Orianthi was amazing

Re: The Blonde Guitarist??

Who is she?? Shes Australian. Her names something like: Oriathani

More info please; She seems really awesome:clapping::punk:

There's tons of articles about her out there, try google, but her name is spelled ORIANTHI. I just found a quick article by typing in her name at CNN.com; try any large news outlet on line for interesting articles with her biography included.

I loved it when he keeps telling her to hit the highest note on the guitar, and she's not hitting the highest note still! I think she was slightly nervous or frozen in place or something because he just kept telling her and telling her to keep going, keep soloing and hit the highest note, and all she would do was the same thing she did last time, lol! Poor girl!

Brilliant guitarist though! I hope she goes places. Though I wouldn't say that want her to play HN instead of John Mayer. That's a stretch for me, personally. I like both their styles separately.

Though I wouldn't say that want her to play HN instead of John Mayer. That's a stretch for me, personally. I like both their styles separately.

But John Mayer didn't even know Michael. Orianthi is also a gifted guitarist, and she personally knew Michael, he obviously admired her and she was part of his "This Is It" family.
Nothing to do with their styles! I like JM too. :)

I saw her on KTLA5 and she looked different. The hair colour has changed and her face. She played Beat it and sang a song.

Orianthi is a awesome guitarist and she blew me away in the movie, one of my favorite parts is when Michael says to her, "Its time for you to shine". So Humble.

The other guitarist was AMAZING too. Sorry, I should have included him in the post title aswell.

She does a good job but just so you know, Believe is a cover!

"I made plans thinking this was it"....how apt. :(

The theater audience over here even applauded after Orianthi's solo. :clapping:

Oh, the girl threw dooooowwwn on that guitar!
And Michael pulling that high note outta her was awesome. He's a genius!
They have likened her as the female Carlos Santana.

she was great but not as good as Jennifer Batten that woman was able to set the stage on fire when she appears with MJ.

She was fabulous, and she seems so nice too. For some reason when MJ passed, out of the whole TII team, I felt especially sorry for her. I don't know, I felt really bad for her seeing her sit there in the dark biting her nails with the other musicians at the Memorial. It must have been difficult for her, Judith & the dancers, I mean they're barely adults yet, this was their first big job, and this new "boss" they came to love and respect suddenly dies...

Leggins! Heck yeah, I'm in love with her!

Hope she'll have great career. She is very talented as we can see!

orianthi.gif
832_Orianthi_SantanaPRS20th_SML.jpg
2189ae65-326d-4d80-981f-d4c099b92faf.jpg
Orianthi-05-big.jpg

For all the guys here! :D

I really like her. Her music, her style, her personality...it's just rocks.

I also LOVE her song, "God Only Knows" from her album. I read from someone who said that the song was apparently a late addition to the album and it was added after Michael's passing. I read this from a poster on Youtube but it DOES make sense, because the words fit SO WELL. When I heard it I was like, "OH MY GOD! IT'S LIKE SHE GOT IN MY HEAD AND WROTE EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN FEELING THESE PAST MONTHS! WOW!" It's a beautiful song and makes me cry everytime I listen to it.

I think both guitarists were brilliant! the music in fact I think it sounded a lot better than on History...

She sure is great. I wish we could have seen her play during Dirty Diana. It would've been fantastic I'm sure.

was she well known b4 TII?. she has an amazing talent.love watching her bits during the film. love all the live music in general brings a whole new life to the music and the sound

She's awesome that moment, I also love the interlude she did with Tommy Organ, that's one of my very favourite part of the movie.

was she well known b4 TII?. she has an amazing talent.love watching her bits during the film. love all the live music in general brings a whole new life to the music and the sound

I think she was quite known, I think she's had a couple of albums out before TII? She's apparently been the lead guitarist for quite a few big artists. I may have heard of her before TII but I can't remember.

She's and awesome guitarist though! *And hot...* :ph34r:

Back