Performances that show Michael's vocals

Exactly. So, like you said, NOT anyone can bring a tank on stage. Only MJ can do that. Especially then.

Or anyone who is rich.

I am however more interested in someone's talent than someone's financial abilities. Also not to burst anyone's bubble, but there are and were even back then technically lot more advanced and lot more spectacular stage shows than MJ's concerts. At MJ's concert the magic was never in that (to me at least), but in his actual talent. And yes, that includes the singing, no matter how much some fans try to play down the importance of that in order to defend the History tour.

Last edited:
Or anyone who is rich.

I am however more interested in someone's talent than someone's financial abilities. Also not to burst anyone's bubble, but there are and were even back then technically lot more advanced and lot more spectacular stage shows than MJ's concerts. At MJ's concert the magic was never in that (to me at least), but in his actual talent. And yes, that includes the singing, no matter how much some fans try to play down the importance of that in order to defend the History tour.

I always though Michael's productions were incredible for that time. I try to imagine how would it be his halftime or tour with all this technology that is available nowadays

At age 50.... HE STILL HAD IT!! Damn it. He is the King.

Okay, can someone please explain to me..how the hell that bit did not make the final cut of TII?

I looove the way MJ recites The Girl Is Mine during that deposition

He broke that all the way down....the way he broke down the melody.....

now That is what u call harmonizing, creating, making the music come to life......

I love this.....

I loveeeeeeeeeee this

Great. I wish I had the time to spend on YT looking at all this stuff.

Then people wonder why Im against MJ lip-syncing. Look at performances like this, or the one of ODIYL, or Billie Jean, or MITM (2nd half)....

Great. I wish I had the time to spend on YT looking at all this stuff.

Then people wonder why Im against MJ lip-syncing. Look at performances like this, or the one of ODIYL, or Billie Jean, or MITM (2nd half)....

I never understood why MJ never sang MITM fully live

I never understood why MJ never sang MITM fully live

He did sing with the playback at Wembley July 14th 1988! i believe it was shot on film, Warren Eagles confirmed two of the 5 dates in July were shot with 16/35mm camera's.. who knows for sure which shows they were

I looove the way MJ recites The Girl Is Mine during that deposition

He broke that all the way down....the way he broke down the melody.....

now That is what u call harmonizing, creating, making the music come to life......

I love this.....

Thanks for bringing this up! Amazing stuff indeed! The Who Is It part here from 5:05 too!

Back