Older Mike

what do u think of mike during and after 2005 trial

• Total voters
Re: older mike

do you think he looked good as he got older past dangerous and history./

i think he looked great during and after 2005 trial , any one agree?

He looked so fly wearing his diff suits each day
what do u think

I totaly agree with you :)

Definitely sexy. Something about him during the trial - like he was a tragic figure or something, reminds me of Wuthering Heights. He was stoic, gorgeously dressed (Michael Bush said they produced a new outfit for him every day of the trial and he looked so spectacular he puts models on the runway to shame), and carried himself with dignity.

I agree on most pictures of the trial Michael look so good, but.... honestly, there's just so much pain and suffering on his face, that sometimes I feel a bit ashamed I think of that :(

This pic, for instance:

He looks BEUTIFUL.... but so sad, so hurt, so in pain.... I love his look, sure, but it breaks my heart to see him so sad.

^^^^
Yes.
I honestly feel physical pain when I see how sad he was. How much pain.
I wanted to reach out and send him my love. Actually ...I did send him a letter...I hope with all my heart that he had read it.

^^^^
Yes.
I honestly feel physical pain when I see how sad he was. How much pain.
I wanted to reach out and send him my love. Actually ...I did send him a letter...I hope with all my heart that he had read it.

I hope he did!!
I agree... it really hurts to see his pain :(

he looked ok but he was obviously younger and better looking during the bad/thriller/off the wall years

i love mike but i'd be lying if i said he was better looking older

Very sexy for his age!!!!
In This is it he was too skinny for my liking...but still a sexy michael!!
It is just his charm..:wub:

e0iusm.jpg

Sexy.

He was maturing to his actual age, a hot daddy!

He left the old attracting clothes, and came with the more modern and stylish suits, which did suite him a lot. I do miss the old rhinestone jacket and glove.

He looked good but that straight hair he had did not suit him in my opinion. He looked so much better and younger with the curls.

Actually, I loved his straight hair with a passion, too. But then I love his eyebrows and epic sideburns with equal force.
He had some serious style going on, straight up unique, being himself etc. I LOVED that Mesereau said he didn't want him to dress differently, that his attorney said that he just wanted him to be who he is. And by God, that WORKED for him.

Yeah, sure, reporters were taking bets on his vests etc- but hey, his style still got noticed. I'm glad he had folks making him look as every bit as regal as he is.

MJTrial2005146.jpg

MJTrial2005joyful.jpg

He is one beautiful man- and he got more beautiful with every year. Seriously.

I actually think that straight hair worked for him as well. He had such an amazing face, very accentuated.

BlueLightWMAMonaco.jpg

Those "Oliver" pictures in London? Precious, if you ask me. He was older and I joke that he wore those sunglasses to protect himself from us and our love that would have ended badly for him if we would have fallen under his spell even more- unprotected and without his sunglasses.

MJOliverLondon-1-1.jpg

I understand though that long curly hair is a heck of a lot easier to maintain than a blow dry hairstyle that will look absolutely wrecked after 20 minutes of dancing- so yeah, I see the point in the curls that you can keep somewhat managed after all that ecstasy in dancing.

MJTrial2005197.jpg

MJTrial2005220.jpg

MJTrial2005207.jpg

MJTrial2005192.jpg

MJTrial2005141.jpg

MJTrial17.jpg

^^^How many men wear something that looks a lot like a William Morris wall print? Arts & Crafts style??

MJTrial200554.jpg

People that refer to him as this 'asexual' are stricken with a kind of blindness that no optometrist can cure. Are they blind?????

MJTrial200568.jpg

The 'contradiction' with Michael is that he employed just about anything from weaves, make-up and everything else in a situation where a lot of people would have resigned themselves to "I give up". Michael apparently looked at himself and said: "Vitiligo, you say? They, the public will love my style even more." Talk about lemons and lemonade in life, talk to Michael, he is the knowledge bearer in that arena.

It may seem weird and as a contradiction to love something so temporary as Michael's outer appearance. But the thing is about him that those who have a heart take one look at him- and they know where his heart is. While his suits and make-up are just the outer stuff- one look at Michael would make you feel as if you deciphered a major mystery in the universe. You look at him- you FEEL him and the rest of the noise just falls by the wayside.

And that is why I love the older Michael so much. Looking at him helped me uncover one of those odd mysteries in life. "Who are we and where do we come from". In a strange, unspoken way.

^^ditto. . . LOVE the pics and the sentiment

Michael had an aura of serenity and love around him.

I'm not a woman, so Id didn't feeled love or so... But I think he looked better in times like Thriller...

I find him handsome adorable and sweet in thriller and bad, his features here are more rounded than the child and cheeks filled because of youth, here is sweet. After dangerous and the story I find at its best, more attractive, his body more robust and strong, the more man features the more square jaw, the most attractive look ... without a doubt this is the time that I see more attractive, very sexy.
Then in 2001 his surgery left his nose too raised and short and the paralysis of the lip took away the protagonism of his smile that we all loved, here this makes him be at a time not very good physically speaking. Then in 2002-2005 he fixed his nose again and they lower it and it becomes more normal again, it regains its attractiveness but the paralysis of the lip I think I never recover it and it is a pity not being able to see his complete smile anymore. Last years abuse of botox. This time is rare because in it there are times when it appears with a lot of makeup and an "artificial" expression that I do not like because of botox, straight hair wigs I do not end up liking, at other times it appears without botox and with less makeup, more like its history and I see it more the same. Then the last years he did a stretch of lips that I do not like at all, although I think he did it to hide his paralyzed lip, but I think he did it to hide his paralyzed lip, and he goes back to abusing botox. I like him always, but without botox he would look better in his last years. best time for my history, dangerous, thriller, here was incredible. For me he was beatiful always, no Matter what, he was beautiful inside and out

I find him handsome adorable and sweet in thriller and bad, his features here are more rounded than the child and cheeks filled because of youth, here is sweet. After dangerous and the story I find at its best, more attractive, his body more robust and strong, the more man features the more square jaw, the most attractive look ... without a doubt this is the time that I see more attractive, very sexy.

^^^I agree with you!

Just a question....I've never heard anyone speak about "lip paralysis" before.
Do you have a reliable source of information, providing proof that this is true?

I did vote for the preferred look of Bad and Dangerous cause I missed his curls beyond 2005 :blush:

^^^I agree with you!

Just a question....I've never heard anyone speak about "lip paralysis" before.
Do you have a reliable source of information, providing proof that this is true?

if you have followed michael since its inception you have been able to verify that from the year 2000 and thereafter his smile no longer looked like before, between 1999 and 2000 the nose was intervened and when it appeared publicly apart from having a nose shorter and raised his upper lip looked different, longer and immobile, completely covered his teeth when smiling, this had never happened before since the most characteristic feature of michael is his wide smile where he showed all the teeth, but after that nose intervention his lip no longer went up completely when he never smiled. it is not known if it was due to this surgery or botox, since he also started to use botox excessively. if it were due to the cirunia it would be explained by the fact that in rhinoplasty the muscle that holds and moves the upper lip is sometimes cut, this sometimes causes a longer lip that covers the teeth and is more immobile when smiling,but this also happens because of the use of the botox around the lips to attenuate wrinkles, since it paralyzes the muscle that moves the lips. we do not know very well which of these two reasons it was, but since its public appearance after its nose surgery its smile was no longer the same, its lip was much less mobile than before and never completely rose when smiling to show the whole teeth. you can see evidence of them in all the photographs of michael smiling from 2000 or in the videos you can see that there are times when he abuses the botox because the lip and eyes look more paralyzed than in other photographs or videos before the 2000s -2009, then other times it looks more normal but his upper lip never regained 100% mobility before and never again his smile was complete, which suggests that his surgery of 2000 affected the muscle of the lip.

Back