New MJ Funko Pops Releasing Soon

I've never seen these unopened...I dont even understand the hype of them
I like the look of them better in the box, they’re collectibles - I’m 35, I don’t need toys 🤣

They also can something get outrageous value inside the box, there’s some of these that sell for hundreds if not more due to limited runs.

I never could figure out how to post images here but there are new HIStory tour and Dirty Diana figures coming soon!

Thanks for the headsup, I see there's one for Black or White in the background too.

n1p98rz2ghrb1.jpg

The Funko company is releasing 2 new MJ Funko Pops, according to Amazon they will ship on June 26th.

The timing may just be a coincidence, but it does fall just a day after the 14th anniversary of MJ's passing. I collected Pops for a short period of time, but got out of that hobby - that said, I will definitely grab the Bad album cover Pop as it's just too cool to pass up.

Please buy them so we can get Dangerous Pops one day :love:

POP! MICHAEL JACKSON (SMOOTH CRIMINAL)
70600_MichaelJackson_MJ(lean)_POP_GLAM-1-1-WEB.png

POP! ALBUMS MICHAEL JACKSON - BAD
70599_MichaelJackson_Bad_POPAlbum_GLAM-1-1-WEB.png

70599_MichaelJackson_Bad_POPAlbum_GLAM-1-WEB.png

Pictured below are the 5 Funko Pops previously released in 2013, none are available anymore and are considered collectors items since they are in the Funko vault.

FUNKO-POP-BEAT-IT-Dangerous-MICHAEL-JACKSON-Anime-Figure-PVC-Action-Figure-Collection-Model-Children-Toys.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp
i have the smooth criminal one!!!! :)

Thanks for the headsup, I see there's one for Black or White in the background too.
Too late to reply, this on the background is called 1993 Super Bowl. It is already out. Plus another album one - Thriller.

funko-thriller-album.jpg

Are all of the new funko pops already out? I love the history tour one the most personally.

History and Dirty Diana still to come.
Superbowl, 1984 and Smooth Criminal have been released.

Do we know when are History and Dirty Diana figures releasing?

Anyone know where I can get the 1984 one in Europe? (cant buy from the States or UK)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I would prefer the 'realistic' ones but if you said SUPERBOWL 1993 .... I'm there. ha!

Did you say Black or White or Superbowl? ....:unsure:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I would prefer the 'realistic' ones but if you said SUPERBOWL 1993 .... I'm there. ha!

Did you say Black or White or Superbowl? ....:unsure:
Super Bowl

I will never be a fan of funko figures, there are better ones that just take up space

Oh my god. This is quite the collection. Is this yours or an image you found of someone else's collection? I only have the Thriller album one, the Thriller (red jacket) one, and a disfigured looking Billie Jean one. 😳

Love it. Here is my unboxed version. Year, I know, I am not a proper Fanko collector :). I h:ave both album displays too, but they are on another shelf.

fanko.jpg

Oh my god. This is quite the collection. Is this yours or an image you found of someone else's collection? I only have the Thriller album one, the Thriller (red jacket) one, and a disfigured looking Billie Jean one. 😳
These are mine

Love it. Here is my unboxed version. Year, I know, I am not a proper Fanko collector :). I h:ave both album displays too, but they are on another shelf.

fanko.jpg
@justnat welcome back ... What is/ are your favorite m ? I think superbowl and bad and beat me are the one's which stick out to me. You have a beautiful display of Michael's.

I sold my last funko pop from bad, I don't need it to take up space

Back