't mean I have to buy it." I hope I can hold out... 😅

I love MJ, but I kind of loathe Funko, so I think I'll be passing on these myself. I keep telling myself "Just because it's licensed Michael Jackson merch doesn't mean I have to buy it." I hope I can hold out... 😅

I completely understand, I burnt out on Pops myself, but I have zero MJ merch besides a few books and TUC.

love how the new pops actually have EYEBROWS this time lmao. i never liked how the old ones didn't have his eyebrows... kind of a weird thing to be upset about, but especially for the Bad era ones, to me, those GOTTA have eyebrows. michael without his eyebrows feels weird... and kinda scary 😭 😭 😭

i love funko pops, so i will definitely beg my mother for these lol. my birthday is coming up in September, so maybe I'll get them then! 🤍🤍

I'm so going to get the Bad one and I could just imaging me crying whiling doing it because it is one day after his death date

I just saw Janet in concert the other day and I was crying during Scream thinking about how it's so unfair that he isn't here anymore :(

Never heard of this bullshit before
😆 This is aimed at us. We are supposed to buy all of these ...funko pops stuff because it is nostalgic . They have one for everyone , Films , Dolls , Bands, and there is another kind (maybe a prettier kind ) called Funko Vinyl Gold ..(no MJ currently ) You must be more grateful for these. How does that make you feel?😆 (I'm kidding)

Yeah I havent really got any MJ merch but I'll give these a miss. What I will eventually get is the Smooth Criminal figure

That is more my thing too...I cannot get with the large heads when it comes to displaying this type of art. Although i do have a couple, and one of him....
But they both irritate the shhh out of me.

:DI'd want a KnuckleBonz /Rock Iconz Beat It or Give in to me statue of M to be honest. (I'm dreaming here of an MJJ one unfortunately, but the KnuckleBonz brand does exist. ) now that would be cool. Something when he is in action.
Just a solid display piece. i can attest they are worth it.

😆 This is aimed at us. We are supposed to buy all of these ...funko pops stuff because it is nostalgic . They have one for everyone [...]
Trust me, darlin'. There is nothing these people could produce that I would want to buy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

<goes in search of her plastic Spidey figure>

I just saw Janet in concert the other day and I was crying during Scream thinking about how it's so unfair that he isn't here anymore :(
I went to a Janet concert on the 16th and I screamed so loud when Michael was on the screen and I was like 'I LOVE YOU MICHAEL REST IN PEACE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' many heads turned at me and then one woman was like 'you were born in the wrong generation' and I'm like 'I know!' they also played Remember the Time at the very end of the concert

Well..... :unsure: . that one is kind of buy-able actually.....i usually hate these, i don't 'do' cute.

🖤:ninja:.. i like the funko viynl gold ones in other artists . They are't cute, they are just there, stand there , doing nothing. if M had one of those ..oh , yes ! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 Personally, I would prefer all Dangerous themed funko vinyl gold one..... scream , ghosts.... ooh.
Funko Creators / mj estate ...johhhhhhhhhn! if you read - Please, please , please - funko vinyl gold - please give it a thought , a give in to me / black or white [ complete with panther / or change into panther ] or please ...... remember the time funko vinyl gold. ...There is so much you can issue. If ever needed i , for one would be happy 2 give all my ideas.

Furthermore,
KnuckleBonz are expensive little dudes but it is where its at for me . They look not cartoonish you see. They stand there in the name of artistry,

Off topic: I love Janet but wouldn't 'Scream' be better without her? As a personal song after the allegations

Off topic: I love Janet but wouldn't 'Scream' be better without her? As a personal song after the allegations
Well, the first problem is, Michael wouldn't want to sing 'stop fkg with me' and the song wouldn't work half so well without that, imo, so for that reason alone I'm glad she's on it. I'm not into Janet at all but I love her on this.

Michael giving the finger in the video? I just can't see him doing that but it's perfect for the the mood of the song.

I've never seen these unopened...I dont even understand the hype of them

Back