NEW MJ pics and video - Off the wall antique store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW MJ pics and video

I'm very late on this news, but when I saw these pictures earlier today they made me smile immensely. MJ's looking FANTASTIC and in great form. The skinny jeans really show off his dancers' body. I'm loving the simple new outfits, and all these pictures are just so drool-worthy :in_love:! Yo go Mike with your Bad, sexayy self! :D

I noticed that MJ is growing a little stubble on his chin. Hehehehehhe. Not only does Mike look sexy, but check out, ladies, the dude that was next to Mike - talk about double eye candy!! Oh yeah!! Sexy all around. Hehehehehhe.

The stubble gives him this little gruffness, doesn't it? Adds to whole 'kinda just rolled outta bed' loo :wub:. And I did notice that other bodyguard (the one in the pink-ish shirt). He was fine too! :cheeky:

edit. edit. :) okay..

It makes me happy to see that he is happy and looking great:D i don't know why.
His smile is still childlike and cute. I don't know how one could hate on him when they see that smile. :D I mean really, his smile is so innocent i feel like huggin him. my heart softens each time i see it.

I know how you feel. I feel the same way too! It's so nice to see him smiling, and that's real contagious :heart:.

those paps are fucking scary and stupid. didnt some of them say "hows bubbles? was he replaced by a monkey named max?" :blink: :crazy:seriously though the in and out part was horrifying. he could have gotten hurt with all those paps around mobbing him

I was thinking the same thing. I wish more people would acknowledge the media frenzy that follows MJ everywhere. Then they might understand or least sympathize with him a little and cut him some slack where his lifestyle is concerned. Watching these videos, I'm still amazed by the frenzy and it's crazy how he has to rush into that car. He might be used to it, but damn :bugeyed. Those papz should really give the man a little room to breathe. They could've easily hurt him. It's no wonder he gets uncomfortable in crowds.

unfortunately, that's the only way we will ever hear them say that Michael is the biggest star in the world. and seacrest and z listers like extra's lopez and mcgrath are envious.

I thought that Mario Lopez was a big fan though. He might not correct George Lopez if he were on his show, but I'm pretty sure he's a big fan. He was all raves on the Thriller tribute episode of America's Best Dance Crew.

LOL! Well you know it must be killing George Lopez, Ryan Secrest and the rest of those folks that MJ STILL get's that type of reaction everytime he is out and about.

I mean, look at them ALL talking about MJ, just because he went to the store. I find it hilarous that these folks can't keep Michael Jackson's name out of their mouth's and at the sametime MJ's doesn't say a word about any of them, and probably doesn't even know who half of them are.

I said it before and I'll say it again: Michael Jackson made news around the world, because he went to the store!
I don't think anybody cares about George Lopez or Ryan Secrest going to the store. LOL!

Good call! That's really very true. Nevermind the very unfunny, very biased George Lopez, but I'm amused by the cards that Ryan Seacrest is playing. How someone in his position who has a nationwide broadcast could be so insufferable towards MJ escapes me. The media's long been awful to MJ, but it's gonna be interesting to see how they act once MJ makes his 'comeback'. Now they completely ignore the fact that he's a musical legend and that so many people love him which is a BIG mistake that they'll no doubt be sorry over...

Anyways, I think Ryan Seacrest must've missed out on most of the last 40 years of history. I'm pretty sure it's because he's a sterile mutation that was made in a lab and released to completely bore humanity

Got female fan over-reaction? lol. Those jeans are awesome but. He's got some mad class about him.

Fabulous pictures, looks very elegant - in a way only Mike can :), seems Mike is in a very good mood and again in good form to present his new album soon and to go on tour. I wonder what made him look so happy?

thanks for posting the pics :) he looks unbelievably gorgeous :wub:

MichaelJacksonShoppingMelroseBlvdef.jpg

HOT DAMN !!!!!!! :bugeyed :*****: :mello: I can't believe there has not been one comment on this picture. * mouth watering* God in Heaven where did the fine scrumptious ass come from? Oh sorry :doh: Im just in awe right now as what I see. Good Lord look at those legs and that butt! :wub:

:mello: Uhm......what ass? LOL....the guy has no ass at all? :doh:

Your comment was funny though :crackingup:

who is that cute bodyguard besides him? i never saw this guy before..

03.jpg

:mello: Uhm......what ass? LOL....the guy has no ass at all? :doh:

Your comment was funny though :crackingup:

It's what you know is there :yes: Jeans just weren't tight enough :lol:

Can anyone confirm that it was infact a staff member, onlooker or similar in this shop that Michael visited, that was told by Michael about his slipped World Tour plans apparently scheduled for next year?

This is in reference to this article:
Jackson Plans World Tour

Fallen superstar Michael Jackson is lining up his big comeback - a 30-date live spectacular around the globe. The King of Pop's last major tour was in 1996, and his most recent album, 'Invincible', was released seven years ago in 2001.

He has become a virtual recluse since he was cleared of child abuse allegations in 2005. But now Jackson is set to stun the pop world by releasing an LP he has recorded in Las Vegas - and heading out on a massive world tour next year.

He is said to have let slip his real plans during a visit to an antiques store in Hollywood last Thursday. An onlooker tells The Sun newspaper, "Michael said he wasn't doing a Vegas residency but was going on a world tour, taking in 30 cities next year. He said he wanted to do it for his kids. He wants them to see what he does, and he wants to take them on the road. He said he was on his way to Los Angeles to finalise the details." (soundbuzz:wenn)

Source: http://au.launch.yahoo.com/081027/10/20lvb.html

but I'm amused by the cards that Ryan Seacrest is playing

Not me. He is a damn phoney. He shows it every time I see him. I wouldn't waste my time on that nobody.

Well, men usually do not have a big ass, but they usually have a nice one and Mike has a nice one.

The bodyguard next to MJ in that pic is the one I am talking about before. :) He is sexy!

Reagrding that article - it is discussed on the tabloid section of the board because it comes from the Sun tabloid in the UK. I will believe it when MJ says it himself. We all know that is not happening. Also, you gotta think about the fact that if MJ had to get people to sign confidentality agreements not to tell anyone about his future plans, there really is no way that he would "let it slipped". I do not believe the article at all.

He has become a virtual recluse

No, he has not. There were plenty of MJ sightings since his vindication. From his stops at the UK, Barhrain and Ireland to his appearence at James Brown funeral, to his current residence in Las Vegas going to the movies, to clubs, to shows, to events and recently going to LA for the shopping place. This recluse nonsense is a damn lie and the laughable media knows it. I do not think that MJ was ever a recluse.

Last edited:

No, he has not. There were plenty of MJ sightings since his vindication. From his stops at the UK, Barhrain and Ireland to his appearence at James Brown funeral, to his current residence in Las Vegas going to the movies, to clubs, to shows, to events and recently going to LA for the shopping place. This recluse nonsense is a damn lie and the laughable media knows it. I do not think that MJ was ever a recluse.
Ah, the silly media. LOL! I'm sure they know that a RECLUSE is a person who never leaves their home, for any reason.

MJ is definitely no recluse, he is just not in your face 24/7 like some folks are and I dig that about him. I also love the fact that since he IS like that, he basically has the media wrapped around his little finger. He pops his head out, for them to see, every now and then and the media goes into overdrive. LOL!

I mean, he goes to the store one day and it's reported on EVERY entertainment program. That really cracks me up!

Ah, the silly media. LOL! I'm sure they know that a RECLUSE is a person who never leaves their home, for any reason.

MJ is definitely no recluse, he is just not in your face 24/7 like some folks are and I dig that about him. I also love the fact that since he IS like that, he basically has the media wrapped around his little finger. He pops his head out, for them to see, every now and then and the media goes into overdrive. LOL!

I mean, he goes to the store one day and it's reported on EVERY entertainment program. That really cracks me up!

On point. The media has no idea what a recluse means yet they call him that. I cannot stand that because it is so not true. Just because he doesn't do this everyday does not mean that he does not go out and enjoy himself. I read the archives of the news threads from last year and the sightings that these media reported was truly something else. He goes out more than I do. LOL. I lovethe fact that MJ has the media all wrapped in his fingers and that they have to report if there was a sighting. They cannot ignore that. Wait until the new issues of People and Us Weekly hits the stands, they will have to mention him. LOL. This man went to one store and it is on the news. LOL. You gotta love it.

MichaelJacksonShoppingMelroseBlvdef.jpg

HOT DAMN !!!!!!! :bugeyed :*****: :mello: I can't believe there has not been one comment on this picture. * mouth watering* God in Heaven where did the fine scrumptious ass come from? Oh sorry :doh: Im just in awe right now as what I see. Good Lord look at those legs and that butt! :wub:

:lmao:..........................

:D daphnieas i see what ur saying but erm.... there isnt much of a butt to admire and those legs! man a lampost has got more meat on it. sorry michael ya lovely anyway :wub:

^^^ LOL, I know what you mean, there isn't much butt there but Dorothy's comment was funny as hell.
Me, personally I'm more of a leg fan :cheeky:

michaeljacksonshoppingmjw6.jpg

It looks like Mike is gonna burst into a Billie Jean performance here lol.

DAMN!! That acceshollywood video really showed how many paparazzis there was.

I would be frigthend to death!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back