NEW MJ pics and video - Off the wall antique store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW MJ pics and video

Thanx a lot for posting the article, the pics and the video! Michael looks healthy and seems to be feeling comfortable:) I'm happy for that. Being thin like him doesn't mean being unhealthy. My grandma was thin like chopsticks but she was so energetic and active. I think it's the same for Mike:yes:
I agree with y'all! He looks nice in those outfits:wub:

Thanks for the nice surprise, you guys! This was a very sweet way to end the day! Wow!! Photos galore!!!

Thanks for posting the Pics and the Video!!

Mj looks awesome and ready to rock!!!:clapping::punk:

Re: New pics! See: Post #1, 13 and 20

I just realised something, we haven't seen him grab his dickandballz in ages

Whoa Star...ya made me choke on my coffee :D

Anyways, I think Michael looks absolutely FANTASTIC :wub::wub: Loving the simple outfit and his hair is beautiful....I love this style, .....actually I need my hair cut, how about an MJ cut :yes:

Although I do agree with you mjroxworld, I can't be a hypocrite .....its so nice to see new pics of Michaels Hotness

you're right, you know. It's hard NOT to see pics. However I mostly appreciate the ones that are NOT taken by paparazzi. The ones that are, like these, just make me feel uneasy inside cause it's an invasion of his privacy. yeah, Michael's accepted his fate in that regard, but it doesn' mean he likes it.

This is awesome,Im so glad to see Mike out and about and most Importantly he looks happy and well.Amazing footage and Photos this has Deffo made my week!!

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!:tease:He was here in LA.... I didnt know... I would have driven so fasst!!!! Im like literally sweating!!!! Does anyone know where he's staying??? Probably with his parents in Encino??

Michael look amazing! These pictures make me very happy! Nice to see him healthy!

Re: New pics! See: Post #1, 13 and 20

you're right, you know. It's hard NOT to see pics. However I mostly appreciate the ones that are NOT taken by paparazzi. The ones that are, like these, just make me feel uneasy inside cause it's an invasion of his privacy. yeah, Michael's accepted his fate in that regard, but it doesn' mean he likes it.
:) I would agree if he looked upset at all, but he looks SOOOOOOOO happy. What a wonderful day. He looks beaming. I cannot help but smile seeing him so happy. I can't believe I didn't see or know about these till now. What was I doing? hahaha

Mike looks awesome and beautiful, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Great pictures!!

MJ I love you!!!

Wow o wow looking mighty fine :D

and them shoes!!! You wouldn't want him to kick you with them shoes on :eek: they is all kinds of pointy :bugeyed

oh and look he's calling me :D
38.jpg

He said "Now L.J what was it I was suppose to be buying Mello again?" :trish:

Please note if you plan on making signatures outta these images make sure your signature is no bigger than 450px wide or 250px high or it'll disappear into MJJC's bermuda triangle
:yes:

For all the people who complain that Mj draws attention to himself when he wears disguises, well this is what happens when he doesn't. He gets far more attention as himself. he gets mobbed. So indeed when he covers himself, he gets left alone.

Michaels great and sharp as usual! Nice to see him smiling and greeting people.

Please don't make this thread into how thing he looks etc. some cameras gives that effect when taking full head to toe shots.

have a nice weekend :)

He looks great! :yes: Thank you for sharing the pistures and the video!

Aaaww Michael! :wub:
He looks sooo good, healthy and happy doesn't he!?

Thanks very much for posting all the pics & videos.

Michael looks skinny but GOOD! nice to see him out of the house shopping and dressed normal:-D

Thank you for the pictures! :)
He looks so cute.
haha he keeps hanging on the phone :phone:

he looks so gooooood :wub:

p.s. i've uploaded the video as a torrent HERE :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back