Petition For Increase In Charges Against Murray

Thanks, everyone! We're at an amazing 871 signatures already. Let's try to break a thousand in the next hour? Keep spreading the word!

Again, I'd like to express my appreciation to Gaz for supporting this initiative!

By 'conspiracy' are you talking about covering up that he'd administered propofol? Or that people conspired to do this to MJ?

By 'conspiracy' are you talking about covering up that he'd administered propofol? Or that people conspired to do this to MJ?

"Conspiracy" in this instance has NOTHING to do with "conspiracy theory." It simply means that others were involved in Murray's actions. That could mean Murray's asking Alberto Alvarez to (allegedly) conceal evidence, or Murray's phone call to staff in Texas to remove items from a storage locker. In other words, it's a legal term for the involvement of others in the commission of a crime.

Thanks for asking. . .

yeah, sure. Dr. Murray is such a huge conspiracy guy. I am not signing this petition because dr. Murray in jail is not enough for me. This case has to go under Federal Investigation and I hope it will.

yeah, sure. Dr. Murray is such a huge conspiracy guy. I am not signing this petition because dr. Murray in jail is not enough for me. This case has to go under Federal Investigation and I hope it will.

Why would anyone think those two things are mutually exclusive? BOTH could happen.

But of course, everyone is free to sign, or not sign. Individual choice.

We're about to break a THOUSAND!

"Conspiracy" in this instance has NOTHING to do with "conspiracy theory." It simply means that others were involved in Murray's actions. That could mean Murray's asking Alberto Alvarez to (allegedly) conceal evidence, or Murray's phone call to staff in Texas to remove items from a storage locker. In other words, it's a legal term for the involvement of others in the commission of a crime.

Thanks for asking. . .

Thank you for that

Why would anyone think those two things are mutually exclusive? BOTH could happen.

But of course, everyone is free to sign, or not sign. Individual choice.

We're about to break a THOUSAND!

Yes, it is an INDIVIDUAL choice and I would be pissed off if somebody would force me to do something against my own believe. I think folks have to think before they put their signature under this petition. Personally I would ramain very careful during prelim trial and stay away from any petitions because it can get worse.

We are now at 1040 signatures, and growing fast.

(Asedora, I, too, hope that everyone thinks carefully before signing. I have faith that most DO. NO ONE is being "forced" to do anything, or will be forced to do anything they don't want to do. You've made your point, and it's understood. It's just that 1063 people, as of now, have a different idea about what is right to do. It's an individual choice, and can we please leave it now?)

There are those here who have been quite successful in this initiative, and deserve credit where credit is due!

I think the hard work of those here in posting on Facebook, Twitter, and personal websites has a lot to do with the apparent success of this effort. THANKS!

Last edited:
Signed! hopefully some action will be taken to increase or add on charges because involuntary manslughter is not enough and with these testimonies it only proves that Murray was so criminally negilgent.

The response has been amazing. I understand entirely those who are feeling cautions about it, we all trust TMez but his word aint gospel.

For so long we've felt like our hands were tied, like there was nothing we could do...but this we can do, put pressure ont he DA because there are grounds for Murder 2.

Keep spreading the word guys and share it on international fan clubs. Over 1300 people agree with us.

The response has been amazing. I understand entirely those who are feeling cautions about it, we all trust TMez but his word aint gospel.

For so long we've felt like our hands were tied, like there was nothing we could do...but this we can do, put pressure ont he DA because there are grounds for Murder 2.

Keep spreading the word guys and share it on international fan clubs. Over 1300 people agree with us.

1355 now!

I agree. I think one reason why this is so successful thus far is because people now feel they have something they can DO, to help with justice for Michael.

I have a lot of respect for TMez and I, too, understand the caution. But, that was then . . and this is NOW and things have CHANGED, in that the testimony is so much worse than I think any of us even anticipated?

So for those who support this action, please continue spreading the petition link on Facebook, Twitter, and even to those that you know who are justice-minded, but not necessarily Michael fans? Every signature adds power to this effort.

1730 now.

The way this will work is that when we decide we have enough (not sure how much, yet. Seems to be growing rapidly), the petition site will send M.J.A.N. a PDF (cannot be changed), and we send it directly to the DA and others listed on the petition.

Keep up the good work!

(edit) In the time it took me to write this post (not long at all), the petition jumped by thirteen signatures to 1743.

LadyJustice2-1-2.jpg

^^^Not the most professional one, but hey, why not.

I've signed too. Hope the petition will work.

I've signed! Thank you fans for this wonderful and powerful action.

Now all that's left for me is to pray!

Back