New TII blue ray trailer WITH MJ's music

Please help me understand this. I'm in the US. Does the Blu-ray has the same footage as the 2 DVD set PLUS Smooth C behind the scene?

Also I don't have a Blu-ray player but I have Cyberlink Power DVD Ultra player on my PC which is supposed to play HD DVD and Blu-ray. Do I need a special hard drive with this software?

No the bluray has the extra stuff.

IT's real messed up how any one will answer the fans who need help about Bu ray and HD TVs Some one stop ignoring and lead a hand.

Now let me get this straight!? The pic in 0:48 from smooth crinimal, he looks exactly like MJ Bad era, at first I thought it was but they wouldn't use a Bad era pic for a TII trailer!!

I think they did.

OMG!! Thanks !! This is awesome! I'm so excited to see the extras!! I love Michael's laugh, omg, it's so honest and playful....I miss him :cry: but I"m so happy to see him like this!!!

Wow, this looks pretty cool. I love that new jacket he's wearing too near the beginning, looks awesome. I hate the fact that they put stuff on the Blu-ray that's not available on DVD. Bad marketing move in my opinion because many people don't have Blu-ray players and I'm pretty sure they're not going to go out and buy one just two see to extra snippets. And so people who don't have it will probably resort to downloading it off somewhere and Sony loses money. What a stupid move.

Now let me get this straight!? The pic in 0:48 from smooth crinimal, he looks exactly like MJ Bad era, at first I thought it was but they wouldn't use a Bad era pic for a TII trailer!!

Still was same old Mike....
that picture is from the bad era look at michael's skin tone

me 2! but i'll only be able to watch it on my laptop until i get a blu ray player
so you are like me then,i don,t have a blu ray player,don,t know when i am likely to get one,but i was thinking to get the blu ray anyway,so blu ray will play on a laptop then,if they are not to expensive i might treat myself to the blu ray and the dvd.

Wow, this looks pretty cool. I love that new jacket he's wearing too near the beginning, looks awesome. I hate the fact that they put stuff on the Blu-ray that's not available on DVD. Bad marketing move in my opinion because many people don't have Blu-ray players and I'm pretty sure they're not going to go out and buy one just two see to extra snippets. And so people who don't have it will probably resort to downloading it off somewhere and Sony loses money. What a stupid move.

I don't know - I don't have a blue ray player, but I'm going to buy the DVD and The blue ray version so when I'm good and ready I'll buy the blue ray player. And from reading some of these threads some ppl are going ahead and buying the blue ray player. IMHO, Sony will make good money and so will the estate. I just can't wait to see it either version!:clapping:

Back