Pepsi and Michael?

I've been eating QUAKER oatmeal everyday for so many years and i didn't know it's under PEPSI co!? We learn new thing everyday.

join coca cola!!...''Michaels original and so is coca cola..you cant beat the best!'' perfect slogan. maybe michael can get coke to have better tv ads too lol or if not a commercial, it can sponsor.

and who ever says coke and pepsi are bad, theres still diet and 0 calerie ones you can drink, schools and parents dont need to give kids those drinks. and have stopped as well. its up to you. coke and pepsi have tried real hard compared to other food, drink companies to let people with diabetes for instance who cant have alot of sugar to still be able to drink their products in better ways, and i think i read somewhere they will stop using dangerous artificial sweeteners and go to more natural products in the future, but point is they try very hard to give people what they want more than other drink industries. koolaid drinks, and orange, purple sodas are worse!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
going with Coke would be like a slap in the face to Pepsi.. lol!

It's highly unlike that Pepsi or Coke would ever sponsor Michael again, so if that did happen I would be quite suprised.

Oh but for the record Coke is wayyyyyyy better than Pepsi lol. Pepsi is too sweet and gets flat quickly. Yuck! :p

I prefer Coke over Pepsi.

And I would not be too convinced that Pepsi would not sponsor Michael. If they would not sponsor him, then I don't think they would even use his songs to promote their SoBe Life Water product. They would stay away from him all together.

Face it.....just like Sony, Michael has had a long relationship with Pepsi. And people thought he would never work with Sony again, but look what is happening now. And the same is gonna happen with Pepsi.

pepsi was always the sponsor during tours, that never changed. They simply stopped using Michael in ads.

PepsiCo. has products other than just sugary cola anyway.

Michael together with a Giant Name Product is a good thing. We all know he prefers Diet Coke though :lol:

We have a confirmation. Pepsi & Michael are a team again:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20080203/ca_pr_on_en/super_bowl_akon_2

Akon expects Michael Jackson ad for Super Bowl; 'You're going to love it'

It's supposed to be top secret - but Akon is giving out a tidbit of information about the rumoured ad that Michael Jackson is doing for the Super Bowl. ADVERTISEMENT

"We just did a commercial - it's a Pepsi commercial. :cool: He actually involved me in it so I feel like I'm a part of that process," Akon told The Associated Press on Friday at Maxim's pre-Super Bowl bash.

Jackson is releasing a 25th anniversary edition of his bestselling album "Thriller" on Feb. 12, featuring acts like Akon, Kanye West and Fergie on remix editions of that historic disc's songs.

"It's really moreso Mike picking a lot of the acts that he liked and admired today, and kind of getting them the big songs that they like and reinventing it like it was their own," he explained. "Everyone has their own taste of how that would have been."

It's been reported that an ad for the CD will be featured during the Super Bowl. But while Akon did confirm a commercial does exist, he was closed-mouthed when asked how to describe it.

"Oh, he might kill me," Akon laughed about Jackson. "But it's gonna be funny. You're going to love it. He's not even in it. But it's crazy. I want to tell you so bad!"

Akon was a surprise performer with singer-rapper T-Pain at the Maxim event, one of dozens of soirees happening in the Phoenix area for Super Bowl week. But Akon, best known for songs like "I Wanna Love You" and "Don't Matter," wasn't planning on taking part in the party madness.

"At every big event, it's always the same excitement," Akon said. "Right now I'm so focused ... about trying to take over, I don't focus on the party side."

Last edited:
Back