Paris Jackson visits with her mother Debbie Rowe

But at this point it no longer is about appearance. I think it is obvious someone of that weight is medically obese. And she was heavy before, but not to such an extent. I was legitimately surprised. She looks like she gained at least 60 pounds.

Caring about your appearance (and health) is not being superficial. It isn't about what other people think. It is about how you view yourself, and looking at her, it seems as though she pours all her regard on those animals and has none for herself. It is not a criticism. It is simply something I cannot understand.

Didnt mean to go OT but that photo someone posted of her with the horses really was quite a shock.

What if she has a health issue and can not control her weight ?

Good to see the kids (i.e Paris) reaching out to Debbie, and Debbie making herself available to the kids.
The kids definitely need some stability. The Jackson unfortunately have been selling them to practically everyone willing to bid a price. Hopefully Debbie can bring some sense of peace into these kids lives. As they go through their teen years they need more guidance than ever especially from those who really care. and based on the developments over the past 4 years, I can't say the jacksons give a hoot. Their interest in those kids is strictly financial since the kids are the ones paying the bills through their allowances.

I agree.
When Janet, Jermaine and Randy ambushed the kids at Calabas house last summer, I would have loved to see what Debbie would have done if she were there at that time:) When Janet attacked on Paris, I'm sure she would have kicked Janet's arse back where it came from, put Jermaine's headlock, and shoot Randy to his ass second time.
Oh, one can only dream:cheeky:

I see Debbie as down to earth person, not complicated, you get what you see person and Paris is much like her, straight talking. I hope they see Debbie as much as they can.

I have never had a problem with Debbie...she made Michael a dad just as he always wanted. I am happy that her and Paris are spending some quality time together. Teen years are VERY difficult and Paris does not have Michael anymore...a girl should have her mother...and I am happy for the two of them. I respect Debbie.

I respect her for giving Michael his children and when he died she followed his wishes and didn't fight Katherine for the kids and causing them any stress. I also respect the fact that unlike some people in Michael's life she has defended him and not done shows or magazine interviews trashing him and act embarrassed she was ever with him. Only Michael and Debbie know what happened between them but she treated Michael like a human being. If Paris or Prince want to get to know their mom that's their business. It actually gets them the chance to see outside the "Jackson thinking" on life.

Tweet from Debbie:

04906a-1365405364.jpg

7ccb4b-1365405210.jpg

Tweet from Debbie:

04906a-1365405364.jpg

7ccb4b-1365405210.jpg

Aww. After "Joan Jett"? :)

A Mother and Daughter relationship is a beautiful thing if there is true caring from both directions.

And what a wonderful place I should think to spend some time at...Debbie's ranch. I'd love to go there! All those lovely animals...beautiful show horses, and I'm guessing some even that Debbie rides (just for riding).

There is every indication that Paris is a true animal lover like both her mom and dad. Maybe in the summer she could stay for a couple weeks at the ranch and have some fun, get away, time with all those cute dogs of Debbie's and the horses, and maybe some other animals are there, too. It could really bless her, and Debbie as well.

I have passed through that area long ago on my way to going to the mountains to ski (Mammoth Mountain), and the area definitely would have a different feel to it than some place like Calabasas, I should think. Very open and desert-like. I'm actually going to be stopping for lunch at Calabasas enroute to Santa Maria in a couple of days, so I suppose I will see a bit of it and see the contrast first hand. But I would think the ranch would be a nice change for her for a little holiday once in a while. :) She could have some quality mom time and some out in nature with animals time. Sounds nice to me.

Wishing them both the best in this season of their lives.

If both of them are happy, I'm also happy. I don't blame Paris for reaching out her own mother, Debbie is the only parent she has and Katherine hasn't acted like one at all. I've been thinking the children would had been more safe if Diana Ross or Debbie had been their main guardians instead. I think Michael commited a mistake letting them with his mother, they sell on every tacky opportunity they have.

I will never understand what some fans have against Debbie. Debbie was Michael's friend for many years before having the children for him. I doubt Michael would chose a person he didn't like to be the mother of his children. If I remember correctly he said the reason he chose Debbie was because she had a good personality and morals, something many other people in MJ's life severly lacked.

Debbie could've burried Michael if she wanted to, she could've sold him out in interviews, she could've written books and she could've destroyed him during his trial, but she didn't. Instead her testimony ended up being in Michael's favor. She has never stabbed Michael in the back, not ever. AND she gave him two beautiful children. Those two kids and Blanket were Michael's heart and for giving Michael that I will always respect Debbie, hell I think I love her for doing that!

Thanks for that lovely picture and info tonight .

Last edited:
All I can say is that Michael had many aesthetically beautiful women in his life but only Debbie made his dreams come true, bless her.

And she only charged him seventeen million dollars (at last reckoning).

Only a "true" friend would do that.

I personally don't care a heck of a lot what people do throughout their divorce proceedings as that seems to be a universal issue.

Imagine Mrs Rowe would have been the witness Sneddon dreamt of... instead Sneddon went home foaming in front of the mouth. Hehe, probably not the ex wife witness he was hoping for.

It's also very amazing to me that Debbie Rowe gets treated as if she the only woman on earth that went through a divorce and the children remained with the father.
I personally cannot fathom that (being a mother), but a father is every bit a parent as a mother - that is the thing that many people don't seem to understand. (the situations of a nursing mom's being a bit different...and then the tide can change quite abruptly.

I know of 3 fathers myself who are raising their children and nobody resorts to calling the divorced parent a "surrogate", or questions anyone's paternity. It's also quite normal that especially around the teen years the arrangements need to be adjusted - happens all the time.

Friedman, you lowlife.

Whatever the case, best of luck, sometimes life takes unexpected turns. Couldn't care what her current looks are etc (I can easily fluctuate 25 to 30 pounds in no time due to the meds I'm on... 20 somethings usually don't quite know yet what kind of medical issues can lead to weight gain - not to mention having two babies)
The pictures of her, Michael and the children are beautiful.

Sometimes things don't work out - happens. And she endured a lot of cr*& throughout the years, people don't know that it takes a strong person to put up with people like Friedman watching you.
I also think she tried her best in a challenging time in 2009 when everyone made a point to find themselves the nearest camera.

Best of luck of love to everyone. Parents are here one day and might be gone the next. Better clearing the issues while you can.

Last edited:
I don't think it's fair for you to say something like that. Her daughter is happy to have her as a mother and that's the most important thing.

AWW thats pretty mean to say. She said herself that it hurt(just like any other human being) to read stories about herself like that and that she did loose a certain amount of weight. people change, grow older, and not always in some peoples eyes for the prettier right?

Mod note : Do not insult any human being. Remember the respect rule.

I just can't help smiling over the fact that Debbie Rowe is a small business owner and for me, that's a really nice role model for Paris Jackson to look up to.

You go girl!

66337-v1.jpg

Debbie Rowe's House

0704_debbie_rowe_infphoto_1014207.jpg

I have no strong feelings regarding an opinion about Paris having contact with her Mother, if it's right for both of them then fair enough.

Whilst I am no big fan of Debbie's, I don't hate her either. Someone asked earlier why people would have a problem with her, from my standpoint I feel that she kicked Michael when he was down, the 2004 custody issues, in which stems the rumours of paternity issues. Yes she testified in his favour during the trial, I will always be grateful for that but I do wonder how or why the prosecution thought she would be on their side.

Yes she gave Michael the children he craved, and that's fantastic, but she was paid handsomely, and that was the agreement.

The only thing (if it were my place to) worry about her getting close to the children would be her friendship with Marc Schafel and I do remember an interview where she was very interested in getting a reality tv show, (but I did wonder if she was joking on that one).

As a mother I do have strong feelings but it's of no benefit here and personally I do not like people seemingly going back on agreements.

So for me the subject of Debbie Rowe is not clean cut, it's neither one nor the other.

Lasttear, I doubt she is keen to do reality show. Last 4 years, we haven't seen or heard much of her at all, and I think she is type that doesn't want any fuss around her. Wasn't that the official reason they divorced, because she couldn't take the publicity around MJ?

By looking at her Facebook posts, she seems to very much into breeding horses and dogs, (I hope I don't gross the line with this), but I think she thinks being surrogate mother is much the same as breeding horses and dogs. She and MJ did some breeding together and she gave up the babies the same way as she gives away (sells) horses and dogs. That doesn't mean she didn't love those babies or horses or dogs, but thats the way she is. I don't see anything wrong with it. There are different type of people in the world, and there is room for her type of people too without need for chastise her choices.

I hope you get what I'm trying to say and not take it wrong way :bugeyed

I don't know Debbie and have never met her, but somehow that is the picture I get of her. I could be wrong too.

Added, don't get stuck with my choice of words, I'm so mad to Jackson's that I cannot think straight:-(

Last edited:
^^^ Yeah, that's why I said that I thought she may have been joking, I do remember reading the article where she said it though. Official reason they divorced? I thought she always said it was because she couldn't have any more children.

Just seen your edit. I agree with you I think she most likely sees it that way, in fact she said as much herself. Not every woman is maternal, and that's fine, I think she has been honest there. I don't chastise her choices for having the children to give to Michael, I think if you can do that for someone then it's wonderful, what I meant was more on the lines of agreeing something to then go back on it, getting your way and yet still not doing what it was she said she wanted. But who knows, maybe Michael made it extremely hard for her to see the children, idk. From the outside looking in there is a chance that he simply reinstated her payments and she went away.

But anyway, as I said I don't hate her but for me the question marks prevent me from praising her too much. Clearly there is an awful lot that we don't know.

Last edited:
That is a lovely picture, but........ I wish Debbie would keep them private.

sincerely,

Party pooper, lol

^^ Agree. Let's hope is just out of emotions, because she's reuniting with her daughter, and that she won't do it again.

^^ Debbie has posted yet another pic of Paris in her kitchen with the caption 'Making breakfast'

Back