Official: AllGood Entertainment Sues Michael Jackson

40 million is a bit steep seeing as MIchael hasn't received anything in advance. they didn't lose any money from this and they still have the potential to make money from it. considering how in debt MJ is they should be willing to cut him a little slack and settle for really really low number. 40 mill is out of the ball park on this.

40 million is a bit steep seeing as MIchael hasn't received anything in advance. they didn't lose any money from this and they still have the potential to make money from it. considering how in debt MJ is they should be willing to cut him a little slack and settle for really really low number. 40 mill is out of the ball park on this.

Yes that is true

I agree witth everything u have said :clapping:

I haven't read all the pages so if I repeat something or ask a question already asked, my bad. I'll read up another time and catch up. Just wanted to comment on some posts I caught while scanning thru.

I also wonder why AllGood didn't attach any of those "supposed" agreements that were signed by Mr. DiLeo to their complaint. Isn't that how it usually done, attached as EXHIBITS after the fact.

We read the complaint, I would be interested in reading what documents Mr. DiLeo signed on behalf of Michael AND his siblings. I mean, if they want to put it out there, they might as well put it ALL out there, in my opinion.

Bingo! That is the biggest red flag of all to me. I remember what TSCM had said about the documents and they DID require the signatures of others, not just Frank's. If those signatures couldn't be obtained, then the deal was never officially finalized. Why are they quoting from the documents and not including them as exhibits? That's beyond fishy. And has anyone been able to confirm that this complaint was indeed filed with the court or is everything based solely on the press release? Reason I asked is becuz the complaint isn't even signed by the attorney. :blink: Is the pdf we're looking at a draft or what? Sorry if this has been asked and answered. If it has, I'll catch it later when I have more time to read. This thread is huge.

This one actually sounds more reasonable. Here they also say Allgood is NOT looking to STOP MJ from performing. I hope all this gets cleared soon...and really,if Allgood IS right, they have a right to get their wishes..or whatever you wanna call it. An agreement, is ....an agreement. However , if Allgood hasn't got any proof of these signed agreements....then it's all very shady and ..well..bullshit?

I agree. AGE is speaking outta both sides of their mouths. They don't want to stop the London shows but in the suit they've added the injunction to do precisely that if they don't get their way. Now they have taken their threats to the court, as if that makes it more legit. It doesn't, imho. It's just the same foolishness submitted to the court, if this complaint was actually filed. They're now trying to put all the blame on AEG as for why Michael won't do the concert and resolve the matter. They now seem to believe AEG is interested in doing a Reunion concert for themselves. My guess is they hope AEG will throw some money at them to go away, but why would AEG do such a thing if the Binder Agreement was never 100% finalized to begin with. If this hasn't been explained already, a Binder Agreement isn't necessarily a contract. It's more like a temporary contract until some other conditions are met to finalize the deal...a sort of proposal. If the condition for the contract to be finalized was getting all the signatures and the signatures were never gotten, then it's all over. Imagine trying to buy a house and your financing is based on passing inspection but the house fails inspection. You don't get the financing the bank was willing to promise you. It's a conditional thing.

The thing is, despite what AGE is now trying to claim, Frank Dileo's signature on the original agreement in no way indicated that he had the power of authority to sign for ANY of the Jacksons, let alone the whole clan. The agreement did not even try to imply that Frank's signature was a binding agreement for all of the Jacksons to perform, as this clause from the original agreement indicates:

---
PURCHASER shall allow "Company [Frank Dileo]" 120 days to acquirer [sic] written confirmation from all family members involved including Michael Jackson. If more time is needed to confirm the participation of the Artists, the parties shall discuss, and agree in writing upon, a reasonable extension (Purchaser and Company).
---

He signed an agreement simply to verify that he would attempt to get all of the Jacksons on board, and was given 120 days to get their authorization and signatures for the concerts. He obviously failed as many of the Jacksons weren't even aware of the plans when details of this case surfaced back in March. None of this has anything to do with Michael Jackson, yet AGE would like to make it about him.

Yeah, a contract which simply does not exist. Good luck to AGE on producing any contract or agreement that is actually signed by Michael Jackson, or for that matter any legal document signed by all of the Jacksons and Frank Dileo to give him power of authority to sign them into any agreements without their knowledge. None of this exists, it is a non-case with regards to Michael Jackson.

You pretty much summed up everything I was thinking. I actually have more to add, but tonight was the wrong night for this madness.

Again, IF Frank had all-binding power, there's no way he'd STILL have to acquire anyone else's signature to that document. The fact that he STILL had a limited amount of days to get other signatures, Michael included, completely suggests that Frank's signature ALONE did not seal any deal. So when Alloco claims Frank's signature was binding for everyone and Frank's intention was to sign for everyone he's flat out lying. I have always suspected Alloco was purposely misrepresenting documentation. The fact that such documentation wasn't supplied with this suit makes me more convinced of this. And that's Class A Shady. WHAT is he hiding? Anyone reading this suit has to be wondering that. Forget everything he even alleges in the suit becuz it means crap-all without the documentation to back it up. And he's provided none. That's beyond telling to me.

I don't think MJ or AEG or any of the defendants have anything to worry about. Next!

Well from what i been reading, it sounds like it

Ah..."it sounds like it". Okay, cool. :) Until I can read documented proof, I'm choosing to give him the benefit of the doubt. So for now we agree to disagree then? :flowers:

How so, if I may ask?

Because no matter how you slice it, he entered into some kind of agreement with AllGood Entertainment. Whether he signed as Michael's manager or a go between agent between AllGood Entertainment & Michael Jackson, Frank has done something that doesn't sit too well.

Because no matter how you slice it, he entered into some kind of agreement with AllGood Entertainment. Whether he signed as Michael's manager or a go between agent between AllGood Entertainment & Michael Jackson, Frank has done something that doesn't sit too well.

That is what im thinnking of as well

That low number should be 0.

Well, I think without seeing the context in which Frank signed it's hard to tell if he did anything wrong by adding his signature. He may have been purely reasonable and within his rights to add his signature to that document in a certain context. However, if someone has taken it out of context, that's another issue. The only way to know one way or the other is to SEE the document and determine if we see it in the same context as Mr. Alloco...without depending on Mr. Alloco to tell us what HE believes that signature means.

The fact that he didn't add it to his complaint is very suspicious. If it means what he believes it means, then why not use it to shore up his case? Perhaps it doesn't mean what he's been claiming at all? I dunno. Imma wait to see these documents in full...if they ever show up....and they should being as they are the foundation of the entire issue.

Last edited:
You guys, go to page 1 of this thread, open the complaint and then read from page 4, line 15 through page 5, line 21.

Per the complaint, AllGood Entertainment met with Joe Jackson in Las Vegas on October 21, 2008 and then with Frank Dileo in Nashville Tennessee on November 20, 2008, right?

Well, look at the date that MJ issued his statement about not wanting to do a reunion with his brothers and sisters, because he had something else in the works that included concerts...

Michael Jackson Issues Statement Regarding Participation in a Jackson 5 Reunion

Last update: 7:39 p.m. EDT Oct. 30, 2008

LOS ANGELES, Oct 30, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Michael Jackson's spokesperson, Dr. Tohme, in response to recent rumors regarding Michael's participation in a Jackson 5 reunion, has issued the following statement from Michael Jackson:
"My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we've certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."

SOURCE: Scoop Marketing

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/...d=news_view&newsId=20081030006649&newsLang=en

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56866&highlight=reunion

Michael issued his statement about his plans to do concerts before AllGood Entertainment even met Frank.

Last edited:
Well, I think without seeing the context in which Frank signed it's hard to tell if he did anything wrong by adding his signature. He may have been purely reasonable and within his rights to add his signature to that document in a certain context. However, if someone has taken it out of context, that's another issue. The only way to know one way or the other is to SEE the document and determine if we see it in the same context as Mr. Alloco...without depending on Mr. Alloco to tell us what HE believes that signature means.

The fact that he didn't add it to his complaint is very suspicious. If it means what he believes it means, then why not use it to shore up his case? Perhaps it doesn't mean what he's been claiming at all? I dunno. Imma wait to see these documents in full...if they ever show up....and they should being as they are the foundation of the entire issue.

I agree with you about AllGood not adding the evidence/exhibit to their case. That doesn't make any sense. But I refuse to absolve Frank DiLeo based off of the post from TSCM about Frank's signature and intent of the originating documents sent to TSCM:

http://mjjr.net/news-i434-2.html

Dispute Between Frank Dileo, AllGood Entertainment, AEG

A dispute has arisen between New Jersey based entertainment firm, AllGood Entertainment, Inc. ("AGE"), and Frank Dileo in conjunction with AEG regarding Michael Jackson's planned summer concerts at London's O2. MJJR.net has reviewed several comprehensive documents and proposals from the firm regarding this matter and will now explain the circumstances as they stand.

The plan of AllGood Entertainment was to host a "one-time event" tentatively titled "The Jackson Family Reunion: A Concert for the World" in the summer of 2009. The concert would star Michael and Janet Jackson while also including his siblings: LaToya, Rebbie, and all of his brothers. Billed as "The Most Anticipated Concert Event in Music History" the concert was anticipated to gross more than $93 million through a variety of means including ticket sales (at $135 each), sponsoring, Pay-Per-View access, DVD and CD sales, merchandising, digital downloads, broadcasting, and licensing. Using such a figure as a selling point, the company sought out a sponsorship to help fund the endeavor which included around $30 million of expenses.

The concert was anticipated to be held in one of several stadiums--either in New Orleans, San Diego, New Jersey, or Atlanta. The event would be day long and recorded professionally for Pay-Per-View and DVD releases with a projected first-showing audience of 100 million. The Pay-Per-View would fetch and estimated 3 to 7 million purchasers at $30 each, and there would be a worldwide market campaign building up to the event.

In addition to the proposal (which was drafted in attempts of locating a sponsor to fund the project), MJJR.net has reviewed several contractual documents between AllGood Entertainment and Frank Dileo. On November 26, 2008, a four page confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement was signed with regards to the reunion concert; the document is signed by roughly half a dozen parties including Frank Dileo. The term of the agreement was for 18 months following November 2008. The other signed agreement, drafted on November 21, 2008 and signed on November 25, 2008, was again four pages and signed by Frank Dileo and affiliated parties of AllGood Entertainment. This agreement called for at least a 90 minute performance by Michael Jackson and 150 minute performance overall by all parties of the Jackson family. The agreement also called for a press conference in which all Jackson family members were present to announce the concert. The Jackson family members would receive $24 million in profit for their involvement with the remaining money being distributed to the affiliated parties.

It should be noted that nowhere in any contract does the signature or authorization of ANY Jackson family member exist, it appears these contracts and proposals were drafted explicitly by Frank Dileo and AllGood Entertainment with no signed confirmation by any of the Jackson family members; it is unclear to what degree the Jackson family members are even aware of the whole situation.

Back on March 27, 2009, AllGood Entertainment sent a cease and desist letter via e-mail to Randy Phillips of AEG, which MJJR.net has also reviewed. This was in regards to an article that appeared online questioning who Michael Jackson's spokesperson really was, which stated: "A spokesman for Dileo told CelebrityAccess that they would release a statement along with AEG to address Rowe's claims next week and suggested that legal action may be in the offing." The letter threatened AEG with legal action if Frank Dileo continued any alleged partnership with AEG during the period of time he was meant to be with AllGood Entertainment.

On April 11, 2009 Randy Phillips responded to the cease and desist notice in stating that "Mr. Dileo and does not involve AEG Live in any manner whatsoever," and advised AllGood Entertainment that any legal issues were between that company and Frank Dileo and it has no involvement with AEG or their Jackson-related endeavors what-so-ever. In fact, this claim was reiterated in two separate e-mails from Mr. Phillips, and it has been stated that he worked directly with Michael Jackson and Dr. Tohme Tohme to negotiate the AEG contracts and procedures. In rebuttal of these claims, AllGood Entertainment sent a second notice again citing the CelebrityAccess article published on the Internet which referenced Frank Dileo as acting on behalf of Michael Jackson and AEG. However, the notice by AllGood Entertainment also seems to erroneously quote the published article using quotes which do not actually appear in the article itself. As a final follow-up, AllGood Entertainment wrote: "While Frank Dileo's actions were reprehensible, AEG's very public support of Dileo and continued association with him despite our efforts to Cease and Desist them, is tantamount to anti-trust and anti-competitive practices."

In summary, two contracts and agreements were signed by December 1, 2008 by Frank Dileo and parties relating to Dileo's agency and AllGood Entertainment's agency. None of these contracts bare any signature of the Jacksons, nor has there been any confirmation that the Jackson siblings are aware of these concert-related plans. Even within the proposal that detailed at length the expenses, profits, and plans of each artist, there are no direct quotes from any of the Jacksons themselves to bring credence to the proposal. After reviewing many documents and communications regarding this conflict, MJJR.net does not believe that the dispute between Frank Dileo and AllGood Entertainment will have any negative impact on AEG and the O2 concerts.

With no signatures or authorization by Michael Jackson within the contracts between Frank Dileo and AllGood Entertainment, and seemingly just one online Web site referencing that Frank Dileo had any involvement with AEG, there does not appear to be much legal cause for concern over the O2 concerts. Again, the cease and desist letter did not occur until the night that CelebrityAccess published an article proclaiming that Frank Dileo and AEG would release a statement the following week with regards to Leonard Rowe's questionable involvement. No such statement was ever released, Randy Phillips insisted that he only worked through Michael Jackson and Dr. Tohme Tohme in the matter, and the article in question only cites a "spokesperson of Frank Dileo" as the source and does not include any direct quotes from Frank Dileo himself.

Finally, on October 30, 2008 (one month before any such contracts, proposals, or agreements were drafted and signed), Michael Jackson issued the following statement: "My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we’ve certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon." Stay tuned...

Source: MJJR.net

I agree with you about AllGood not adding the evidence/exhibit to their case. That doesn't make any sense. But I refuse to absolve Frank DiLeo based off of the post from TSCM about Frank's signature and intent of the originating documents sent to TSCM:

Then maybe we should all wait to see further proof before blaming and/or absolving anyone of anything? What I don't understand is how ppl are quick to believe this Alloco guy without one shred of evidence to back up what he claims. It's weird to see ppl outright ready to hang Frank about something we've seen jack all proof on. And the one person who DID get to see the document pretty much disputes the view Alloco has. That right there should give people pause...or at the very least make them think "hmmm....maybe I should wait and see for myself." However, I understand ppl are free to take a side and stick to it regardless. I see so many holes in the Allgood complaint but I'm too pooped right now to make a coherent post. lol I need sleep. Maybe tomorrow. :flowers:

Edit:
Why is Frank DiLeo missing in action? Why doesn't he show himself?

Sorry, I just saw this post quoted and wanted to respond. He should show himself and say/do what exactly?

Then maybe we should all wait to see further proof before blaming and/or absolving anyone of anything? What I don't understand is how ppl are quick to believe this Alloco guy without one shred of evidence to back up what he claims. It's weird to see ppl outright ready to hang Frank about something we've seen jack all proof on. And the one person who DID get to see the document pretty much disputes the view Alloco has. That right there should give people pause...or at the very least make them think "hmmm....maybe I should wait and see for myself." However, I understand ppl are free to take a side and stick to it regardless. I see so many holes in the Allgood complaint but I'm too pooped right now to make a coherent post. lol I need sleep. Maybe tomorrow. :flowers:

I think Alloco's story is full of holes however there is only one name that is consistently popping up and that is Frank DiLeo. I look forward to Frank's response in court since he must answer. Until then I'm going to go with TSCM's assessment that this is a situation between Frank DiLeo and ALLWrong Entertainment & I do believe that Frank needs to answer for whatever he's "allegedly" done.

Per the complaint, AllGood Entertainment met with Joe Jackson in Las Vegas on October 21, 2008 and then with Frank Dileo in Nashville Tennessee on November 20, 2008.

The statement MJ issued about not wanting to do a reunion with his brothers and sisters because he was working on a project that included concerts is dated October 30, 2008.

MJ issued his statement before AllGood even had their first meeting with Frank. Therefore, AllGood cannot claim that MJ violated the non-compete clause.

MJ's October 30, 2008 Statement

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/...d=news_view&newsId=20081030006649&newsLang=en

Okay. I will say something. I have been avoiding it because

1. I don't like to comment about Michael's personal stuff
2. I don't like to give opinions based on incomplete or tainted info
3. TSCM pretty much listed and commented on the only real info we had early on and has now repeated it (and anything I would say would have only been a repeat)

It bothers me though that noone is elaborating on the one thing that makes Dileo look bad in this that we do know something about (even though some hinted at it they didn't spell it out).

I have not even read the new material but did read through what TSCM posted in the beginning. I don't think there is actually anything new. What I do recall however is that in the 'contract' with Dileo he was to be paid by AGE for bringing Michael on board if he could complete the deal. If Dileo was in Michael's employ he should/would be getting his commission from Michael, not AGE. To get a commission from both would be double dipping and gross conflict of interest. Very shady I think.

If he was not working for Michael on the other hand, it seems that AGE's argument doesn't hold water.

Somethings fishy (understatement). Maybe the people AllGood went around getting money from are about to or are threatening to sue because AllGood never had any solid agreement that Michael Jackson or the other siblings would perform any shows...

I have not even read the new material but did read through what TSCM posted in the beginning. I don't think there is actually anything new. What I do recall however is that in the 'contract' with Dileo he was to be paid by AGE for bringing Michael on board if he could complete the deal. If Dileo was in Michael's employ he should/would be getting his commission from Michael, not AGE. To get a commission from both would be double dipping and gross conflict of interest. Very shady I think.

Very good point!

So is it me or is this all Joeseph's fault? I know AG (I refuse to call them theyre real name cuz theyre not Good! lol) are taking advantage of this but it seems like always that Joe is trying to get Mike to do something Jackson Family related to make money using Michael. And of course Michael never wants to do such a thing. Joe and his phony manager claiming to be Mike manager even called Roger Friedman! Geeez!

Joe Jackson should just get lost!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't he stop forcing a
50-year-old to do something he doesn't wish to do and get him into trouble? Geez

What are the chances of the concerts being affected by this?

I'm scared

I'm worried too, but there has been too much money put in by AEG so far & too much money to lose if they don't go ahead. At worst, i would think there would be some sort of comprimise from both sides, if Mj's side is found guilty i would of thought they would do the show/pay settlement.

I'm worried too, but there has been too much money put in by AEG so far & too much money to lose if they don't go ahead. At worst, i would think there would be some sort of comprimise from both sides, if Mj's side is found guilty i would of thought they would do the show/pay settlement.
i was worried too,but thinking about what you said logically you are right,aeg wouldn,t let anything happen to the concerts they have invested to much time and money into this,and have to much to loose,

Back