New UK MJ TV Documentary coming in 2017 with Earnest Valentino? Airs Sunday 26/03 9pm Channel 5 (UK)

This documentary is completely in favour of the prosecution and heavily biased against MJ. No one should watch it.
Are you watching the Valentino thing or "The Trial" one. Is it, in fact, the 'Rich and Acquitted' show that has been on here in the States?

Are you watching the Valentino thing or "The Trial" one. Is it, in fact, the 'Rich and Acquitted' show that has been on here in the States?

The Trial one. I watched like a couple of minutes of it and then turned it off

This was deliberate. They wanted to lure in fans with This is it then turn them against
MJ with all the lies and crap. The new younger fans can fall for it. The British and American media have an obvious agenda to destroy MJ's legacy.

The Trial one. I watched like a couple of minutes of it and then turned it off

Did you watch the Valentino thing? What was that like?

This was deliberate. They wanted to lure in fans with This is it then turn them against
MJ with all the lies and crap. The new younger fans can fall for it. The British and American media have an obvious agenda to destroy MJ's legacy.

Did you watch the Valentino thing? What was that like?
This is what I've read on Facebook. On Valentino's page, people are saying he wasn't in it much, but he was wonderful. They also had asked him if it was going to put Michael in a bad light and he said "never." (This was last week).

On another page, a few people were watching it, and said he couldn't act at all-it also shows him popping pills and having a pillow fight with a boy, only to turn around and close the door-shows it in slow motion to make it seem creepy, I assume. That's all I know. There's a person who keeps posting a link to see it online, but it doesn't come up here.
http://www.watchallchannels.com/channel-5-html/

He's also snapping at people who want to see it immediately. He's planning on putting a link on his Facebook page and YouTube. Sorry, but I find that kinda hilarious that he's actually getting upset with his fans over there.

Last edited:
Is the Valentino thing over yet? Can you tell if it's trending or not and if it's negative. I'm seeing on Facebook that it's a horrible show.
Have no idea if it's over yet because I didn't watch, and #MichaelJackson did trend in the UK (most likely because of or in relation to the documentary).
As of now almost all of the tweets I've seen both in and outside of the hashtag are either Michael praise or people denouncing the documentary and how biased it is against Michael.

Here's a link to proof that #MichaelJackson trended.
https://mobile.twitter.com/TrendsUK/status/846120685697163265?p=p
And here's a link so you can read tweets under the hashtag yourself if you'd like.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/michaeljackson?src=hash

Also when I said that #ThisIsIt and #MichaelJackson trended I was referring to Twitter just incase you might not have known.:)

Last edited:
Have no idea if it's over yet because I didn't watch, and #MichaelJackson did trend in the UK (most likely because of or in relation to the documentary).
As of now almost all of the tweets I've seen both in and outside of the hashtag are either Michael praise or people denouncing the documentary and how biased it is against Michael.

And here's a link so you can read tweets under the hashtag yourself if you'd like.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/michaeljackson?src=hash

Also when I said that #ThisIsIt and #MichaelJackson trended I was referring to Twitter just incase you might not have known.:)
Ha-you don't have to prove it. I believe you. I was interested since you said the tweets were all positive with TII and I was wondering if that trend changed once the garbage doc aired.
I'm not on Twitter (this forum and Facebook ever once in awhile are more than enough) and don't know how to use it. But I'll click your link to see what is out there. Thank you, PDP.

This is what I've read on Facebook. On Valentino's page, people are saying he wasn't in it much, but he was wonderful. They also had asked him if it was going to put Michael in a bad light and he said "never." (This was last week).
He's also snapping at people who want to see it immediately. He's planning on putting a link on his Facebook page and YouTube. Sorry, but I find that kinda hilarious that he's actually getting upset with his fans over there.

What facebook page is it ? On this one I see no discussion at all:
https://www.facebook.com/EarnestValentino/

On another page, a few people were watching it, and said he couldn't act at all-it also shows him popping pills and having a pillow fight with a boy, only to turn around and close the door-shows it in slow motion to make it seem creepy, I assume. That's all I know. There's a person who keeps posting a link to see it online, but it doesn't come up here.
http://www.watchallchannels.com/channel-5-html/

This is live so it's useless. What is that other page? Could you post the link?
So they portrayed him as child molester and Valentino cooperated with them. Great. If this happened
they simply duped him. I don't think Valentino willingly would do such a thing.

Not that I don't believe you but this link is broken.

Last edited:
What facebook page is it ? On this one I see no discussion at all:
https://www.facebook.com/EarnestValentino/

This is live so it's useless. What is that other page? Could you post the link?
So they portrayed him as child molester and Valentino cooperated with them. Great. If this happened
they simply duped him. I don't think Valentino willingly would do such a thing.

I guess he has two pages-I didn't mean to be ugly about him-I think he's just impatient with so many people asking him when they can see it. He's tried to tell them that he'll post it and also on his YouTube page. Don't understand, though, how people are so easily duped when they saw this happen to Michael, himself, in real time.

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelsMessengerEarnestValentino?fref=nf

Ha-you don't have to prove it. I believe you. I was interested since you said the tweets were all positive with TII and I was wondering if that trend changed once the garbage doc aired.
I'm not on Twitter (this forum and Facebook ever once in awhile are more than enough) and don't know how to use it. But I'll click your link to see what is out there. Thank you, PDP.

You're welcome!:D
And I know I don't have to prove it.:lol:
I just like to back up the things I say when I can.:)

Hm, I clicked the very link you said didn't work and it worked for me.
I'm not sure how to help you.:(

This documentary is completely in favour of the prosecution and heavily biased against MJ. No one should watch it.

Channel 5 tactics on FULL display tonite :censored: bastards.....Michael Jackson night my ass.....more like a character assassination, and the media wonder's why we don't trust them.

Channel 5 tactics on FULL display tonite :censored: bastards.....Michael Jackson night my ass.....more like a character assassination, and the media wonder's why we don't trust them.

Unfortunately most people do trust the media that's why they could character assassinate MJ. It's not only that most believe the so
called mainstream media they believe the tabloids too. Most people are sheep.

Is channel 5 a generally trashy channel? Is it big or obscure?

I know channels are real different in the UK than in the US, but I've picked up that ITV is somewhat the poor, trashy version of TV and BBC is more dignified and legitimate.

Now, since I don't live there, that could be completely wrong. Hopefully, somebody from the UK will log on here pretty soon and explain to us. But I think most of the trash tabloid docs that I've seen in the last few years (that apparently ran between 93 and 2005) were all on ITV.

The Frontline documentary "The Tabloid Truth" produced in 93 here by our Public Educational Channel (PBS) is excellent-explains when and how the blur between the tabloids and the mainstream press occurred and why. They unfortunately use Michael as the example, and it's sad, but it's eye opening for anyone wanting to understand the demise of journalism as we once knew it.

So I managed to watch almost all of the Michael Jackson Story this morning before work and I have to say I'm surprised by the reaction on this thread. Yes it opens with Mark Lester's story about being MJ's sperm donor and a clip of the scene where MJ is photographed by the police, BUT SO FAR this show has been the most sympathetic towards MJ that I have seen. The opening scenes get peoples' attention - it's TV after all. When the photography scene is show in full later in the show it is done in a way that makes the viewer fell sorry for MJ. It is well done. Mark's bit is just poor and there are no excuses for that, but IF it's a true story from Mark then why shouldn't it be shown? The show has just covered up to the point of Prince and Paris being born, and it's a shame that it does say outright that they're no MJ's kids, but that's a minor point IMO considering how contentious that issue is (let's not get into it here!). It covers the Chandler allegations but it doesn't go into detail. It mentions the settlement but it doesn't indicate that it means MJ was guilty. This show was already over 2 hours long and doesn't have time to get into the detail of the allegation, the reason for settling, or anything else, although I wish it had at least mentioned that MJ settled to protect his defence strategy. It does at least mention that MJ was NEVER charged. It also gets the settlement figure right - it correctly quotes $15million, so somebody must have done some homework.
I hope the parts I haven't yet watched yet are handled just as well. Of course it's the most controversial period of his life so anything could happen. If they are then I for one will write to Channel 5 and Ben Moses (the director) to thank them for showing it, and This Is It. I will of course lambast Channel 5 for showing the 'Michael Jackson On Trial' show (a.k.a Rich & Acquitted). I will also be interested to the see the other show they broadcast last night called 'Kings Of Pop'.

If you a slating this show without seeing it then I think you should take the time to do so. Watch it in context.

Don't know abut anyone else but I switched off THE MAN IN THE MIRROR after max 5minutes. My blood was boiling. TABLOID TRASH.

Looks like it. I intended to watch it but seriously when I saw the first minute which started with an MJ being played by Earnest getting nude for police photographic file followed by Mark Lester claiming HOW MJ asked him to be a sperm donor, I honestly switched the TV off with a bang. If anyone could go further than me and continued watching maybe there will be at least some good in it but normally if you see a beginning like this.....

You should have persevered Micah. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

So basically it's another MJ bash fest?

Nope.

This is what Valentino wrote about the final product:

Hello Everyone,

to say the least i am disappointed. Many positive scenes which i did were left out, and what they did show was more of cameo shots of me rather then actual acting. I have to admit, in away i felt used.

So I managed to watch almost all of the Michael Jackson Story this morning before work

Glad to hear it's not as horrible as it sounded initially. Still how difficult it would be to mention that Evan Chandler
blackmailed MJ in August 1993 and MJ refused to pay him off? that's the smoking gun evidence the media systematically hides about this case for a reason. It undermines the whole narrative that MJ silenced the Chandlers.

Do you have the video file?

IF it's a true story from Mark then why shouldn't it be shown?

If it was a true story Lester could prove it with documents. Sperm donors have to sign a contract
and there are a series of medical exams too. Lester never even named the clinic where he supposedly donated
sperm or exactly when he did it. Also how did the sperm go from a London sperm bank to Paris, France where Paris was conceived?

What does it mean that Lester donated sperm to MJ? He donated with his name attached to it
and the contract included that only MJ can take it from that London bank and
at MJ's request they sent it to a fertility clinic in Paris where doctors inseminated Debbie Rowe
without MJ having to tell her whose sperm it is? Something tells me this would be against EU laws.
In case Lester and the media forgets Debbie sent Lester to hell when he first came up with this nonsense.
Why on earth would Debbie want a kid with that guy, she didn't even know him!

Lester said in an interview that he doesn't know whether he is the father which means
that this whole convoluted operation of getting his sperm in London then transporting it to Paris
then inseminating Debbie with it without Debbie having a clue whose sperm it is but
MJ knowing it and keeping it secret was done without Lester's knowledge.

The whole thing just makes no sense.

Last edited:
What on earth did Valentino expect? How could he trust anyone in the UK media after what they have done to
MJ for 30 years.

Hello Everyone,

to say the least i am disappointed. Many positive scenes which i did were left out, and what they did show was more of cameo shots of me rather then actual acting. I have to admit, in away i felt used.

I have been hearing a lot of horrible things being said about me regarding my role in the Biopic. You have no idea what all i did to change certain scenes and always questioning why this? or why that? I am so tired of people questioning my loyalty to MJ it actually makes me physically sick with emotional tears of pain, but if it makes you feel good to belittle me, trash me, or even hate me then please by all means do so if it helps you sleep at night.

I respect everyone's opinion, but can we at least learn to treat others as we would like to be treated. How can we call ourselves MJ fans if we are unable or unwilling to learn the fundamental basics of human behavior towards each other. Maybe its human nature, and simply not possible to change for the better. When i am no longer around i can say with a pure spirit of consciousness that i honestly tried to spread Michael`s message to the best of my ability.

Also to a certain MJ impersonator who feel its necessary to take jabs at me at my expense i kindly ask you to please STOP IT.

I`m not sure how you were raised, but my mother always told me that if you have nothing nice to say, don`t say nothing at all. Ever heard of that concept?. STOP IT!!!

Have a blessed week everyone.

Michael`s Messenger, Earnest Valentino

Wow, he signed off as "Michael's Messenger."
Some of these impersonators do too much sometimes TBH.

Also had no idea that the impersonators fought/took jabs at each other (although I guess it's not too crazy because they all want to be the best at being like one person).

If Valentino says there were better scenes that were left out of the edit then it's a real shame but the show was over 2 hours already. Many aspects of Mj's life were skimmed over really quickly purely because they didn't have time to examine them in detail, and in some instances that was beneficial. I've said this for years but there can never be a single movie or TV documentary that covers MJ's life story comprehensively - it has to be tolf as a movie trilogy or a mini series if there is to be any detail of those key points in his life. I doubt we'll ever see it though.

I can understand Valentino's disappointment, particularly if he's now being attacked by MJ fans. I would have liked to seen those scenes but (for what it's worth) I still think the show wasn't bad overall.

Disclaimer: I still need to watch the last 20 - 30 minutes and withold the right to change my mind! :)

I have managed to watch (almost) all of the film/doc last night. I found it very disappointing to say the least - bad presentation, bad storytelling and actors. Not to mention Earnest, who looked just awful with all that disguise. Can't say anything about his acting, since I have only heard him whine a few words here and there.
I think Michael deserves a bio movie made by professionals, documentarists, screenwriters, actors and directors, one that focuses on the real key points in Michael's life and is made with taste...

I'm still waiting for the day that somebody in film, TV, or the news media decide that the most sensational story of all is that MJ was blackmailed, framed and then unfairly treated with total disdain by some parts of the media for the rest of his life. At this point everybody knows about the allegations and there are those who believe them (usually based on tabloid and internet gossip) and there are those who don't believe them (based on court documents, evidence etc). The Tv media seems intent on continuing the fallacy that MJ was a child abuser and they do whatever they can to promote that. They take the most salacious bits of information from allegations, court proceedings, urban myths and combine them into horrendous documentaries that further pollute MJ's public image. Either those people are deliberately and actively trying to destroy Mj's legacy, OR they genuinely believe all the tabloid crap they've read over the last 20 years, OR they honestly belief that the general public WANT to see this stuff on TV. Perhaps they feel it will attract more viewers. Perhaps they believe a more balanced approach would not interest the public.

They couldn't be more wrong in my opinion!

They could just as easily release a TV show called 'Michael Jackson on Trial' that actually reports the facts of the case.
YES Michael Jackson was blackmailed by Chandler.
YES he paid a settlement but it was done to protect his defence in a criminal trial.
NO the criminal trial didn't happen because TWO grand juries rejected the case against him NOT because of the settlement - urban myth busted!!!
Yes the FBI kept their MJ file open and DIDN'T find anything to arrest him with.
NO there isn't a secret incriminating FBI file with proof that MJ was guilty - urban myth busted!!
YES the Arvizo's had a history of conning people and the kids coached to lie for their mother.
YES she contacted lawyers about going after MJ BEFORE she (or her family) ever even met him!
NO MJ didn't give alcohol to kids in coke cans and call it Jesus juice to molest them - he used coke cans and a made up name because he didn't want to encourage kids to drink alcohol - urban myth busted!!
YEs information from the Chandler investigation was used in the Arvizo trial! - urban myth busted!!
NO there weren't any illegal images of children found at Neverland!! - urban myth busted!!

Peoples' minds would be blown.

I know I'm biased but that would be a much more interesting show, surely!

I guess some of the problem is that people quite literally grew up reading stories of MJ being an abuser in their newspapers. Nobody wants to defend a monster.Not the writers. Not the directors. Not the TV execs. If they believe MJ was a criminal then I can understand why they wouldn't want a pro-MJ show. It's a sad time that for some people the media's lies over the decades have become truth. Quite simply they are not given the opportunity to form their own opinion with most shows on TV. After the successful "American Crime Story: The People V OJ Simpson" show recently, I'm dreading a time when they decide to go after MJ. I did't see it, so I don't know if it was unbiased for or against OJ, but I would expect an MJ show to be biased against him. I don't think the MJ Estate could stop it being made.

So looks like another show based on tabloids trash (the Lester thing) and sensationalism (starting it with the most humiliating moment of MJ's life, as if that's the most important thing you have to know about MJ). I don't even see the point of all these "documentaries", TV movies and such. Most of them are someone's distorted, agenda-filled version, not reality. I hoped that now that Prince and George Michael died the media would move on from MJ and find others to make such movies and documentaries about (not that I wish that treatment to anyone), but apparently their obsession with MJ just won't let up.

I'm still waiting for the day that somebody in film, TV, or the news media decide that the most sensational story of all is that MJ was blackmailed, framed and then unfairly treated with total disdain by some parts of the media for the rest of his life. At this point everybody knows about the allegations and there are those who believe them (usually based on tabloid and internet gossip) and there are those who don't believe them (based on court documents, evidence etc). The Tv media seems intent on continuing the fallacy that MJ was a child abuser and they do whatever they can to promote that. They take the most salacious bits of information from allegations, court proceedings, urban myths and combine them into horrendous documentaries that further pollute MJ's public image. Either those people are deliberately and actively trying to destroy Mj's legacy, OR they genuinely believe all the tabloid crap they've read over the last 20 years, OR they honestly belief that the general public WANT to see this stuff on TV. Perhaps they feel it will attract more viewers. Perhaps they believe a more balanced approach would not interest the public.

They couldn't be more wrong in my opinion!

They could just as easily release a TV show called 'Michael Jackson on Trial' that actually reports the facts of the case.
YES Michael Jackson was blackmailed by Chandler.
YES he paid a settlement but it was done to protect his defence in a criminal trial.
NO the criminal trial didn't happen because TWO grand juries rejected the case against him NOT because of the settlement - urban myth busted!!!
Yes the FBI kept their MJ file open and DIDN'T find anything to arrest him with.
NO there isn't a secret incriminating FBI file with proof that MJ was guilty - urban myth busted!!
YES the Arvizo's had a history of conning people and the kids coached to lie for their mother.
YES she contacted lawyers about going after MJ BEFORE she (or her family) ever even met him!
NO MJ didn't give alcohol to kids in coke cans and call it Jesus juice to molest them - he used coke cans and a made up name because he didn't want to encourage kids to drink alcohol - urban myth busted!!
YEs information from the Chandler investigation was used in the Arvizo trial! - urban myth busted!!
NO there weren't any illegal images of children found at Neverland!! - urban myth busted!!

Peoples' minds would be blown.

I know I'm biased but that would be a much more interesting show, surely!

I guess some of the problem is that people quite literally grew up reading stories of MJ being an abuser in their newspapers. Nobody wants to defend a monster.Not the writers. Not the directors. Not the TV execs. If they believe MJ was a criminal then I can understand why they wouldn't want a pro-MJ show. It's a sad time that for some people the media's lies over the decades have become truth. Quite simply they are not given the opportunity to form their own opinion with most shows on TV. After the successful "American Crime Story: The People V OJ Simpson" show recently, I'm dreading a time when they decide to go after MJ. I did't see it, so I don't know if it was unbiased for or against OJ, but I would expect an MJ show to be biased against him. I don't think the MJ Estate could stop it being made.

Unfortunately I expect them to do it. Anything for $$$$$$$$$$

Michael`s Messenger, Earnest Valentino
Erm.. okay.. :D

I've read his comment as well and I just don't understand in general why MJ impersonators take on such jobs and then defend themselves because there might have been better scenes that haven't been shown (I mean, that's how the industry works). If I were an MJ impersonator, I would do shows/concerts, I would try to spread his message, I would try to do good etc.

Why engage in such a thing in the first place? Maybe I'm too biased with regard to the media b/c I'm a Michael Jackson fan, but when was there ever a chance that any normal TV channel (I'm not talking about things like the Spike Lee documentaries, those are different) would truly be interested in portraying Michael the way he really was?
I mean, aren't they suspicious at all? I wouldn't dream of placing myself at the TV channels' disposal b/c I know their goal is to make profit rather than producing a decent thing.

As for the whole "are they really Michael's biological children" discussion. I can't tell you how fed up I am. Is this sh** never going to end??? These children are the people he loved most. They were his utmost joy and his reason to live. Thousands of people need help when it comes to having children, so if they'd been conceived through artificial insemination (and I'm not saying it's true), SO WHAT???
This is something that's really bothering me. This is a topic that ALWAYS comes up in those kind of shows and you can read it in so many comments on facebook etc. As if it's something dirty or as if this somehow reflected badly on him.
There are many things he did that one can disapprove of and that's okay, but leave him be when it comes to his private decisions and when his family is concerned. Is that really too much to ask? God I hate those people who feed off drama and things that aren't their business!

Last edited:
If someone in a large platform would make a docu series on the allegations on Michael with straight facts... That would be a huge draw, Netflix maybe! something along those lines

You should have persevered Micah. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

I don't think I judged the book by its cover. Most docus always have some good and some bad even Bashir's interview and we were outraged about how it was presented. When I see a BIOPIC beginning with a scene of Ernest ("MJ") getting photographed for police file, Lester with his idiotic claims and scenes where Ernest is shown hugging boys and taking one to a room and closing the door all that in just first 2-3 minutes, so that it looks we know how.... then to me it is clasified as trash. I've seen more than enough sh*t on Michael during my 24 years of being a fan and I don't need any more in his death. For such scenes to be thrown in my face right at the beginning of a docu or whatever they want to call it is just disgusting. Plenty of non-fans may have just watched maybe first 10 minutes of that biopic and they will stay with an image presented to them, that was the intention. Throw all mud at them in the first scenes so they get as much negative view as possible.
If some people had enough nerves to sit through it and listen to the likes of Lester and god knows who else, well, they have the right to it but my tolerance for MJ media slander is very very very minimal after years of abuse.

Unfortunately most people do trust the media that's why they could character assassinate MJ. It's not only that most believe the so
called mainstream media they believe the tabloids too. Most people are sheep.

Is channel 5 a generally trashy channel? Is it big or obscure?

UK Channel 5 (like all commercial channels) is very much ratings-driven (as all funding comes from advertising). It generally screens programmes aimed at the 'younger' end of the market, eg 'Big Brother' / Celebrity Big brother' etc. The channel is apparently owned by Viacom International Media Networks.

http://www.channel5.com/ownership/

I thought the 'E Valentino' programme was incredibly simplistic in all it's treatment of MJ, and really made no sense. (MJ remained 'childlike* ', but left the J5 against Joe's and family wishes, and persuaded Gordy to let him sing solo at Motown 25, after he'd left Motown. Neither of which are 'childlike' things to achieve.)

The fact that he had older sisters, female friends (like Brooke and others) and long-term adult friends of both sexes was glossed over or missed completely. They seemed to be trying to say that he was a rather poorly-educated, relatively friendless loner, who had been traumatised by adults (Joe / strippers) in younger life, leaving him with an interest only in children. Isn't that more-or-less the Tarraborelli take on MJ?

It was really a pointless waste of time, but if E Valentino managed to improve some aspects of it, that's probably the best anyone (who hasn't got commercial control of the project) can do.

*Just remembered: Susan ? Blume (an Epic record company exec, I think) remarked that MJ 'emptied out her purse...that's something a four-year -old would do'. I guess she never forgave him :)

Last edited:
You're over reacting.

I don't think so. I may have a different opinion to yours but that's it. Most people on Twitter that I saw feel the same way as me. Maybe to some people paining MJ in that light is not a big deal but to me it is.

I thought the 'E Valentino' programme was incredibly simplistic in all it's treatment of MJ, and really made no sense. (MJ remained 'childlike* ', but left the J5 against Joe's and family wishes, and persuaded Gordy to let him sing solo at Motown 25, after he'd left Motown. Neither of which are 'childlike' things to achieve.)

The fact that he had older sisters, female friends (like Brooke and others) and long-term adult friends of both sexes was glossed over or missed completely. They seemed to be trying to say that he was a rather poorly-educated, relatively friendless loner, who had been traumatised by adults (Joe / strippers) in younger life, leaving him with an interest only in children. Isn't that more-or-less the Tarraborelli take on MJ?

Well he WAS childlike. Countless people ranging from Stevie Wonder to Jane Goodall said the same thing. Just because he made adult decisions about business etc. does not mean he didn't spent a significant portion of his life acting like a kid.
Even that scumbag Chandler admitted it when he was not trying to recite his father's fiction:

"It sounds to me, from what you're describing, he was functioning very much as a child."
"That's what he believed he was."
"You say, psychologically, he believed he was a child? When you were with him - you
described the video games - he would play with you child games. Did he ever give any
explanation as to why he did that?"
"Because he's, like, when he was young, like my age, his father would continuously make
him work, and like, his father would like beat him and stuff, and he's trying to relive what he didn't
have as a young boy. Peter Pan is his idol."
"Why is that?"
"Because Peter Pan is forever young, and he goes on adventures and stuff."

I agree that his adult relationships should not be overlooked. They are among the reasons why he does not fit the profile of a serial pedophile at all. MJ had more adult friends than kid friends and in fact whenever he was asked who his friends our he never mentioned kids, only adults: Quincy Jones, Diana Ross, Jane Fonda, Liz Taylor. Fact is that MJ was always looking for friends both gender all ages. He was friends with 7 year old Amy Agajanian and 60 year old David Nordhal at the same time.

I remember some female "expert" once said that pedophile befriend much younger and much older people, living in a perpetual childhood
but that doesn't apply to MJ either because he had tons of friends of who were own age: Kathy Hilton, Sam Stein, Chris Tucker, Brad Sunberg, Brett Rattner, Brook *******, Prudence Solomon and her husband (I don't now his name) Rushka Bergman Micheal Bearden Dr. van Valin, Mark Lester and countless others.

I don't know why people have such a hard time to accept that this guy just loved people no matter age or gender he just wanted to be nice to everyone and be loved and that's it.

Back