Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Please, someone answer this: The article refers to a "school for troubled teenagers" are those kind of schools for teenagers who need discipline?

I read before she needed to earn some points to visit her family by Christmas, but I thought she was in a rehab center & she needed to follow some guidelines to earn some points. What are they doing to Paris?

Helping her, in a safe environment. I looked up one such facility and here's their mission statement:

We help youth ages 12-18 struggling with a myriad of emotional and behavioral issues including:
substance abuse, depression, ADHD, impulse control, peer pressure, anger management, oppositional defiance, self-esteem, grief/loss issues, family relationships, communication, and academic struggles.

The people who really have the problems are Debbie Rowe, and Katherine Jackson with her children, not Paris Jackson. Allow me to paraphrase Paris's father, Michael Jackson:

That's What You Get for Being Polite
I wish to God that she would see just love

Give her love...

(Jack still) Don't you know she cries
(Jack still) Don't you know she's scared
(Jack still) It's often for her love, yeah, yeah
Don't you know, don't you know, don't you know, don't you know
Don't you know, don't you know, don't you know, don't you know
She cries, she cries because there is a lack of love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dkhtbpZKsQ

Prince Jackson will be 17 years old in February. Then in one more year he will be 18 years old.
The older Prince gets the more help he can be to his younger siblings.
Please keep Michael Jackson's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket in your prayers.
:angel:

Last edited:
All I want for Paris Jackson is Happiness, Postivity, Comfort & to live a balanced happy life!

:pray:

All I want for Paris Jackson is Happiness, Positivity, Comfort & to live a balanced happy life!

:pray:
I believe that is exactly what Paris Jackson wants.
I, also, believe Paris has sought out the kind of people
who can help her achieve a sense of well-being.
angel3r.gif

Last edited:
michaeljackson&lisamarie;3933854 said:
I pray that paris is doing well. I don't want her to spend Christmas away from her two brothers. heck I don't even want her to spend thanksgiving away from them. I don't want her to be alone. especially on the holidays. God bless this beautiful young girl.

I believe Paris Jackson will see her brothers, Prince and Blanket, for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I believe they will join Paris on her field trip in one way or another.
:party:

If that’s true, she didn’t tell them about the field trip. I know where the kids are going. I’ll tell you where it was when they return.
....quote by Roger Friedman Showbiz 411 (11/27/2013)

Last edited:
Please, someone answer this: The article refers to a "school for troubled teenagers" are those kind of schools for teenagers who need discipline?

I read before she needed to earn some points to visit her family by Christmas, but I thought she was in a rehab center & she needed to follow some guidelines to earn some points. What are they doing to Paris?

It's a boarding school which gives regular school education with individual and group and family therapy. There's a very strict schedule - such as bed times etc and chores everyone has to do. It's a controlled and monitored environment. My understanding is that you earn points to get privileges such as going to the movies and so on. As for "years to come" comment some actually go there whole middle/high school years. So in other words if needed it is possible for Paris to attend there until she graduates from high school / turns 18.

As has been mentioned in the past, the Utah school that Paris is attending has horse therapy. Which Paris was somewhat doing at Debbie's place, before Paris needed to be hospitalized because of life-threatening physical injuries.

One such school has this to say about their program that sounds encouraging and not seemingly dismayed as the 2 articles previously mentioned alludes to.

"The ranch setting takes defiant teens out of their comfort zone and reminds them that success is achieved through teamwork and cooperation, not through entitlement and manipulation. They learn that while they might feel entitled to get what they want, when they want it, in the real world rewards come through dedication and hard work. Realizing that a once-a-week session with a professional counselor is not always an effective intervention by itself, Turn-About Ranch uses the team approach and therapy takes place every day throughout the entire program. Our clinical team conducts individual, group and family therapy sessions, maintaining contact with parents on a weekly basis, and conducting mid-term and graduation visits with families. At the ranch, teens discover the great rewards of working within a family of people, developing trust and earning respect. Real change happens on this historic horse and cattle ranch as students learn the value of a day's work, cooperation with others and compassion toward their fellow man. Turn-About Ranch is located in the middle of some of the most beautiful landscape in North America. We are located next to the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument and national forest, and minutes away from Capitol Reef National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and several state parks. We take advantage of this setting through hikes, horseback riding and visiting historical sites to enhance the academic and therapeutic experiences."
http://treatment.psychologytoday.co...state=UT&spec=242&tr=ResultsRow&trow=1&ttot=1

0_6465c_c29a0689_L

It's a boarding school which gives regular school education with individual and group and family therapy. There's a very strict schedule - such as bed times etc and chores everyone has to do. It's a controlled and monitored environment. My understanding is that you earn points to get privileges such as going to the movies and so on. As for "years to come" comment some actually go there whole middle/high school years. So in other words if needed it is possible for Paris to attend there until she graduates from high school / turns 18.

Thanks Ivy. One more question, please.

Is that a school for teenagers with behavioral problems or a school for teenagers with depression and those kind of problems?

eta: Just read Alicat's post. If Paris is in that school then she is in a school for "defiant teenagers." It's sad that she's in that kind of place but if it's better for her to stay there than being surround by her father's relatives then, good for her.

Last edited:
The kids are none of my business, of course, but personally, I'd like to see all 3 of them go off to boarding school-there are good ones-private ones, not just the kind for troubled kids. Anything to get them away from that vicious Hollywood scene. It doesn't sound like the kids at Buckley are all that great of an influence, judging from some of the past graduates. I'd like them to get the same kind of education and friends that Prince William and Harry got in England.

Thanks Ivy. One more question, please.

Is that a school for teenagers with behavioral problems or a school for teenagers with depression and those kind of problems?

depression, trauma, anxiety and so on which results in such behaviors as self-harm, thoughts of suicide and so on

and no Paris isn't at the facility Alicat mentioned. I'm pretty sure Alicat just gave it as an example.

edited to add: I figured out where Paris is when Radaronline did the exclusive story & first pics. I'm aware that some other fans were also able to figure it out but no one is saying it.

If I were you I wouldn't worry too much about Paris staying there for a long time. Their treatment system seems to really a long time focused approach. They aren't just trying to fix the obvious issue but they are focusing on the underlying issue (such as what prompted self-harm) and make sure that the kids are able to handle similar triggers in the real life. So I guess it takes a long time to achieve that.

She needs her father. Unfortunately that can't happen and I hope she will get better. He gave her so much love and security and she has been trying to find ways or people to replace that. Get back what Michael gave her. What Michael gave her can't be replaced or duplicated. But she can be happy and feel loved and secure again. It will just be different. Michael would want her to be healthy and happy. I want that for her too. I hope she will be with her brothers soon.

I’m very worried about Paris and I can’t help but wonder if this is the Jackson’s punishment on her for blowing the whistle on them during the granny napping. She has been silenced now until at least age 18. I pray to God she is in a place that will give her the self-confidence, strength, and coping skills she will need to be her personal best. I’m worried however, because I don’t want her spirit to be broken.

depression, trauma, anxiety and so on which results in such behaviors as self-harm, thoughts of suicide and so on

and no Paris isn't at the facility Alicat mentioned. I'm pretty sure Alicat just gave it as an example.

edited to add: I figured out where Paris is when Radaronline did the exclusive story & first pics. I'm aware that some other fans were also able to figure it out but no one is saying it.

If I were you I wouldn't worry too much about Paris staying there for a long time. Their treatment system seems to really a long time focused approach. They aren't just trying to fix the obvious issue but they are focusing on the underlying issue (such as what prompted self-harm) and make sure that the kids are able to handle similar triggers in the real life. So I guess it takes a long time to achieve that.

Thank you so much. It's nice to know that Alicat probably just mention that school as an example because I don't think Paris belongs there. Hopefully, she's in a place where they can help her deal with her personal feelings. She seems to be a sweet a girl who just needs lots of love.

Why are these people acting as though this is some "Out of control teen?" Before the suicide attempt we heard about how polite and well-behaved the children are. Now she is in this place and we hear about a kid who can't follow rules and as a result have to remain indoors. Who turned her into this type of person, if these stories are true. What has happened to this child is a disgrace!!!

Why are these people acting as though this is some "Out of control teen?" Before the suicide attempt we heard about how polite and well-behaved the children are. Now she is in this place and we hear about a kid who can't follow rules and as a result have to remain indoors. Who turned her into this type of person, if these stories are true. What has happened to this child is a disgrace!!!

Paris Jackson is "Sweetheart", and don't let anyone ever tell you anything different.

Paris-Prince-and-there-Proud-Father-sometimes-paris-prince-michael-jackson-7753949-800-1007.jpg

I'm not sure of whom you're talking with 'these ppl' but someone trying to commit suicide is sadly often described as someone 'out or controll' in the media!
You are so right, it's often just a person to whom life is getting 'too much' and it has actually nothing to do with someone 'out of controll'... by what was told to me I'd describe ppl that much in dispair more with 'someone desperately trying to take over controll over their life again even if that means ending it!'... don't get me wrong, I'm not telling that's the thing to do but for many it simply looks that's the only thing left they can do to change something they feel is unbearable.
My prayers go out for Paris, that therapy can help showing her ways to deal with things in her life. I'm positive they will.

Why are these people acting as though this is some "Out of control teen?"
--------------------
its called P.R. you know like mj was weird etc etc. theres motives from everyone and everywhere so frankly you cant believe anything anyone says. you have the media calling her that so they can use it to attack mj and so they can create another story by turning her into a tragedy and theres those with agendas against paris will try to make her out to be some out of control teen whos crazy etc etc. attack her and her bros as pay back for the whole granny napping episode. call her out of control rather than saying she wants out of the family after the way they have acted over the last few years and staying long term at that facility is currently the only option. you know kinda like calling mj an out of control druggie who couldnt be helped rather than saying the reason he didnt want anything to do with his family was because all they did was hassle him for money and reunion shows. strange all pattern going on there. with once again the family are the good decent normal ones try to help the out of control adult/child

Why are these people acting as though this is some "Out of control teen?"
--------------------
its called P.R. you know like mj was weird etc etc. theres motives from everyone and everywhere so frankly you cant believe anything anyone says. you have the media calling her that so they can use it to attack mj and so they can create another story by turning her into a tragedy and theres those with agendas against paris will try to make her out to be some out of control teen whos crazy etc etc. attack her and her bros as pay back for the whole granny napping episode. call her out of control rather than saying she wants out of the family after the way they have acted over the last few years and staying long term at that facility is currently the only option. you know kinda like calling mj an out of control druggie who couldnt be helped rather than saying the reason he didnt want anything to do with his family was because all they did was hassle him for money and reunion shows. strange all pattern going on there. with once again the family are the good decent normal ones try to help the out of control adult/child

My thought exactly. The similarities are way too glaring.

Elusive & Passy I think you guys have the correct reason there^^. I just remembered that the first thing Jermaine said when asked about Paris, helped feed that idea. Then Randy came up with his usual nonsense and then there was the media rush to emphasize that the suicide attempt was triggered by Paris not being allowed to attend that Manson concert.

The media is always out of control. I figure I know where she is, but I'm not saying out of respect. I wouldn't doubt that the media(s) will soon blab it everywhere though. I am just praying for Paris. I believe in her. I know she'll be okay.

Yeah the family is trying to set her up by labeling her out of control and crazy for sure. I wouldn’t even put it past them to try and drive a wedge between her and her brothers so they can try to get control of her money in the future. She will have to watch her back her entire life and so will her brothers.

It's true, everyone said Michael's kids were well mannered & respectful. What happened to that? It's true that children change especially when they enter their teen years, but I don't think Paris is uncontrollable. Probably those articles are just to get attention. I understood from Ivy's answer that Paris is in a safe place.

I don't believe Paris is out of control but I do believe the Jacksons are capable of doing anything for money, including sending Paris to a place where she doesn't belong.

There is another facility nearer Zion National Park, where it is a girl's school and has horse therapy as part of their curriculum. It sounds more humane than the one I mentioned previous.

Falcon_Ridge_Ranch_906749.jpg

About Our Facility

Falcon Ridge Ranch is a state-licensed, residential treatment center serving young women ages 12 to 17. Established in 2003, our mission is to provide the structure, security, acceptance, and teaching that must be present to ensure quality treatment. In our unique ranch settings, young women find the courage necessary to make positive changes in their lives and build a future full of hope and promise. Falcon Ridge Ranch utilizes a variety of cognitive learning strategies incorporated through a systematic group therapy approach known as Positive Peer Culture. Falcon Ridge is ideal for young women who are experiencing behavioral and emotional difficulties requiring a level of care beyond traditional outpatient therapy. State licences therapist provide each student with therapeutic individual, group, family, and equine therapy. Substance abuse and co-dependence counseling are utilized through campus and community 12 step programs. Recreational opportunities include hiking, swimming, art, music, dance, and community service.
Philosophy

At the heart of Falcon Ridge Ranch is our Equine Program. Our clinical Director, a PhD. licensed therapist and an Advocate EAGALA Certifies Therapist, provides the clinical guidance and leadership for our program. Our unique and specialized form of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy and Natural Horsemanship brings a new light to life and problems. Young women, who feel it difficult to be open with adults, develop trusting relationships with the horses and receive unconditional love in return. With over forty horses on our ranch at any given time, girls develop responsibility as they learn to car for the animals.
Academics

Academics are also highly important at Falcon Ridge Ranch. State-licensed teachers in a traditional classroom setting provide education through direct, individualized instruction. Our special education teacher accommodated students with special needs. We are accredited through the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools, with all credits accruing toward graduation. College and AP classes are available. SAT/ACT preparation and testing provided.

http://treatment.psychologytoday.co...ate=UT&spec=222&tr=ResultsName&trow=5&ttot=74

While I don't doubt some family members find Paris a nuisance, sending her to the school wasn't a unilateral decision by family. Her GAL, other guardian, judge, child services and the Estate (since they have to pay for it) agreed to it as being in her best interests. Personally I think some structure, away from the media spotlight, is a good thing for her. She needs to be able to work out issues in a safe place, with trained professionals. Honestly, can't see it happening in the Jackson vortex.

After growing up in a loving environment with her Father and brothers, Paris not only lost her Father, but she was thrust into the same if not worse living situation that her Father had grown up in. I'm sure MJ never thought his Mother would outlive him nor did he think his children would ever have to live amongst his siblings and/or Joseph. Debbie has been a saving grace for Paris, and I am so grateful that Paris is no longer having to be around that "gang", so to speak. It's a shame that Katherine allowed MJs children to be placed in such a horrible situation with the cubs crashing through the gates of their property to confront Paris and Prince after they were caught in the granny napping incident. I believe that if Debbie had not been able to find Paris a safe haven away from the gang, then Paris very well would have succeeded in committing suicide. I hope that Prince has not been indoctrinated into their ways. They want money and will go to great lengths to get it.

Petrarose;3934736 said:
Elusive & Passy I think you guys have the correct reason there^^. I just remembered that the first thing Jermaine said when asked about Paris, helped feed that idea. Then Randy came up with his usual nonsense and then there was the media rush to emphasize that the suicide attempt was triggered by Paris not being allowed to attend that Manson concert.

Jermaine just should shut his filthy mouth for good, or at least not to mention Paris in his interviews. He went to UK show for interview, and when asked about granny-napping episode, he said it was just MJ kids playing in twitter. How grown-up from Jermaine to roll on the blame on kids. Then he went on TMZ saying that Paris needs discipline.

Rebbie wrote in KJ's book the following of Jermaine:
REBBIE: If Jermaine happened to be the one at fault, he’d put it on everybody else. That’s when you know he was the culprit. Another thing I noticed about him was that, while he was a stutterer, he never stuttered when he was trying to explain his way out of spanking.

Nothing has changed, he still puts the blame for something he did to someone else, and while doing so, he won't even blink as he master manipulator.

Bubs;3934932 said:
Jermaine just should shut his filthy mouth for good, or at least not to mention Paris in his interviews. He went to UK show for interview, and when asked about granny-napping episode, he said it was just MJ kids playing in twitter. How grown-up from Jermaine to roll on the blame on kids. Then he went on TMZ saying that Paris needs discipline.

Rebbie wrote in KJ's book the following of Jermaine:
REBBIE: If Jermaine happened to be the one at fault, he’d put it on everybody else. That’s when you know he was the culprit. Another thing I noticed about him was that, while he was a stutterer, he never stuttered when he was trying to explain his way out of spanking.

Nothing has changed, he still puts the blame for something he did to someone else, and while doing so, he won't even blink as he master manipulator.

Yep! That's Jermaine and as for Ms. Rebbie it takes a master manipulator to know one.

Back