Paris Jackson visits with her mother Debbie Rowe

I'm so happy Debbie and Paris are in contact. I always liked her.

Here's another picture Debbie posted

14ioigm.jpg

For some reason this brings me comfort. Debbie is unpretentious and isn't into fame the limelight or show biz. she can just be a mom and friend to paris now. That gives me some peace of mind.

I guess Marc Schafel was TMZs source.

Yeah, that's my guess also. It gives me the creeps he's around Debbie (and so the children). I don't understand why Debbie befriends that leech who hurt Michael so much (the last time in Sullivan's book - being the main source for it).

I'm not judging Debbie, but she knows enough about Schaffel (she called Schaffel a vulture at Michael's 2005 trial, for God's sake!) and now she befriends him? WTH is wrong with these people?

No wonder Michael named Diana Ross as the second guardian in line. That was kind of ridiculous (considering they have not been in contact and he did not ask Diana about it), but really, who else he could trust with his kids? It's so freakin' sad.

I'm not judging Debbie, but she knows enough about Schaffel (she called Schaffel a vulture at Michael's 2005 trial, for God's sake!) and now she befriends him? WTH is wrong with these people?
Sullivan's book showed schaeffel to be on the inside with mrs jackson (altho i'm sure schaeffel over played how important he was) and maybe debbie needed such an insider with the jacksons to get access to the children as opposed to going through the courts. I can imagine the jacksons are very protective of their influence over ppb and are not particularly keen on an 'outsider' having access. Just a thought. Sullivan mentioned just how ingratiating and eager schaeffel was to be seen as some type of 'fixer' - he certainly ingratiated himself to mj.

Sullivan's book showed schaeffel to be on the inside with mrs jackson (altho i'm sure schaeffel over played how important he was) and maybe debbie needed such an insider with the jacksons to get access to the children as opposed to going through the courts. I can imagine the jacksons are very protective of their influence over ppb and are not particularly keen on an 'outsider' having access. Just a thought. Sullivan mentioned just how ingratiating and eager schaeffel was to be seen as some type of 'fixer' - he certainly ingratiated himself to mj.

Yes, maybe. I just hope Debbie did not forget since 2005 what type of character Schaffel is (it's in her own testimony!) and watches her and the kids' back. Someone around her is definitely giving scoops to the tabloid media about the kids and Debbie's interaction with them (I can only hope not with Debbie's consent). Roger Friedman admitted he has an informant and complained how the informant then went to TMZ with the story instead of leaving it to him exclusively. We know from the 2006 civil case between Schaffel and Michael that Schaffel cooperated with Friedman there and that's why (and because he's around Debbie) I immediately thought of Schaffel being the informant of Friedman now again.

MJ's life is shrouded in mystery..

Last edited:
The Jacksons are a showbiz family. I think it's good for Paris to get a different outlook on life. I don't think Michael would be mad about it. I mean if the kids got older and wanted to get to know Debbie that would be their choice.

It's one thing to be friendly with a leech, but it's another to allow them to use your loved one, especially when they are minors. And I don't in anyway see Debbie allowing Schaffel to do that with Paris. And this is why I love she is back in her life. She's one of the good ones, IMO.

Yes, maybe. I just hope Debbie did not forget since 2005 what type of character Schaffel is (it's in her own testimony!) and watches her and the kids' back. Someone around her is definitely giving scoops to the tabloid media about the kids and Debbie's interaction with them (I can only hope not with Debbie's consent). Roger Friedman admitted he has an informant and complained how the informant then went to TMZ with the story instead of leaving it to him exclusively. We know from the 2006 civil case between Schaffel and Michael that Schaffel cooperated with Friedman there and that's why (and because he's around Debbie) I immediately thought of Schaffel being the informant of Friedman now again.

She knows exactly what kind of character Schaffel is. I am quite sure Schaffel only is doing what Debbie wants.:ph34r:

debbies relative took a cheap shot at Michael/the Jacksons on one of the photos Debbie published on her facebook. Debbies cousin or nephew actually wrote "Im glad she looks more like us and not like the other side". He quickly deleted the post but several people saw it.

complete utter douche bag, like he wanted to claim her as their

29e19bn.jpg

Debbie posted this pic of Paris and Sophie ( Paris's friend) on IG last night, today monring I noticed that I'm not allowed to follow her on IG anymore, I followed her since Nov 2012...but I think it's good that Debbie wants to share her own pictures with people she knows :)

I find it cool that Paris is spending time with her mom, and get her friends to know her mom and her ranch, and I think Paris spent the the whole weekend with Debbie ( also Monday )

In another word, can we say Paris lived/lives with Debbie?

Knwoing her mom's experience on how she couldnt handle the fame, is it possible that Paris changed her mind about being an actress because of that?

Last edited:
Debbie posted this pic of Paris and Sophie ( Paris's friend) on IG last night, today monring I noticed that I'm not allowed to follow her on IG anymore, I followed her since Nov 2012...but I think it's good that Debbie wants to share her own pictures with people she knows :)

I'm not really up to speed on ig so don't completely understand your post, but if you;re saying that debbie rowe's ig is private, only meant to be seen by those she allows to follow her, then i wonder why you think it's right that you post her photos on a public messageboard - they'll end up on tmz next. Same goes for the other photos in this thread that are being posted - if they're meant to be totally public by debbie, fine, but if she's only sharing with a select few then it's not fair.

Last edited:
It's none of my business, but I still can't help but wonder if Prince is also in contact with Debbie. So far we've only heard about her and Paris and seen the pictures Debbie's posted, but no mention or pictures of Prince. Prince seems very private in the sense that he doesn't tweet a lot and is not as out there in the public eye as Paris is, so maybe he does see Debbie but has asked her to keep it private. I'd like to think Prince is in contact with Debbie because I think he would benefit from it just as much as Paris will.

I'm not really up to speed on ig so don't completely understand your post, but if you;re saying that debbie rowe's ig is private, only meant to be seen by those she allows to follow her, then i wonder why you think it's right that you post her photos on a public messageboard - they'll end up on tmz next. Same goes for the other photos in this thread that are being posted - if they're meant to be totally public by debbie, fine, but if she's only sharing with a select few then it's not fair.

Debbie's IG is always private but she accepted me, but that's only when it comes to her IG, her Twitter and facebook are public and she posts the same pictures on her "public" twitter and facebook, that's why other members here could see and post her photos too...

Debbie's IG is always private but she accepted me, but that's only when it comes to her IG, her Twitter and facebook are public and she posts the same pictures on her "public" twitter and facebook, that's why other members here could see and post her photos too...
Oh thanks for the explanation, i misunderstood. If she posts them to the general public then there's no harm done.

debbies relative took a cheap shot at Michael/the Jacksons on one of the photos Debbie published on her facebook. Debbies cousin or nephew actually wrote "Im glad she looks more like us and not like the other side". He quickly deleted the post but several people saw it.

complete utter douche bag, like he wanted to claim her as their
I agree that was uncalled for. With all the drama guess this person don't like the Jacksons much? But, they need to realize that Katherine as Paris Guardian is the one that is allowing Paris to even be near Debbie and the rest of em.

DEBBIE ROWE, PARIS JACKSON
BONDING OVER A HORSE

EXCLUSIVE
0417-debbie-paris-1.jpg

Debbie Rowe and Paris Jackson went to the hospital together this past Sunday ... but the significance is more personal than medical.

Sources connected with the once estranged mother/daughter tell TMZ ... they were "hanging out" at Debbie's ranch when one of Debbie's neighbors was thrown from a horse and injured.

Debbie and Paris took the neighbor to the hospital and waited there to make sure he was ok.

Our sources say the two have been hanging out "a lot recently" and they've gotten very close.

You may recall ... shortly after Michael Jackson died, Debbie was given visitation rights. Our sources say Debbie did not exercise those rights for a long time, because she wanted her contact with the kids to be genuine and not forced.

That time has clearly come for Paris and Debbie. We're told they now have "a strong bond."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/17/debbi...michael-bonding-hospital-horse/#ixzz2QlR5vRz8
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Ugh who keep telling TMZ stuff about MJ kids in the family? Please shut up already! We don't have to know everything! GEEZ! I hope it ain't coming from Debbie side too?

TMZ and Roger Friedman are fed with stories about every little step Paris and Debbie make. Al Sharpton was so right when he said "it's not your father who was weird, it's the world". Is it considered to be normal behavior in this world to stalk kids and gossip about them? I want to know who is giving the tabloids these scoops? Debbie should take a look around among the people she's in contact with and get rid of whoever does this. (I can only hope not with her consent.)

^^ It's not necessary that someone around them is selling stories of kids and Debbie.
If fans can dig out some information of meeting between Paris and Debbie, Roger and TMZ can too.
Maybe Hedda Hoppers, Harvey and Roger too are reading their twitter and facebook accounts?
I've seen many articles posted about Paris and all the information for the article is taken directly from Paris' twitter.
Social media is making these tabloid reporter lazy as nowdays they don't have to move their arses to gets a scoop.

Of course someone could be selling these stories to those tabloids, Jackson family is large and cubs got to eat.

i'm glad Michael remained a friend to Debbie Rowe for life. It shows what he could do. Too bad people couldn't do the same for Michael.

Glad that paris is creating a relationship with debbie although her connection to schaffel is a concern hes prob selling info to tmz.

but the sooner the kids start to break away from the family and have other influences and relationships the better. i hope her connecting to debbie now and its timing has something to do with the lawsuit

Is Marc S still in the picture or is he out of Debbie's circles?

I was thinking this timing of Paris and Debbie meeting. What if it is Jackson's doing to get Debbie on their side and testify in favor to them? Maybe I'm getting paranoid now:bugeyed

^^^^I think he's in, I remember his name being mentioned during the kidnapping, Debbie stayed with him I think.

Back