Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

F5dXV1BWsAEnP_4

@lmpsource

"Lisa Marie belts out a tune with rock icon Pat Benatar during VH1 Divas Duets: A Concert to Benefit the VH1 Save the Music Foundation in Las Vegas, 2003."

GDLVpLqWIAAxmio

"Sad anniversary today of the passing of Lisa Marie. She was a beautiful person inside and out and also such a very cool and talented woman. My thoughts today are with Priscilla and Riley and the twins. I also want to thank Jennifer Gordon for the Stone Pony poster from the night we played there with Lisa. Jennifer’s husband Paul Gordon was Lisa’s keyboard player and we got to be good friends and he’s actually one of the reasons I ended up moving to Nashville. Paul passed away back in 2016 and like Lisa he is very much missed.So many blessings and friendships came out of my touring with Lisa Marie. God bless her and everyone who loved her.
Luv je"

I remember reading Lisa's online post when Michael passed, titled "He Knew"...and it was so completely gut-wrenching. Even though their marriage didn't last long, she clearly loved him, and they remained as close as possible until his last days. One news source reported that when he was buried, she was the last one to leave the crypt. She just wanted to still be close with him.

After Lisa herself passed, my heart broke for her children. I know its only natural for most kids to outlive their parents, but it still sucks overall.

Back