New regulations at Forest Lawn

Unfortunately its the minorities actions that reflect on the minority. Most fans can behave and are respectful but sadly, and there is no denying this, there are fans that are over zealous and they are the reason why his tomb has to be protected. Fans have been using the names of other people in there just to get in, also playing music and generally being loud and turning it into a party, which isn't acceptable.

It's like the family thinks we are not good enough to visit Michael.

We can't go near his buriel place. What makes it even sadder is that none of these family members visit Michael unless it's an anniversary and video camera's are being pointed at them. I understand Katherine and the kids not going there. It must be painful still. Too early. They lost a father. She buried her son. But what about the others? Nephews, Nieces, brothers, sisters...Joe? They're so busy doing TV interviews, photoshoots, Ustream chats online, twittering away and trying to make more $ out of Michael. Then you have people like Lisa Marie (who bashed him for years) and Karen Faye (unstable & scary) being allowed to walk in and visit him. If those two broads can go in and pay their "respects" then what about fans who loved Michael.

Something has to be done. Michael was so humble in real life and he would love his fans to stop by and give their love.

It's gotten so out of hand now. It really has. Michael was the biggest entertainer in the world. You can kiss Marilyn Monroe's crypt. You can touch, pray and leave flowers on Elvis Presley's grave. You can sit and play Doors music at Jim Morrison grave. You can sit down on the ground where Jimi Hendrix is buried. I thank the family members of those artists for giving fans a chance to feel closer to the people they admire. I really do.

This whole thing with FL is so cold, nothing like what Michael was in life.

They should have just cremated Michael and throw his ashes on the ocean. It's sacred and fans can always feel close to Michael just by walking down the beach and looking at the sunset over the ocean. That's what the family of Heath Ledger did.

going back to jesus days i rembmer that michael was accidely buried alive
i find its strange maybe michael's family should move michael back home to neverland and cremate michael put ashes all over place
and little place can be done up for all michael fans to vist neverland and leave
things for michael and his family and just sit awhile and have time to grive
i don't think that will happen
but anything can and does happen in our days

I think the family rightly has concerns about someone defaming his grave or trying to do worse.

going back to jesus days i rembmer that michael was accidely buried alive
i find its strange maybe michael's family should move michael back home to neverland and cremate michael put ashes all over place
and little place can be done up for all michael fans to vist neverland and leave
things for michael and his family and just sit awhile and have time to grive
i don't think that will happen
but anything can and does happen in our days

WHY..would they want to BURN Michael's body..that is ridiculous....please dont ever say that....I cannot even think of that happening to him.

I think the family rightly has concerns about someone defaming his grave or trying to do worse.

I completely agree, and it's not necessarily the fans per se. As difficult as it may be to digest, there are people that would get a sick thrill out of the mere thought of causing havoc. Unless you understand and know the degree of disgust/hatred/ignorance/ suspicion surrounding Michael, I guess it would be unimaginable to very many fans. But it does exist, believe me. In the area that I live, the work enviroment (hospital), and those I know personally, the ignorance/suspicion and hatred of Michael and what they think he has done to children would totally sicken and astound you.

Sick minds are capable of doing unimaginable things. It's just my opinion, but I believe the family is not without concerns/knowledge of the potential that exists.

A special platform for fans and their presents and flowers, up to august 29.
So... lets full in the place ...

28br5t0.jpg

If this is all we can get, then we should all send our flowers. Those who visit once a month let us know what you think.

Thanks!

Back