NEW MJ pics and video - Off the wall antique store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW MJ pics and video

Here's a few downloads:

121 Assorted Pictures: http://rapidshare.com/files/158521465/MJLA_Pics_10232008.rar

TMZ Video (DivX): http://rapidshare.com/files/156955993/20081023MJSightingTMZ.avi

X17 Video (MP4): http://rapidshare.com/files/158531504/20081023MJSightingX17.mp4

Hollywood.TV Video (MP4): http://rapidshare.com/files/158527580/20081023MJSightingHTV.mp4

The Access Hollywood Video that some have requested is actually the X17 footage, but shorter.

why the links DO NOT work? :bugeyed

i could only download the first one :doh: :doh:
is the duration only 3 days?!!!

i have just checked out the pictures from the shopping on www.mjjpictures.com (thank you for the Sihame, they are amazing!:wild:) and on some pictures (category "outside) you can clearly see he is wearing Fruit of the Loom....:cheeky:

and on some pictures (category "outside) you can clearly see he is wearing Fruit of the Loom....:cheeky:
:cheeky:

030.jpg

032.jpg

034.jpg

yeah, thx StarTrader, i was thinking of those ;)....so sometimes Calvin Klein, sometimes this :D
(i just did not know whether i can direct link those or not)

arent they his typical haines like what he wore for the vogue shoot

nice pictures! thanks too all who has posted them.

lol I see London... I see France.... :girl_whistle: lol Sometimes I think he's one of those people who waits til the very last minute to get dressed and it takes them like 5 seconds to throw everything on...which results in skipped buttons, tags left on clothing, zippers barely up and undies peeking out. It's funny but kinda cute. :girl_haha:

lol I see London... I see France.... :girl_whistle: lol Sometimes I think he's one of those people who waits til the very last minute to get dressed and it takes them like 5 seconds to throw everything on...which results in skipped buttons, tags left on clothing, zippers barely up and undies peeking out. It's funny but kinda cute. :girl_haha:

Would be cool to see SOUTH London :wild: if u know what i mean :D

Hey when I use low waisted pants I have my undies showing on purpose.......not G strings tho, its almost a short with the brandname in the elastic band...

Man...I was thinking just the opposite. LOL! I think homeboy does that type of stuff on purpose, i.e. showing a very small part of his underwear. Giving "some" of us a little peek and he knows that we will spot that "peek," because NOTHING get's past a Michael Jackson Fan. LOL!

Re: NEW MJ pics and video

MichaelJacksonShoppingMelroseBlvdef.jpg

HOT DAMN !!!!!!! :bugeyed :*****: :mello: I can't believe there has not been one comment on this picture. * mouth watering* God in Heaven where did the fine scrumptious ass come from? Oh sorry :doh: Im just in awe right now as what I see. Good Lord look at those legs and that butt! :wub:

commment made. lol:D

well if the man has gone to the same store more than once in one week, it's a pretty safe bet he'll return. ALSO IF that store is near robertson in la/bev hills, the paps are already there staking out celebs cuz that's where all celebs go to be filmed cuz every store that's on robertson has another store somewhere in the city.

Looking for a certain picture, I'm gettin this store mix up with the Golden Apple store. :doh:
Anyway, I really like this picture. I think it has to do with the "atmosphere" of the pic. Way cool. :cool:

Last edited:
don't know if it was said..lol..long thread..but..i heard the paps saying..'is it him?...i think it's him.'....lol...the ol..that's not Michael Jackson...yes it is..no it's not...lol...bringing up the legend about the lookalike contest that MJ supposedly lost. lo.....spoken like in his song, Privacy. it only adds to his surrealness and his mystique....with so many impersonators doing, apparently, a good job...the plants apparently have to fight the battle of whether or not it's MJ. lol...only adding to the tough job they have...lol..haha

bringing up the legend about the lookalike contest that MJ supposedly lost

LOL. He supposedly lost a look alike contest? LOL. That is funny stuff.

So, it seems that Mike's pants either does not fit on him or his underwear (could be boxers or briefs) are too big for him.

LOL. He supposedly lost a look alike contest? LOL. That is funny stuff.

So, it seems that Mike's pants either does not fit on him or his underwear (could be boxers or briefs) are too big for him.

Or he absentmindedly tucked his shirt into his undies instead of just his pants? He tucked without looking :lol: If I'm not mistaken, at one point his shirt was shown hanging out of his pants. So it's possible he realized this and tucked everything in...but just didn't look where he was tucking. :giggle:

OMG!!!! Someone help me breath! Am I seeing what I think I am seeing? *faints*

reminds me of my husband....tucking his pant leg into his sock, tucking his shirt into his draws......men need someone to dress them...lawd

hey ladies....maybe we should help mike with that!!!..what do ya say! :p :)

:eek: Michael you should be ashamed of yourself showing us your underpants. Someone needs to show you how to dress and it will certainly be me that would like to volunteer and showing you how to dress. :wub:

:lol: Oh my goodness Michael you crack me up sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back