NEW MJ pics and video - Off the wall antique store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW MJ pics and info on posts #1, 13 and 20. Video on post #44

he looks great

Thanx for the pics :D

He looks so good! It really takes your breath away when you haven't seen him in a few months.

Re: New pics! See: Post #1, 13 and 20

Good grief why can't the man have his privacy and go anywhere without cameras in his face and being rushed so he can escape, then turn around and have people drool over his pictures? Come on, people, let him be an ordinary guy for once in his life and stop drooling over paparazzi pictures making a big deal out of everyday life. So what if he bought a model plane? wooptido, what business is it of anyone else's? Sorry but I felt I had the need to vent.

Because he's the most famous person on Earth.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he looks sooooo goood. im so happy to see him smiling . it was great to see him smiling and getting cheered for. i love this video..he is the sweetest greatest person ever.i love his hair and his gorgerous face. love michael so much.

Very very good pictures, and even better video.

Thanks all of you for sharing. Made my day.

What was that stuff about him buying a plane??

He looks sooooo good! His smile always makes me smile.

Thanks to TSCM for uploading:

Video Download

Here's the TMZ video in good quality (DivX):

http://rapidshare.com/files/156955993/20081023MJSightingTMZ.avihttp://rapidshare.com/files/156955993/2008...SightingTMZ.avi

20081023MJSighting.jpg

SO CUTE OMFG. :wub: Lookin good. :yes:
Seeing this is kind of refreshing a way... been a long time since we seen his face, and now YAAY. It's great to see him smile. AHH he is so nice and waves bye to everyone, and the way he picks up the bag. :wub::hysterical: His hair is a little messy but.. I think it is cute, that one part of the video he turns his head to the side so his hair hides his face. So shy. askfdjcsdkvhszkhv. :wub: Okay,... I'm done gooooshie talking now.. :wub:... mmhmm. :wub: Thanks for posting.

01.jpg

LOL at the one guy in the car in the background. :lol: *brakes screech* "OMG MIKUL JACKSUN." O_O

Re: NEW MJ pics and video

:dancin:MICHAEL JACKSON looks healthy
and SEXY AS HELL!!!!
293.jackson.michael.lc.102308.jpg

He is so stylish for a 50 year old! Dresses like a 21 yr old and totally can, he pulls it off! so hot :wub:

Ahhhhhhh sigh:wub::wub:

Michael looks so happy! and his smile is extra yummy:wub:

I love how the people reacted in the vid it was cool, MJ just looks so sleek.

I have such the hots for a man 24 years my senior...is this OK? lol

MJ makes my teeth sweat in these pics lol

i love the pictures of him :yes: :jump: MJ is hot like :sun:

can i have some of the pictures too? just asking

LOL @ at the teeth sweating comment. :lol:

Thanks to all for the pix and footage. VERY nice!

Legs and boots - check

cute smile and looking happy - check

those eyeglasses - check...well, half of a check cuz they're on his shirt instead of his face. ;D

And is that a black butterfly on his jacket lapel??? :wub: Can someone get a close-up shot of that thing? Could be a flower. Either way, awwww it's cute! Lookin' yummy, Mr. Jackson! :)

Again, thanks to all for the goodies (pix, news, footage). :flowers:

Is it just me or does he look verrrrrry excited about something. :shifty: Or maybe he had a really good night last night. :sorcerer:

He looks so happy. Looks like he's actually picked up a few more needed pounds since we last saw him out and about. He doesn't look too thin in these to me, I think as someone elese has mentioned earlier it could be the angle that makes him appear thin in some of these pics. He looks healthier here!

Loving those tight Jeans!

Go Michael!

Aha!:angel:

See, prayers are answered....and in walks my man with his fine behind self!:wild: He's looking so happy and relaxed here.

No mask, no hidding......thank you Jesus for this MJ overdose!:wub:

Thanks for the pics!

Last edited:

01.jpg

LOL at the one guy in the car in the background. :lol: *brakes screech* "OMG MIKUL JACKSUN." O_O

I noticed that guy in the background as well! he must've been like, 'what the hell...':bugeyed

lovin the umbrella!!! lol

And also the nam eof the shop..."off the wall"...wonder if they were playing tracks off the "off the wall" album! hehe

LOL @ at the teeth sweating comment. :lol:

Thanks to all for the pix and footage. VERY nice!

Legs and boots - check

cute smile and looking happy - check

those eyeglasses - check...well, half of a check cuz they're on his shirt instead of his face. ;D

And is that a black butterfly on his jacket lapel??? :wub: Can someone get a close-up shot of that thing? Could be a flower. Either way, awwww it's cute! Lookin' yummy, Mr. Jackson! :)

Again, thanks to all for the goodies (pix, news, footage). :flowers:

Is it just me or does he look verrrrrry excited about something. :shifty: Or maybe he had a really good night last night. :sorcerer:

I know right. :shifty: Wonder what's in the bag and who's it for. LMFAO.

JK! :lol: I don't wanna know.. and let's keep it that way... what I really have to say though, again, he looks good. :wub::wub: Love it when he smiles!

wendy..whatever he got up 2.. im sure he had fun!
Then again...I dont think i wanna know what he got up 2 * wink wink*! lol

Oh MY how I love Michael *----------*
It's so good to see you again my angel! I love you Michael!

I know right. :shifty: Wonder what's in the bag and who's it for. LMFAO.

JK! :lol: I don't wanna know.. and let's keep it that way... what I really have to say though, again, he looks good. :wub::wub: Love it when he smiles!

Hmmm.... well, man leaves dermatologist and then turns up at cosmetic shop and purchases skin products. I'll take a wild guess it's for him...BUT that doesn't mean he couldn't have scooped up a little something special for somebody else. :shifty:

Last edited:

*squeals* new pictures!!!!!! :wild: :wild: :wild:

he looks amazing! :wub: :wub: it is so nice to see him out looking healthy and happy! look at those legs! and that smile! :wub: it seems like its been ages since we've seen him without a mask on...and the video was cute, I liked some of the comments I heard people saying in the background, like "he's so nice"...... thanks for the video and pics!

iknow......i think if i was driving and saw mike...id be like that too!!!!
The guy looked like he nearly crashed!

MAN he looks so hot!!!! :yes:
I'm glad that he seemed to be in good spirits!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back