Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

According to Paris on her Twitter, she currently on a long car ride. She starts filming the movie on the 18 which is three days from now. She must be heading to Louisiana.

a 30 hour drive?

so they are starting to film with no director and no actor to play the mother, father and kidnappers?

Translated from French (so it might be spotty)

Dennis Christen talks about how he picked Paris for the role of Lundon in his French interview recently
Dennis Christen : "When Michael Jackson is dead and that Paris was exposed to the world, at that time I thought "She will be my Lundon". I wanted to make sure that she could act so I asked her grandmother to enroll her in acting class and I watched, I watched for almost a year and I realized that she was born to be an incredible actress."

Dennis Christen talks about how he picked Paris for the role of Lundon in his French interview recently
Dennis Christen : "When Michael Jackson is dead and that Paris was exposed to the world, at that time I thought "She will be my Lundon". I wanted to make sure that she could act so I asked her grandmother to enroll her in acting class and I watched, I watched for almost a year and I realized that she was born to be an incredible actress."

The bolded part is creepy as hell!

I don't speak a lick of French but if that is what he really says then he's a scumbag and I hope Paris learns to run far away from people like that in the future. I get this really bad feeling that this movie is never going to be made and he's just stringing her along so that he can hang out with her and gather useful stories to sell once their friendship sours. Sometimes he also gives off this vibe that he has a little schoolboy crush on her. Either way I wish someone would actually step up and look out for her by at least keeping an eye on this dude.

Dirty Diana ‏@dirtydiana_2009
Paris is starting summer school tomorrow :)

6:49 AM - 18 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

————————————————————————————————————————

what's the matter?

yanmjj;3656712 said:
Dirty Diana ‏@dirtydiana_2009
Paris is starting summer school tomorrow :)

6:49 AM - 18 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

————————————————————————————————————————

what's the matter?
You can take summer classes in the summer so you don't have to take it in the fall or spring. Prince went to summer school for that, I believe.

You can take summer classes in the summer so you don't have to take it in the fall or spring. Prince went to summer school for that, I believe.

BUT Dennis says they start filming the live action scenes on the 18th, then does paris have time to go to summer school yet ?

Thanks cassiemollie for posting that french clip on paris. Geez, how inappropriate did that sound from christen that he saw paris's heartfelt goodbye to her dad at the memorial, and all he could think about was her playing the part in his crappy vanity published book.

He obviously hasn't got the memo from the jackson family that this whole lundon bridge thing is being laid at paris's door with her forcing her grandma to play the part. According to this translation (my french is hopeless) he was the one who suggested to mrs j some time ago that paris could play this part if she started having acting lessons? The whole genesis of this deal is really murky, i really don't know how the jacksons get themselves involved with such 'non mainstream' (to put it politely) people.

It's been confirmed. Paris is in Summer School this summer to take an extra class. I wonder how she's gonna do that while shooting Lundon's Bridge.
Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson
got my favorite pair of bell bottoms on , awesome beatles shirt . . . summer school here i come /:
9:59 AM - 18 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

@DoniaLuvsU if i take history over the summer, i won't have to do it during the year haha so that's a free period for me! :D
10:02 AM - 18 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

@DoniaLuvsU lol yeah.. four hours a day >.<
10:05 AM - 18 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

@ronjasiiin im in it for the free periods man..
10:05 AM - 18 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

It's been confirmed. Paris is in Summer School this summer to take an extra class. I wonder how she's gonna do that while shooting Lundon's Bridge.

how long is the summer school? 5 weeks? that should still leave 5-6 weeks of summer to shot the movie but on the other hand I wouldn't be surprised with a delay in shooting schedule. The mom and dad and the kidnappers are human characters and I can't see how they can start shooting without casting those roles - unless they shot Paris alone.

There's other places to shoot this movie, too. Like Louisiana, L.A., etc.

I checked the Buckley school website and Summer School begins today and ends on July 27. So that's 6 weeks.

Kingofpop-kids.com ?@Kingofpopkids
@dennishchristen Hey Dennis, How are you today ? Did you start filming or not yet ?

21m Dennis H Christen ?@dennishchristen
@Kingofpopkids Not yet. We are still closing our director and are a few days behind now, but that is normal for movies.
4:41 PM - 18 Jun 12 via web

dana ?@quotegirllovin
@dennishchristen could you me which countries and is Korea one of them?

6h Dennis H Christen ?@dennishchristen
@quotegirllovin Out of 142 countries that show movies, 35 of them are major markets. The list is too big to give you. Korea is one of them.
10:22 AM - 19 Jun 12 via web

dana ?@quotegirllovin
@dennishchristen do you mean thre will be mutiple premieres of the movie

18h Dennis H Christen ?@dennishchristen
@quotegirllovin Yes. There will be a premiere in each Major Market Country around the world. That is why we are promoting the film so early.
10:21 PM - 18 Jun 12 via web

He is clearly delusional. Paris will be an adult before this movie is made...lol.

18h Dennis H Christen ?@dennishchristen
@quotegirllovin Yes. There will be a premiere in each Major Market Country around the world. That is why we are promoting the film so early.
10:21 PM - 18 Jun 12 via web

Promoting it early? Only us die hard fans know or even care about this film.

And I have yet to see any mention of this movie on any of the movie industry media sites like Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Deadline, etc. It's totally treated like a Z-list film.

I can't believe the younger Jacksons aren't questioning this. No way would Austin go for something like this.

These are the actors and actresses who "might" will have a role(s) in the movie

554588_251157384989813_1786314837_n.jpg

248011_250004451771773_1553918022_n.jpg

540200_250638511708367_381709953_n.jpg

542490_251497774955774_216329261_n.jpg

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris Jackson is a lovely, very young lady.
I wish her much love, happiness, and success. :wub:

33_510.jpg

3310.jpg

Last edited:
I checked out london bridge's website and facebook to see if they had managed to nail down a director yet (no they haven't but they are v v close, lol). Presumably mj fans are writing in to dennis christen saying how excited they are about it all and one was clearly a beLIEver who wrote some long rambling post about all the clues in the book which clearly point to the fact that mj is alive. Instead of deleting it for the disturbing nonsense it was, christen highlighted it and wants to start a debate about it and says he respects this belief as a valid point of view - wtf? He seems so desperate for fans and for support for his crappy project, he's prepared to welcome these idiotic conspiracy theories. I wish paris wd kick this whole film to the kerb.

Lol, maybe someone should send Dennis that recent Glamour magazine interview where Paris said she'd like to be known for more than just being Michael's daughter. All of his far fetched MJ connections this "movie" (and Paris' "acting debut") aren't really helping her make it on her own. I don't think this movie will happen but I hope she is still taking acting lessons and sriously sharpening her skills for when/if she really does make her debut.

Back