Orianthi was amazing

She's amazingly talented and she seems so down to earth. A lot of people would have let success go to their heads but she's stayed so grounded and I really admire that.

Here's a quote from her website:

"At 24 years old, Orianthi has already experienced what most aspiring musicians only dream of. She's opened for her hero (Steve Vai), backed an Idol (Carrie Underwood), traded solos with a legend (Carlos Santana) and shared the stage with the King of Pop (Michael Jackson). "

She's played for Prince too. So, yeah, she's pretty impressive.

Link to her website: http://www.orianthi.com/splash/

John Mayer just complimented her on his twitter page linking her music video 'according to you' and saying "This is how you write a song that connects with people and makes them RELATE." Orianthi responded back to him and said "Hey John, Thank u for your support, u r awesome!!-love ur new single-peace and love Orianthi"

Orianthi is awesome!! I loved how Michael wanted to have her moment to "shine"! :) I wish her all the best!

Michael was never, ever a stage hog. He never made it all about himself. It's extraordinary how much respect and love he had for his band, backup singers, dancers...etc.

I LOVE Orianthi! When I first heard/saw her play her guitar in TII, I was blown away by how good she was. Her outfits in the movie were cool, too! What a gorgeous young lady. We love you, Orianthi!!!

This girl is an incredible guitarist. I loved how Michael said to her, "it's your turn to shine" :heart: What a gent. :(

In my opinion it should have been Orianthi doing a guitar solo at the memorial and not John Mayer.

she's a great guitarist but John Mayer was the best act of that night, Human Nature on guitar was magnificent!!!

Orianti is very talented girl. She plays the guitar wonderfully. Michael immediately sees talent. :)

I recently listened to her album Believe and I really enjoyed it. Orianti very good sings. I really liked the song Bad news. Success to you, Orianthi! :)

Just a question - btw, no offence to Orianthi, she's lovely and very talented - I wonder why Jennifer Batten wasn't chosen for This Is It.

Hi all,

She is great, not to mention stunning.

I will hopefully meet her in my home town =) very soon.

Kind Regards,

Romen

Last edited:
Orianthi was cool and she's cute as hell not to mention that she's a very talented guitarist at such a young age , but i do get the feeling that she was very nervous in the rehearsals, like when Mike told her to hit her highest note you could see her fingers shaking LOL , that she doesnt want to screw up , but she did kill that beat it solo , AMAZIN' , she looks like a kid next to MJ , wonder if MJ asked her to have the same hair do like Jennifer.B when the concerts started that would have been nice to see , a Mini J.B lol

Back