NOW ACTIVE / Michael jackson’s ultimate music fan global mash-up to launch online march 7

I loved the idea. I think the video will be cool.

im going to do this. If this is the only way i can be in an mj video imma do it lol. and i like the idea of it.

I was reading about this on another MJ fan board about a week ago. I would looove to help direct this video no kidding I have a vision. I'm not taking part in the adding me in part though. :lol: Good luck to all who do. :)

:wub:
souldreamer7

l still don't know how to upload something in website , l have recorded video dancing the song !!!

2vt8lf4.jpg

Last edited:
I would really like to participate, but I just can't get registered :(

Wow - this is incredible. Has this been done before with any video out there? Because this seems sooo innovative and sooo Michael- You know how Michael always tries to be the innovator and always pushing the envelope. I am so happy the estate/Sony thought about this and especially thought to include all us fans in this amazing project. LOOOVE IT! I applaud them! Can't wait to see how it turns out. :D

U know yesterday I made a video to the whole song to upload (spent 6 hrs) on it and finally wen the site was up it says to ad clips in as a short piece.. "Moonwalk - 28 seconds" etc.. And some of the moves they want MJ fans to do MJ never does.. like throw ur hand up, grab the crotch, and go on toes.. something like that.. thats not MJ, thats someone who doesnt know MJ copying MJ..

But a very cool idea still I just wish my time was not waisted!

Yes indeed KOPV, I think they mean when you grab your crotch and then you just go "OW!" and bend your knees forward, that's what my friends do because they can't dance to MJ :p.

Are there going to be two videos? One with fans and the one from the photo provided by the estate?

Hopefully 2 videos. - But I guess only 1 version.

2 different versions of BTM video would be great though. And the song would get played more on TV etc.

U know yesterday I made a video to the whole song to upload (spent 6 hrs) on it and finally wen the site was up it says to ad clips in as a short piece.. "Moonwalk - 28 seconds" etc.. And some of the moves they want MJ fans to do MJ never does.. like throw ur hand up, grab the crotch, and go on toes.. something like that.. thats not MJ, thats someone who doesnt know MJ copying MJ..

But a very cool idea still I just wish my time was not waisted!

What do you mean? I especially love when he goes on his toes, that is so classic MJ, he even has it on his logo and the crotch move is classic MJ - I love those moves....:dancin:

Hopefully 2 videos. - But I guess only 1 version.

2 different versions of BTM video would be great though. And the song would get played more on TV etc.

:agree:Maybe there will be the fan made version and the other one the professional one. That would be cool. But either way, I can't wait to see the final product(s). he he

Hey guys, I haven't had the chance to look through the thread, but can someone answer this question - When is the deadline/last day for the videos to be submitted?
Thanks!

I know this is going to sound like a ridiculous question, so I already apologize, but do I understand it well that they actually want you to sing?

So it's not just lip-synching?

Does this mean you'll actually hear fans singing with Michael on the music video?

Maybe, but yes they definitely want you to sing solo.

Thank you for answering, you're an angel.

But since I sing like a cat who has just been hit by a car :)puke:), I'm not going to take part, well not that part for sure.

It's no problem Webbie :).

You should defintiely give a try for the video, I'll be having a go at dancing, just gotta wait for my USB cable for my cam to arrive.

My little brother & sister are nagging me to submit shots of them doing the rehearsed stuff for the video. I'd like to, but I don't know if they'll take them. Are there any age limitations for this project? Because a friend of mine tried entering a birth date that showed less than 18 years of age & it locked her out...
Also, does anyone know when the deadline is for these to be submitted (asked a few posts back)?

Children – We do not attempt to collect any personal information from those under the age of 13. If you feel that we have unknowingly collected information from someone under the age of 13, please contact us immediately and this information will be removed.

That's from Sony's privacy policy.

It's no problem Webbie :).

You should defintiely give a try for the video, I'll be having a go at dancing, just gotta wait for my USB cable for my cam to arrive.

The problem is that they specifically ask for a clean, white background. Now I have many walls, but I painted them in all kinds of nice colors... except white :doh:

Great of you to take part though, good luck!

The problem is that they specifically ask for a clean, white background. Now I have many walls, but I painted them in all kinds of nice colors... except white :doh:

Great of you to take part though, good luck!

Try using a light colored or white sheet as your background :)

Try using a light colored or white sheet as your background :)

Tried too, but my flag (for the: "where are you from" part) ended up being larger then my sheet :doh::ermm:

Funny, I drove around half of the country yesterday to find a flag and when I finally found one, it measured over 2 meter :bugeyed

But thank you for trying to help, Qbee!
You're a sweetheart.

Back