Paris Broke My Heart.

Just look at that first pic above. Just seeing Paris and Blanket like that and their expressions is enough to get me going.

I think Debbie Rowe now knows she hasnt got a chance. If she really cares for those kids, she'd not make them go through a court case.

Blanket is such a strikingly handsome boy! and Paris is so very mature.

God, when they played Michael's voice in Will You Be There: straight through the heart, as if he was talking beyond the grave, telling us we will always be in his heart. Lord.

That picture of Paris holding Blanket's hand is so comforting to see. She was comforting everyone, Katherine, Janet. Such a lovely young girl. Well done, Michael!

Paris broke my heart.

First of all, I just want to say what a beautiful ceremony. I was able to keep my tears throughout the whole show, but when Paris took the microphone, the tears were falling from my eyes. It definitely was 'the moment' of the ceremony for me.

Let me tell you Paris Jackson I always suspected was a special child and she proved it today. She had that ceremony in the damn bag, she sitting there nodding as sharpton spoke like she damn near 40. I am NOT going to be a fans who now obsesses over his kids but I was so proud of them today, words can't even explain.

Don't get this wrong, I see a bit of a streak in blanket that could be a little dangerous and I never like seeing kids with chewing gum at a service like that but maybe it's his thing to keep the nerves away.

There is ALOT of love in that family, those kids will be looked after of that I am sure.

Re: Paris broke my heart.

that got me too as well marlon siad about his twin as well

Yeah.. about Brandon.. gee.......

BTW: Is it still illegal to post pictures of Michael's kids on this website? Since they're all over the news and not covering their faces anymore it seems kind of useless.

Definately when I Broke down.

lol@rickd.. my mom was a lil upset about the gum chewing. but i think it was something to help with the nerves.. remember this is there first big outing without MJ by their side. Paris will be the rock for all three of them, Blanket hurt my heart in one of those pictures posted online.. He had the saddest looking eyes, reminded me of MJ.. Prince will be the quiet storm in my opinion (I don't mean that in a bad way). I hope now that the world has seen the children they will stop flying over the house and let those kids live a somewhat normal life

I'm not a person that cries a lot, but when marlon came, it was so sad and jackie in the background also loosing it, and then afterwards when it was Paris' turn, oh my.... I totally lost it too, I'm very glad that she had the guts and that she wanted to speak.

That part broke my heart into pieces. Paris is so strong and such a bright girl.
I am so proud of her, speaking in front of thousands of people is not an easy thing to do, but she did it without any fear. I can see she's a fighter and I'm sure she will take care of her brothers.

Little Blanket holding his Michael doll was just such a sad thing to see.

All of my prayers go out to the Jackson children, they looked so strong and smart. I'm sure their daddy would be proud of them.

I actually just now watched it. I was at work today and I just watched the video on you tube of Paris. yeah I cried watching that.

I also have to say that I broke down when Paris started to talk!! Aww what a BRAVE girl!! :boohoo: Those last moments (Marlon, Paris and the whole family) were very touching and sad! I cried my eyes out!! :boohoo:

All my pure love to the children!! Little Blanket aawwww! I wish I could hug them!!

:cry:

My parents just watched it and i stopped to watch some of it again, when Paris tried to speak I had a cup in my hand, i just started shaking and crying. Really hard to hold it back. I feel so sad again

I think Debbie Rowe now knows she hasnt got a chance. If she really cares for those kids, she'd not make them go through a court case.

Blanket is such a strikingly handsome boy! and Paris is so very mature.

God, when they played Michael's voice in Will You Be There: straight through the heart, as if he was talking beyond the grave, telling us we will always be in his heart. Lord.

My intuition now tells me that Debbie hasn't been planning anything. That video of her being chased by the paparazzi, her running scared, shouting... it was painful. And it made me realise she never liked the media. She was never a media whore. I think she truly loved Michael and knew that the children were his, not hers. She wanted money, that's true, but she was probably scared of ending up having to take a job, which she was far too famous for after carrying Michael Jackson's children. So she got her money and if the trial was any pointer as to where her head's at, I don't think there's anything to worry about. I don't think she's going to try to get custody. Debbie hates the press so she wouldn't even give them the satisfaction of a statement in regards to her plans. Who knows, maybe she already reassured Katherine...

Of course, I may be wrong. But Debbie doesn't seem like a bad person so I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. I certainly hope I'm right.

I cried alot through the whole memorial specially when paris talked about his daddy.your daddy proud of you Paris,you are such a caring loving child.we love you .

yeas, and Steve Wonder too,dont you? George Michael song was awsome and I was crying all 3minuts because off this! My sister also and she never was of fan! It was amaizing feeling of this what happen!!! :(
"They Won't Go When I Go" isn't a George Michael song, it was originally released by Stevie in 1974. George remade it and several other Stevie songs.

Oh my God. I had to go to class today, but since it was a video lecture I had the memorial playing on my laptop with my earbud headphones in one ear listening to the lecture with the other :)~. I tried hard not to cry throughout the memorial since I was surrounded by my classmates. I was just barely able to keep it together when I saw the casket, when they sang Heal the World, and when Marlon started to speak. But once Paris spoke, I broke down. I don't see how anyone could not cry at seeing that. It was heartbreaking, but I am glad she was strong enough to say something. My heart goes out to her and the other children.

awww...that really broke my heart too.. I'm hoping that the world will now see just how much his kids really really loved him. What paris did today; I know MJ is in heaven smiling. I've always believed the kids would rep for mike in the future.

Did you all see little Blanket holding the "HIStory" doll of Michael? Was sooo cute. and he kept the program posted to him :(

Today was so hard to go through. I collapsed when I saw the casket being taken from the cementary to the Staples. Then throughout the memorial I tried to keep it together, there were moments where I cried, but when Paris came and started speaking, I lost it totally . I am still sitting here crying, using a bath towel to dry my tears and nose, tissues are no longer enough...

God it shouldn't be like this!

I was at work, so I didn't get to watch the memorial live. I just saw a clip of Marlon and Paris. Paris was so brave. I thought it was so great that she spoke - in my opinion, that was the most important part of the memorial. Of all the great things that he was, I think it's most important that he be remembered as a great father.

This picture is so cute:

photo07.jpg

Oh, so that was a History doll of Michael that Blacnket had. I was actually wondering if it were some kind of Michael Jackson doll since it looked just like his father. at first i just thought, well what a coincidence.

And Paris was so brave. I just wish Prince would have said something too. But he probably felt way too emotional to speak anything.

And poor Blanket looked so LOST. And he was so shy like Michael. Yet, I heard he likes to dance and can do the moonwalk :) I really hope at least one of those children follow in their dad's footsteps, especially the sons.

and thanks for posting that pic above. I want to see Blanket's golden smile once again that his father passed on to him.

I think Prince wanted to say something, looked like he was going for the mic but then they wanted to get her off.

Back