Paris Broke My Heart.

I saw the doll too!

doll.jpg

Paris speaking was one of the most emotional things id ever seen or heard......

She will marry Shaheen one day.

She was very brave and she had me in tears. God bless those children. Bless them and keep them, i pray that the lord wrap his loving arms around them forever and always.

I cried more than I ever have after seeing Paris. It just killed me.....broke me inside! Forever!

And people are tweeting her name left and right saying the same thing. Everybody was touched by this.

My only worry about her speaking is about the media now. I'm afraid they are gonna say/do something. You KNOW there are the cold-hearted lions out there who will attack at anything that moves.

And we know it's gonna happen, but from now on, since this memorial was basically the first live broadcast of Michael's children EVER, they are gonna be followed. Maybe....maybe not as much as Michael.....but out of complete curiosity, they are gonna be followed for at least a year after this ordeal. Then maybe by then it will have cooled down. But people are gonna be wondering about these kids for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time, and I am so worried for them because of that.

I especially wouldn't want them to say/do anything in front of a camera they might regret later on in life.

I truly, deeply worry about them now. And I pray for the best for all 3!

Paris speaking was one of the most emotional things id ever seen or heard......

She will marry Shaheen one day.

Personally, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Rocco Ritchie.

Or Prince and Lourdes Leon.

Either will work.

-_- at some of the thinking....sighs...don't get it...

God bless Paris, Prince and Blanket... from out of the mouths of babes

I was crying throughout, but I was crying on a whole other level when Paris spoke. God Bless her and all the Jacksons

And we know it's gonna happen, but from now on, since this memorial was basically the first live broadcast of Michael's children EVER, they are gonna be followed. Maybe....maybe not as much as Michael.....but out of complete curiosity, they are gonna be followed for at least a year after this ordeal. Then maybe by then it will have cooled down. But people are gonna be wondering about these kids for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time, and I am so worried for them because of that.

I especially wouldn't want them to say/do anything in front of a camera they might regret later on in life.

I truly, deeply worry about them now. And I pray for the best for all 3!

I imagine it'll be a Lisa Marie Presley scenario, but probably bigger than that. The interest in celebrity children is much bigger in present day, and Michael Jackson is the most famous person who's ever lived. That makes his children the most famous celebrity children on the planet. The only thing is... they're no longer 'celebrity children'. They're celebrities in their own right, because the torch has been passed, like it or not. I'm sure Mrs. Jackson will do everything in her power to give them the childhood they deserve, but I also think they slowly have to adapt to the idea of being some of the most famous people in the world. Most of the world might not know their names or what they look like, but everyone knows Michael Jackson and everyone knows he had kids.

Watching the whole thing hurt - a lot. At this point, I have a headache from how much I cried. God bless all 3 of his children.

Bless her heart, made me cry more. Hope they are all taken care of well like Michael would want. It was a lovely memorial, all singers sang beautifully, I'll never forget Jermaine's 'Smile'

I imagine it'll be a Lisa Marie Presley scenario, but probably bigger than that. The interest in celebrity children is much bigger in present day, and Michael Jackson is the most famous person who's ever lived. That makes his children the most famous celebrity children on the planet. The only thing is... they're no longer 'celebrity children'. They're celebrities in their own right, because the torch has been passed, like it or not. I'm sure Mrs. Jackson will do everything in her power to give them the childhood they deserve, but I also think they slowly have to adapt to the idea of being some of the most famous people in the world. Most of the world might not know their names or what they look like, but everyone knows Michael Jackson and everyone knows he had kids.

Very, very true! And I just hope they don't grow up feeling any anger toward their father for "leaving" them so soon in their lives. I also hope they don't grow up feeling like they've been cheated out of life by this tragedy and take it out on others like the media and friends. I do hope they know he loved them every step of his life, and grow up to be their own people, and not their fathers shadow.

honestly i love mike but damn they should not have made her do that..

the news stations are just gonna be playing that over and over and over again.. that kid is gonna live that over and over and over again

it was heartwrenching but i honestly could do without it cuz i already know what the kid is going through.

I don't think she was made to do that at all. In fact the producer of the show said that they thought just Michaels brothers and sisters were going to go on stage to thank people. The kids were not going to be a part of that. I think she wanted to speak. And I think it is good that she got to.

God bless her. She's her father's daugher. I feel she's so special

Paris captured the world's heart today and she put into few words the magnitude of her relationship with her father. With all that has been thrown at him in terms of being a father, that all should have vanished with these beautiful words spoken by a child. Her grace as well as that of her brothers show what strength and love he instilled in these children as a father.

Thanks, Paris, for sharing with us your feelings. Your father was loved by so many.

what a brave little girl Paris is. she was determined to express her love for her father. Michael really did raise them well. :angel:

What a brave little girl, he would be so proud of her. And little Blankett, fidgeting and playing with his toy was so sweet. Prince is a handsome little man as well.

They did Michael proud, and anyone seeing them knows they are where they should be. Debbie Rowe stands no chance.

In fact it almost looked like Prince wanted to say something too, it looked like he was going for the Mic after they were consoling Paris but I think they all wanted to get Paris off the stage.

I think she wanted to do that. She was very attentive throughout the ceremony whereas Prince and Blanket looked slightly uncomfortable at times. I think Paris has the stage gene. She's almost like a little grown-up, yet reassuringly childlike. So I think she requested to do that, and it looked like it meant the world to her. For a child, to do something like that is a small step towards closure.

BLESS THOSE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN..... God, Paris literally tore me up....She was truly her fathers daughter. May God Be with the whole family...and us fans too...He will be dearly missed.

In fact it almost looked like Prince wanted to say something too, it looked like he was going for the Mic after they were consoling Paris but I think they all wanted to get Paris off the stage.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

It was clear she wanted to say something. If you notice, they even asked her if she was sure and she nodded her head.

I applaud Paris. It takes a lot of courage to do what she did. I think the children will grow up just fine with the family there to support them.

honestly i love mike but damn they should not have made her do that..

the news stations are just gonna be playing that over and over and over again.. that kid is gonna live that over and over and over again

it was heartwrenching but i honestly could do without it cuz i already know what the kid is going through.

I think it will be good for her and her brothers. It presented them as normal children grieving for their father. The family might have wanted her to do it, but I don't for one moment think they would have asked her to do anything she didn't want to.

I was watchin' MJ and his children 1999-2003 show yesterday the first part and at the end when I seen little Paris been asked by MJ what she wanted to be. She said she wants to be a singer. She was too cute and now this memorial killed me and in tears!!!

I love how Rebbie, La Toya, and Janet have stepped in and taken over where MJ has left off. I feel those 3 will be the kids backbone

I think that is the closest I have ever, or maybe will ever, come to literally feeling my heart RIPPED out of my body. I was crying during the entire service, but I swear I have never sobbed harder in my entire life than I did when that precious child spoke.

What a brave, amazing, brilliant, strong young woman she is! Michael must be so unbelievably proud of ALL his children.

Either way, I realized that no matter how deeply I am feeling this loss - and how much pain I am in - it is NOTHING compared to the loss those 3 wonderful kids are feeling right now. I am so glad that the Jackson family is able to surround and support them at this time, they need that love and I hope and pray that they STAY with the family. It is what MJ wanted and it is where they belong. I also hope the media and people RESPECT the children in the days and years ahead.

We love you so much Michael - trust that our love will surround and support your beautiful family as well.

Boy.

Paris is the one to watch.

She seemed completely aware of everything...and I know we're gonna hear some great stuff of her in the near future.

Her words were the dosis of reality I needed.

Michael Jackson, I salute you!

I loooove Paris soo much now (I think I have a crush on her:wub:). I want as a poster a picture of most of the Jackson family readjusting the microphone for her.

That poor child. Her words split my heart in two. The worst part about her beautiful words - we're going to be hearing them over and over again in soundbites forever.

God bless you and your brothers paris. your daddy will be missed. forever.

I seriously though my heart would be ripped out of my body when she spoke. It was just heartbreaking, I couldn't stop crying.
She's such an amazing kid. It's not fair that she have to feel that pain. It's just not. I can't imagine what she's going through. She and Prince and Blanket. My heart goes out to them. God bless.

Back