* Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel *(update) Thriller - Over 16 Million Views 5/23/08

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (stats & comments) new favorite added 3/7/08

What tha...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Where the hell did that big glove come from? Did he really do this? What is going on!

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (stats & comments) new favorite added 3/7/08

That big white glove...yikes...

That big white glove is definitely some digital editing lol... but funny to watch haha.

lmao @ the giant glove! That is too funny :toofunny:

Jeeze, the giant glove.. that was hilarious! :lol:

:lol: That's funny!

How does he get that big glove to fit in his pocket? :huh: :lol:

I'd want him to be on my baseball team for sure. :lol:

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (stats & comments) video added 2/20/08

^LOLOLOL!! so funny!!
rollinmy8.gif

lmao @ the white big glove... There's some mickey mouse stuff going on up there :lol:

That is a mammoth glove! Damn!

lol.... what they did was take a magnifying effect and scaled it down to a circular form. they fallow the glove around.. it even messes MJ's face up..

LMAO wut the hell?? lol!

I'm so silly. I thought that was real. I was waiting on yall to tell me how Michael did it. :lol::lol::lol:

I must think Mike can do anything! :lol:

I'm so silly. I thought that was real. I was waiting on yall to tell me how Michael did it. :lol::lol::lol:

I must think Mike can do anything! :lol:
:lol: They did something similar to Whitney's whole body on one video. Who is doing this?

Yeah you can tell how it fades in and out and how it's magnified...the lens warps. :rolleyes:

Love watching that, I feel like I'm elevan again. The person who posted it...grrr, ALTHOUGH it may get more attention this way. Ya never know. ^_^:wub:

[youtube]Vh6V2Ap9Lfk[/youtube]
Best performance of J5 medley imo, he looked happy.

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (stats & comments) more videos added 3/12/08

which tour is the medley from?
dangerous or history?

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (updates) HQ videos added 3/24/08

update:

Several vids have been swapped out, apparently for HQ (and possibly other) versions...not sure haven't watched them all.

Cry, Remember the Time, You Rock My World, Jam, They Don't Care About Us, Stranger in Moscow, Gone Too Soon, Liberian Girl, You Are Not Alone & Heal the World.

http://www.youtube.com/michaeljackson

Last edited:
Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (stats & comments) more videos added 3/12/08

which tour is the medley from?
dangerous or history?

I dunno for certain, I heard it's from the Dangerous Tour.

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (updates) HQ videos added 3/24/08

:huh: Ghost is gone...:mello:

I don't know why, but I used to be able to watch all the vids on the channel, and now they all show a message saying the vid isn't available for my country :(

I don't know why, but I used to be able to watch all the vids on the channel, and now they all show a message saying the vid isn't available for my country :(

Aw, ^_^ maybe it's got somethin' to do with marketing...

Funny glove

^^ Yeah me too...:cry:

Back