* Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel *(update) Thriller - Over 16 Million Views 5/23/08

Re: The Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel (stats & comments here)

I remember a video for the song i'll be there the name was strange (classical something i'll be there).

Hmmm...Beat It & Billie Jean were removed... :brow:

Last edited:

New Video From Michael Jackson Channel Just 45 Minutes Ago

Omg New Video From Michael Jackson Channeljust 45 Minutes Ago

OK the video has been removed don't know why. There were 300 veiws in only one hour. Akon was talking about thriller in the studio, he was cool. Also, there are 8 favorites in the channel. They all have something to do with thriller.

OK the video has been removed don't know why. There were 300 veiws in only one hour. Akon was talking about thriller in the studio, he was cool. Also, there are 8 favorites in the channel. They all have something to do with thriller.

Doggone it! I missed it...:D

It's nice that some of the fan made vids were posted as favs. I had a feeling that they were gonna use some of those response vids for somethin'.

Thanx for posting ;)

Doggone it! I missed it...:D

It's nice that some of the fan made vids were posted as favs. I had a feeling that they were gonna use some of those response vids for somethin'.

Thanx for posting ;)

I was actually wondering about that, I mean some of the video are the Thriller wedding videos etc so will Sony/BMG have to ask for permission from these guys first or because these clips feature Thriller (song/dance) they(Sony/BMG) have that right anyway?! Anyone knows.......

I was actually wondering about that, I mean some of the video are the Thriller wedding videos etc so will Sony/BMG have to ask for permission from these guys first or because these clips feature Thriller (song/dance) they(Sony/BMG) have that right anyway?! Anyone knows.......

I was wondering the same thing about the remixes...here's what I "think":
They only have to get permission if the material is being used commercially and/or for profit. Kinda like, it's not illegal to record/burn music, as long as you don't sell it.

On the remixes for example, that Ryhmefest tribute album was not being sold, it was a free download, although they did get a lot of promotion value out of it.

people how do you check who and what was the most viewed and which # ?

I was wondering the same thing about the remixes...here's what I "think":
They only have to get permission if the material is being used commercially and/or for profit. Kinda like, it's not illegal to record/burn music, as long as you don't sell it.

On the remixes for example, that Ryhmefest tribute album was not being sold, it was a free download, although they did get a lot of promotion value out of it.

Thanx for sharing your take MsMo makes sense to me!:flowers:
This reminds me, how is the Rhymefest tribute album doing? Haven't visited their site for a while.

people how do you check who and what was the most viewed and which # ?

On the official youtube site were there a box on the right hand side with name of artist, subscribe button etc also has info on most viewed, rated etc

Last edited:
Re: * Official MJ Youtube Channel * Fav response vid on CNN this morning ;-)

:bump

^ show 'em some love y'all

Re: * Official MJ Youtube Channel * Fav response vid on CNN this morning ;-)

^^ I love that video. Those fans were sooo brave coz I can tell you that I hate the tube! Most of the times peeps are pissed off/angry etc so I love the fans courage and the fact that even when some of the passengers where 'pretending' not to care, the fans continued dancing. The other thing is that recently they had been an increase of beggars on the tube so maybe some of those passengers thought that if they cheered or something they will be asked to contribute, they probably thought that after the dance the fans will be asking for some change etc. :lol:

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (stats & comments) MORE VIDEOS!!!

:D http://youtube.com/user/michaeljackson

Another Part of Me - LIVE - added 1 day ago
Rate: 5 Stars 16 ratings Views: 230 Comments: 18
Favorited: 9 times

Give In To Me - LIVE - added 1 day ago
Rate: 4 Stars 100 ratings Views:5,693 Comments: 67
Favorited: 63 times Honors: 4

Rock With You - added 1 day ago
Rate: 4 Stars 30 ratings Views: 963 Comments: 17
Favorited: 19 times

Billie Jean - 1st Moonwalk - added 1 week ago
Rate: 5 Stars 33 ratings Views: 2,027 Comments: 32
Favorited: 33 times

Beat It is back - added 1 day ago
Rate: 4 Stars 64 ratings Views:7,690 Comments: 45
Favorited: 100 times Honors: 5

Thriller - added 1 week ago
Rate: 5 Stars 27 ratings Views: 976 Comments: 18

Last edited:
Re: Video: Michael Jackson 25th Anniversary Thriller Teaser!

The Channel was started June 21, 2005.
ALL
of the vids were added either 7 or 9 months ago.
The creator has only watched 2 vids...
Hmmm...interestin'... :huh:

Btw, there are 2 versions of the teaser; here's the shorter version:
(has more comments/favorites)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF5tPQzl_Yo
Only two videos??? :O WOW that's rare

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (stats & comments) MORE VIDEOS!!!

lol.. funny that the fans have/ or uploaded better quality versions of APOM Live, than Michaels official Youtube account :lol:

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (stats & comments)

Update -

LATEST VIDS:

http://youtube.com/user/michaeljackson

Another Part of Me - LIVE
Added: 3 days ago
Views: 874

36 ratings

Give In To Me - LIVE

Views: 37,039

256 ratings

Rock With You
Views: 3,017

51 ratings
5 Stars

Billie Jean - 1st Moonwalk
Added: 2 weeks ago
Views: 4,956

69 ratings

Beat It is back
Views: 79,486

414 ratings

Thriller
Added: 2 weeks ago
Views: 1,669

35 ratings

Others:

Thriller
* Most Viewed & Discussed on channel
Added: 11 months ago
Views: 6,287,634

26604 ratings
Comments: 15,555

Thriller Anniversary Teaser
Added: 1 month ago
Views: 932,075
Comments: 1,851

1145 ratings

Favorites:

Thrillicious
: 2008 Sobe Life Water Super Bowl Ad
Added: 1 week ago
Views: 965,107

Last edited:

Update:

http://www.youtube.com/user/michaeljackson

Subscribers: 10,226
Channel Views: 490,045

Added Video -

Thriller 25th Anniversary EPK
A look behing the 25th Anniversary release and some of the people who worked on this special project.
Added: February 11, 2008 Views: 215

Favorite -

Thriller Downunder
Added: 16 hours ago Views: 203

Last edited:
Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (stats & comments) MORE VIDEOS!!! 2/11/08

If Michael releases his next album with Sony.. Which it is looking like what will happen.. I REALLY hope the promote his album at bare minimum as well as they are Thriller 25.. Thriller promotions came to me so unexpected.. I am happy with what they've done so far..

Of course a NEW album deserves much more promotion than a 25 year old re-release anniversary version, so I hope they do more for his next album..

I mean damn! thriller 25 is getting more promotion than Invincible did before it's release.. That shows Sony is trying.

I'm asuming Michael is using Thriller as a tester, to see if they are willing to REALLY promote, if they do a good job then he'll sign for another record with them, OR a new contract..

WE'LL SEE

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (stats & comments) MORE VIDEOS!!! 2/11/08

New video added today -

On Saturday February 9, over 200 Michael Jackson fans gathered at the Sage Theater in Times Square, the heart of New York City to celebrate the release of Thriller 25. Michael posters covered the walls, memorabilia on display, as the new album played and fans discussed their MJ memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqJe1uGhJU

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (stats & comments) video added 2/20/08

New video added today -

On Saturday February 9, over 200 Michael Jackson fans gathered at the Sage Theater in Times Square, the heart of New York City to celebrate the release of Thriller 25. Michael posters covered the walls, memorabilia on display, as the new album played and fans discussed their MJ memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqJe1uGhJU

great video, event looks like fun.

Last edited:
Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (stats & comments) video added 2/20/08

update:

1 video was removed yesterday...

Billie Jean LIVE...I think...:unsure:

Last edited:

Thanx for the updates MsMo! :smile:Nice fan video. :yes: Wonder why BJ was removed. :huh:

Thanx for the updates MsMo! :smile:Nice fan video. :yes: Wonder why BJ was removed. :huh:

U R welcome ;-)

I'm guessing BJ LIVE was removed coz it's being sold now with the 25th edition ^_^

Give in to me LIVE?
That exists???
Gimme link!

Back