Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

Worst tracklist possible.
How do you know this if you haven't even heard the damn album yet.........................................

Everyone keeps making tracklists up in their mind from songs they have already heard.

Quite frankly I would be pissed if all we got was blue gangster, xscape and a bunch of songs I've had for a long time now.

Yep, it looks like they are going to milk the vault for as long as they can. 10 tracks? Ever since Dangerous MJ loaded discs. I don't see why that tradition couldn't have been followed? Am I happy we are getting something? Sure! and I'm sure that the songs are great. I just feel like the really should have made this album as close as what MJ would have done possible. But it obvious that isn't going to happen at all now, I'm looking forward to whatever does come out.

Yes seriously. super serious! ;- )
But hey, u think monster is real, thats also serious :- )

Seriously?

I'm not sure what you consider to be a demo, but the song I heard on TUC was very polished, beautiful, and perfect. I love the fade out vocals, so mesmerizing.

I hope the only reason they included it was to have a single to promote around Valentine's Day.

I can see this album being successful, it has a great length to crave the casual fan's appetite, and the duets should appeal to to urban radio which is completely necessary these days to dominate the Billboard charts unless you're 16 years old or dress in raw meat.

I want to hear this "Monster" though, hopefully it's much more cleaned up than the snippet we heard.

It's totally a demo lol...

Don't know if I'll be buying this.

If I do, it'll probably be a used copy.

I'm interested to hear the songs, but damn. 50 Cent? The Way You Love Me? (although thats one of my favorites)

If they were gonna re-release something, why not "We've Had Enough?"

I'm still interested, just not as interested

everyone realizes that they plan to release other albums as well and if they put all the songs into one album they wouldn't have anything left for future albums, right?

Adibobea9;3069890 said:
Well if anything, this kills the theory that Michael is alive behind the scenes. This is the end of an era…

:lol: true that!

Don't know if I'll be buying this.

If I do, it'll probably be a used copy.

I'm interested to hear the songs, but damn. 50 Cent? The Way You Love Me? (although thats one of my favorites)

If they were gonna re-release something, why not "We've Had Enough?"

I'm still interested, just not as interested

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News
8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

OMG!!!!BN!!!!!i'm dead!!!!!

Well, from what I see it, they're trying to get the songs out that were recorded from the past decade.

Relax guys, another album will be out before we know it. Maybe those songs you guys mentioned will be included in the meantime.

Anyway, 10 songs are a reasonable number because nowadays, most people download and don't to get "fillers." Which is why for example when Whitney Houston released her "I Look To You" last year with only 11 tracks. We all wish for more tracks, but I feel they will come soon.

I can't wait to hear the album. I love you, Michael.

It'd be so nice if those of you who are being negative about this could stick your heads in some sand for a little while so the rest of us can enjoy this news.

You don't need to bring us all down with you.

10 songs works, i always felt 77 min cd;s had less power than the otw, thriller, bad, albums/records

Can't wait for this!! Another Day, Much Too Soon! Behind the Mask! :wild:

Surely I Like The Way You Love Me isn't the same track as the one on The Ultimate Collection?

Surely Monster won't be the same as the snippet that leaked?

goodnight everyone. enjoy the weekend, and remember guys and girls... no fighting, MJ was a lover , not a fighter! :- )

Negative comments are too much now. Instead of complaining, take a deep breath, and go away...

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon) already leaked
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me already released
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent) Cascio Crap
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News Cascio Crap
8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz) remake
9. Behind The Mask remake
10. Much Too Soon Cascio Crap?

However I am still excited about 1 and 8…

*EDIT* You know what forget it, I want new Michael Jackson music regardless of how it is released. I am tired of arguing and complaining about everything. Michael Jackson is dead but his music will live forever. Just disappointed how Sony dealt with this…

Yeah exactly! the planning is to release the new songs with the album that mj recorded in the recent years, thats why some of the track you wanted on the album are not included. they will be but in the albums for sure ! Keep positive!

There's no way "The Way You Love Me" will be the same version that was released on "The Ultimate Collection". Anyone who suggests it is is pulling your leg.

Think about it. After what Sony Music and the estate have copped from fans after "Breaking News", do you really think they'd be game enough to release a song that's been released before? What'll the b-side be, "Billie Jean"?

everyone realizes that they plan to release other albums as well and if they put all the songs into one album they wouldn't have anything left for future albums, right?

I assumed that also. But... its feeling more and more like a 4th quarter money grab as opposed to something that a lot of thought was put into.

I'm trying to reserve judgment until I hear everything, but damn. Its gonna be interesting to see how much MJ we really get as far as vocals.

There's no way "The Way You Love Me" will be the same version that was released on "The Ultimate Collection". Anyone who suggests it is is pulling your leg.

Think about it. After what Sony Music and the estate have copped from fans after "Breaking News", do you really think they'd be game enough to release a song that's been released before? What'll the b-side be, "Billie Jean"?

This is Sony. I really would be surprised if it's a different song.

No 12 o'clock, no Place with no name, no Will I am tracks, at least 2 fake tracks, and one recycled track... No wonder it's a 10 albums deal.. See you next Christmas with the second album, probably titled "Jason" with the first authentic single Mamacita...

Great to see Micheal's unfinished work, butchered, packed in a vomit bag, and thrown right on our faces by $ony...

Funny and sad, with all that said, I'm actually still very excited to hear some new and hopefully authentic new tracks from Michael... :-(

This is Sony. I really would be surprised if it's a different song.
Oh, I expect it to be the same song, but a finished version. Obviously what was released on "The Ultimate Collection" was polished, but it was still a demo.

Interesting thought and now I agree. There's more albums to be released. Songs like "Do You Know (Where Your Children Are) could find themselves on other releases.....wasn't that one originally made in the 80s or around Dangerous? Maybe we'll get a Dangerous re-release (the way it was suppose to be in 2001), or maybe if they do "Off The Wall" 30 like it was rumored, it'll be on there.

10 is ok...but I think it should have been 12.

Back