New TII blue ray trailer WITH MJ's music

I can't see it in the office :(

I LOVE IT!!

27yd56t.png

25ovrck.png

:wub:

thanks for this I love this too :) look like his hair not curls

Guys i got an email from Sony saying that the bluray and dvd will go on sale on 26th of January 2010.
But in this trailer it says 22nd of February!! so wich one is it?

Thank you for your sharing:clapping: I don't like Sony....but this thing is really amazing

Guys i got an email from Sony saying that the bluray and dvd will go on sale on 26th of January 2010.
But in this trailer it says 22nd of February!! so wich one is it?

The one you ordered must be the US/Canada version. This trailer is advertising the European/UK version.

I don't have a blu ray player but I'll buy the blu ray version and get a player later! Might get the normal version aswell, I'm confused with what is on the different versions. Does the bluray have everything that the other versions have plus more?

The jacket at 0.11 is hot!

Thanks for posting! Love the trailer and all...
...but I'm slightly concerned now. You'd think they'd add some of those parts of him rehearsing the unheard songs(dirty diana, stranger in moscow, dangerous, etc), because those, more than anything else, would attract so many people to buy this blu-ray/dvd. So I'm just thinking..could it really be there just isn't any of those songs included? :( Because I don't understand why wouldn't they promote the product with those scenes, everybody would go crazy wanting to see them. Those unseen songs are extremely valuable material. I'm so sad to think about what if there just isn't any of those songs on this dvd/blu-ray. Those performances are something I wanted to see the most. I don't care about interactive playlists, quizzes and stuff like that. I just want more Michael.

Now let me get this straight!? The pic in 0:48 from smooth crinimal, he looks exactly like MJ Bad era, at first I thought it was but they wouldn't use a Bad era pic for a TII trailer!!

Still was same old Mike....

I cannot wait for the dvd to come out. I'm really looking forward to all the new stuff!!! So thrilling and at the same time so sad. These were going to be the best shows ever, I just can't believe he died. :(

this is so not fair,so those of us who don,t have a blu ray player cannot see the extras,so the normal dvd won,t show an of these extra clips,

LOL at Michael's laugh hahah xD
thanks for the link :)

Can't wait either.. Glad I have PS3 and 42 " HD TV :D

Cantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwait

This is so worth getting a blu ray player for!!

I know. I figure January after the holidays, we can get great January sale deals. I want to see everything again and again and again and again

so this blu-ray thing. do you have to have an hd tv to hook it up to or will any tv do?

You really need a HD TV. HD-READY TV.

ok thanks... Guess my blu-ray player is going in the front room lol. Now if Michael isn't late giving us the DVD i am all ready and waiting... Shouldn't say Michael its Sony thats got it.... damn them!

So are the UK fans getting more on ther Blu ray and DVD versions than us in the US?:(

I know there's already a Collectors Edition for the UK. I haven't found one for the US yet.:no:

Why do they do these things?

I adore it. Can't wait for the blu-ray.
oh, i love his laugh, love his look. i cannot believe that he's gone. no way.

Please help me understand this. I'm in the US. Does the Blu-ray has the same footage as the 2 DVD set PLUS Smooth C behind the scene?

Also I don't have a Blu-ray player but I have Cyberlink Power DVD Ultra player on my PC which is supposed to play HD DVD and Blu-ray. Do I need a special hard drive with this software?

Wow.. This release is one I just can not wait forrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Back