NOW ACTIVE / Michael jackson’s ultimate music fan global mash-up to launch online march 7

my browser doesn't go to the submit part for some reason. anyone else has the same problem? I tried to upload my file twice and both times after it's done uploading, everything just stops while I think it should continue to the next step "submit".

i tried to upload but i dont know what to fill in "initials". anybody can help? :(

Example: if your name is Michael Jackson, your initials are MJ, meaning the first letter of your first name and the first letter of your last name;)

my browser doesn't go to the submit part for some reason. anyone else has the same problem? I tried to upload my file twice and both times after it's done uploading, everything just stops while I think it should continue to the next step "submit".

Wish I could help, JMie, but I don't have anything to upload to try it out, otherwise I would test it for you...
Haven't uploaded anything myself in the previous days either, so I really can't give you a decent reply.

@webbie: thanks. i uploaded it and it said: "
Thanks for your submission!
Would you like to upload or record another shot?"

Did JMie experience the same?
Is it ok now?

Dude... This is Awesome. If you dont wanna sing, dance or play instruments, you could just stand there for 8seconds holding a flag from you origin...no matter where you're from(Which is what I'm gonna do). It's gonna be great man!

@webbie: thanks. i uploaded it and it said: "
Thanks for your submission!
Would you like to upload or record another shot?"

Did JMie experience the same?
Is it ok now?

No! :( it didn't say that! I'll try to upload again from my work computer tomorrow.

Does anybody knows what's the deadline for this? I sent a couple of videos. Hope they would accept them

Back