non-album songs for Invincible 25

Which songs would you pick for the second disc of Invincible 25?

• Shout

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Get Your Weight Off Of Me

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • We've Had Enough

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Rampage

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • People Of The World

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • What More Can I Give Demo

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Fall Again

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • In The Back

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Seeing Voices

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Beautiful Girl

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Invincible 25th Anniversary
pick your favourite existing outtakes for Invincible 25, that were not released on an album
outtakes from Michael/Xscape are excluded, because they're already released on a solo album unlike Shout and We've Had Enough.

Last edited:
Which existing outtakes would you pick for the second disc of Invincible 25?
Outtakes from Michael/Xscape are excluded, because they're already released on a solo album unlike Shout and We've Had Enough.
But Shout was released... As B side of Cry...? We have had enough was released too...I mean all songs except Rampage and GYWOOM were released in some way :/

more dreams:
On My Anger
Pressure
Tubeway
Seduction
Rise Above It All
Dr. Freeze during an interview with MJFrance: “There's a song we made together, but I do not know if he has completed his vocal parts. It's called "Rise Above It All". It's a song I wrote and on which we worked. [...] It's an upbeat song. If you feel bad, if things are going wrong in the world, be positive and try to be as happy as possible, leaving aside all the negative things. Overcome negativity, go beyond the woes of the world, all wars, the starving children and all the bad things. Assemble yourselves, hold your hand, raise your hands to heaven and pass it all. It's a little theme song. I can not say whether he had recorded the song, but in any case, we worked on it. There are other songs on which they collaborated. Most of these songs are mid-tempo, but I can not say anything more.”[1]

Last edited:
Ride with Me, another non album song for Invincible 25 with MJs vocals
from Versatility by Rodney Jerkins

Back