Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

Fw29FJfWAAAaNz-

p0154h8b.jpg

Lisa Marie Presley was a guest on BBC Radio 2's Ken Bruce show in February 2013 for the Tracks Of My Years slot.

Her choices were:
John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
Elvis Presley - Mary In The Morning
Neil Young - Harvest Moon
BB King - The Thrill is Gone
Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind
Dolly Parton - Jolene
Tracy Chapman - Smoke & Ashes
Damien Rice - The Blowers' Daughter
Glen Campbell - These Days
Pink Floyd - Hey You

im so shocked
It's horrible, isn't it? Everything about this story is shocking. The fact that she felt she needed to do this. That it went wrong. And yet, even though it started to go wrong years ago, no-one caught it. No-one stepped in with any medical intervention to fix it. Was this obstruction causing problems, was there any examination, any diagnosis? Rhetorical questions, obviously, and it's none of my business but I'm still shocked, a day later.

💔 😢

It's horrible, isn't it? Everything about this story is shocking. The fact that she felt she needed to do this. That it went wrong. And yet, even though it started to go wrong years ago, no-one caught it. No-one stepped in with any medical intervention to fix it. Was this obstruction causing problems, was there any examination, any diagnosis? Rhetorical questions, obviously, and it's none of my business but I'm still shocked, a day later.

💔 😢

Back