Older Mike

what do u think of mike during and after 2005 trial

• Total voters
Re: older mike

I prefer a 50 year old michael to boys my age :D is that bad? didn't think so :shifty:

2wcqqmu.jpg

that's hawt!!

I prefer a 50 year old michael to boys my age :D is that bad? didn't think so :shifty:

Im exactly the same as you!!
I prefer Michael to boys of my age and i will be like "nah..Michael is LOTS better than those guys" :D
Idk if its bad.. but i dont mind at all because only Michael can put a smile on my face and make my heart skips a beat :heart:

I think he always looked good but I prefer bad, dangerous and history era! ESPECIALLY HISTORY ERA!! For some reason I find him reeeaaally sexy at that time!! I don't know, maybe it's the gold pants......;)

do you think he looked good as he got older past dangerous and history./

i think he looked great during and after 2005 trial , any one agree?

He looked so fly wearing his diff suits each day
what do u think

I am an all rounder I love Michael and all stages of his life, but I must admit Michael looked absolutely gorgeous throughout the trial, he dressed so elegant and held himself so gracefully considering it was the worst time of his life. Michael aged beautifully and I admire his fashion sense and as you say he definately looked fly in all those beautiful suits.

Julia

sexy! rawrrr.. he was always sexy, from the day he went solo :p
and beautifull :(

and its not nice to call someone "unattractive".

hmm wait.. he was a little unattractive as a zombie in the thriller video.. but only a tiny bit!! :)

Definately sexy sexy sexy!!!!! Anytime, Anywhere, Anyhow!

I prefer older Michael to ANY era

He had variations of straight hair, sometimes it just looked plain bad and sometimes it looked great.

For example:

Good:

michaeljackson.jpg

012.jpg

Bad:

0_61_jackson_micahel_052706.jpg

michael_jackson_givenchy.jpg

Although he ALWAYS looked great with the curls.

But this is just my opinion. :agree:

I loved Michael's looks during his Bad era. Wasn't that around the time Moonwalker came out? :)
The more recent Michael was pretty sharp looking too. Although, of course the poor guy was under a lot of stress. Its too bad the media never used the great pics posted in this thread. As always. Just to make people at home think poorly of his appearance.
Everyone has bad days/bad pics. That's a fact.

He looked great all around since he was a cute kid.

In the documentary This Is It, I loved how he looked when he wore the dark gray slacks and coat with the red shirt underneath, his hair tied to a tail all curly too. That's the Michael I remember very well.
He rocked.

I don't get the nonense about "I prefer bad and dangerous".

For your information he had a life BEFORE those eras. Off The Wall is for example very underrated and very often dismissed by fans, so why isn't there options like: "I prefer Thriller/OffTheWall/The Jacksons/Jackson 5"???

No knowledge at all.

Well I think we talk in eras just to be more precise, well I less I do, and I don't have a favorite "era" I like Michael ALL OF IT, any time, any place any where!!! :wild::wild:

And GURL! HE WAS MIGHTY FINE THAT NIGHT!!! :girl_aww::girl_aww:

A kiss for Serenity

29lmq38.jpg

292bhh4.jpg

xcipt5.jpg

the MWA' HS night :wub:

ABSOLUTELY SEXY !! i love to see him in suit all kind of suit go very well on Mike body :) heehee

He look sexy all the time, except for times like the WMA. I thought he looked baaad during that, dunno why.

Back