Invincible 25th Anniversary

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Invincible 25th Anniversary
Imagine you are in charge to create Invincible 25.
What would you do for the album, that still moves mjjc?

Last edited:
What would you do for the album, that still rocks the world of mjjc?
If I wanted to make this forum happy, I'd make it non canon to MJs canon, name it Unbreakable, redo every song with real instruments, get Jay-Z to rap on Unbreakable, get Tyrese to sing 2000 Watts, put Shout Back, remove several other songs, add more Dr. Freeze, heal MJs vocal cords, change his face back, travel to an alternate reality where he toured, find secret lost footage of You Rock My World performed during This Is It rehearsals, add Xscape, remove Rodney, add Dr. Dre, write all the songs, add People of the World, kill R.Kelly, and add a disc 2 of every song in the vault. Except for Can't Get Your Weight Off of Me.

Am I missing anything?

basically release all the outtakes and call it Invincible 2.0, you get an album which is even better than the already perfect Invincible.

And re-release 2000 Watts as a single and in it's uncut form. it's the best song.

some Invincible facts for the anniversary booklet:
Heartbreaker has been cited as a pioneer of dubstep:
In December 2009 readers of Billboard voted Invincible the best album of the decade.
New fans are discovering Michael Jackson’s song Heaven Can Wait through TikTok. As a result, it has been climbing on Apple Music and Spotify charts in 2022.

Disc 2 if the Estate stays the same:
1. You Rock My World (Track Masters Remix)
2. Butterflies (Track Masters Remix)
3. Shout

vote for the songs on disc 2:

In removing the fakes from Michael they showed they're capable to learn from their mistakes.
Invincible needs the legacy it deserves. Bundle it with a bonus disc and release some singles.
They've showed they can't pull a fast one on us and need us to ensure their future projects have any success.

This new poll is about the songs for the second disc of Invincible 25, that were released on solo albums:

Edit: Just noticed who I was writing to. SMH
HAHAHAHAHAH. HELL YEAH! I'm Invincible fan on this forum! And I will always defend this beautiful peace of art! And I'm not alone! I have my brave warriors @Hot_Street @Agonum @DanGerouS- and @Mister_Jay_Tee! Our greatest Invincible Alliance will always protect legacy and sacred path of Invincible Era! #SONYSUCKS

kinda frustrating that we will get plenty Thriller / Bad re-releases in the future but never anything for Invincible.
Invincible era = best songs.

We don't need Sony to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Invincible with a bonus disc.
We already have it:

Hollywood Tonight
The Way You Love Me
Another Day
In The Back
Shout
Beautiful Girl
She Was Loving Me
Fall Again
A Place With No Name
Blue Gangsta
We've Had Enough